General knowledge test practice, without doubt, is one of the most essential sections in any of your competitive examination, Consider this 100 general knowledge test practice for simple knowledge gathers purposes also. You can learn this general knowledge test practice and fascinate your friends with the output you should have gained.
SOlve general knowledge test practice and learn how a lot you rating earlier than you seem to your subsequent interview and written take a look at.
General knowledge test practice about popular culture, historical past, and the like will not be of a lot of use in on a regular basis life (except you are a contestant on a sport present), but it surely’s all the time attention-grabbing to all.
For general knowledge, GKm and Examination for self-assist and preparation for the interview. Features numerous questions on general knowledge test practice which may be thrilling.
Why general knowledge test practice? On this part, you possibly can study and follow general knowledge test practice and enhance your expertise with a view to harnessing your eligibility after successful completion of general knowledge test practice.
Let’s solve the general knowledge test practice here!
1. What is the scientific name of the virus strain that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
2. Of how many countries is the United Kingdom comprised?
Four (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
3. During the Second Punic Wars, what animal did Hannibal use to cross the Alps?
4. What is the name of vitamin B2?
6. What is the process of electing a new Pope called?
6. Who wrote the novel ‘Crime and Punishment’?
7. Who was an Irish author and satirist, best known for writing ‘Gulliver’s Travels,’ was dean of St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Dublin?
8. Which classical composer wrote the Hungarian Dances?
9. Who invented the Morse Code?
10. What is the chemical name of hydrobromic acid?
11. What does the acronym WHO stand for?
World Health Organization
12. What does the acronym NASA stand for?
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
13. In which country are most of the Zagros mountain range located?
14. Which blood type can be used as a match for all other blood types?
15. What is the first rule of Fight Club?
You do not talk about Fight Club
16. In Citizen Kane, who or what is “Rosebud”?
17. Who went to the tomb of Jesus Christ to anoint his body?
Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome
18. How much power the human brain uses to function properly?
10-watt light bulb.
19. What is the oldest Christian nation?
20. Who won the first Nobel Prize?
The Nobel Peace Prize was first awarded in 1901 to Frédéric Passy and Henry Dunant
21. How did the Three Magi know that Jesus Christ had been born?
They saw a new star appear in the heavens
22. What is the name of the garden in which Jesus Christ was arrested?
Garden of Gethsemane
23. Who was the author of A Christmas Carol?
24. What are the five common acids?
sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, citric acid, and acetic acid
25. What is the name of the sweet bread, from Italy, traditionally eaten during the Christmas season?
26. What are the two other names for Santa Claus?
Saint Nick and Kris Kringle
27. How many types of theories are there in physics?
There are three types of theories in physics: mainstream theories, proposed theories and fringe theories
28. In which country did the tradition of the Christmas tree develop?
29. In what year was Christmas declared a federal holiday in the United States?
30. From which country did eggnog originate?
31. What color are the berries of the mistletoe plant?
32. What horoscope sign would you be if your birthday was on Christmas day?
33. Where was Normandy located?
Normandy was a province in the North-West of France under the Ancien Régime
34. The word “muscle” is from the Latin word musculus, which the Romans also called
35. What is the oldest system of laws?
The Code of Hammurabi
36. Which two words are combined to make the company name Microsoft
37. What is the traditional proclamation made when a king of England dies?
The King is dead. Long live the King.
38. What is the longest mountain range in the world?
39. What three colors are the German flag?
Black, Red, Yellow
40. Who has refused the Nobel Prize?
The 59-year-old author Jean-Paul Sartre declined the Nobel Prize in Literature, which he was awarded in October 1964. He said he always refused official distinctions and did not want to be “institutionalized”.
41. From what fish does caviar come from?
42. Where is the deepest part of the oceans in the world located?
The Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench
43. How many Fahrenheit are zero Kelvins?
44. How many Celsius is -40 Fahrenheit?
45. What are the 7 strong acids?
hydrobromic acid, hydrochloric acid, hydroiodic acid, nitric acid, perchloric acid, and sulfuric acid
46. What is the name of the third planet from the Sun?
47. How many keys does a piano have?
48. In which city was Jesus Christ born?
49. Who baptized Jesus Christ?
John the Baptist
50. There are so many nerve cells in a human brain that it would take almost _____ years to count them
51. In which river was Jesus Christ baptized?
52. What is the longest movie ever made?
The Cure for Insomnia
53. In the case of naming an acid, when the anion ends in –ite, the name of the acid is the root of the anion followed by the
54. What is the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
55. Who is the youngest Nobel Prize, winner?
Yousafzai (17 yrs) shared the prize with Kailash Satyarthi, Nobel Peace Prize, India
56. Who was the first Prime Minister of the United Kingdom?
Sir Robert Walpole
57. What is the surface area of human skin?
About 18-22 square feet (1.7 to 2 sq. m), which is the size of the floor in a one-person tent.
58. What is the shortest war to ever take place?
The Anglo-Zanzibar War, which lasted 38 minutes.
59. Who invented Arabic numerals?
Indians. They are called Arabic numerals because they were introduced to Europe through Arab mathematicians.
60. The Shaw Redemption was based on a book written by which famous author?
61. What is the name of the school which Harry Potter attends?
62. In just one day, a person may blink their eyes over how many times?
63. Who directed the movie Godfather?
Francis Ford Coppola
64. Who played the lead female role in the movie Titanic?
65. What is the fear of the navel called?
66. What are the colors of the pills that Morpheus offers Neo in the movie Matrix?
Red and blue
67. In which 1984 movie did Linda Hamilton play the role of Sarah Connor?
68. Which Ancient Greek historian is generally considered to be the ‘Father of History’?
69. The word “organ” comes from an old Greek word, organon, which means
“tool” or “instrument.”
70. Which city has the most Nobel Prize, winners?
New York, the USA
71. Prior to 1917, Finland was part of which country?
72. In case of naming an acid, when the anion ends in –ide, the acid name begins with the
73. Who was the first US President to be impeached?
74. The fastest muscles in a human body can contract in less than one-hundredth of a second, are the ones that make
the eyes blink
75. Which Greek philosopher had Alexander the Great as a pupil?
76. Who was the first female prime minister of the United Kingdom?
77. According to legend, Romulus & Remus founded which city?
78. What is the name of the nurse who became known for her selfless care of the wounded during The Crimean War?
79. Siddhartha Gautama is believed to be the founder of what major world religion?
80. Which movie earned Stanley Kubrick a Razzie for worst director?
81. Which country has the most Nobel prize, winners?
United States (383)
82. What is the name of Rocky Balboa’s dog?
83. Which artist painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
84. In which city is the Forbidden City located?
85. What is the capital city of Jamaica?
86. What is the common word for trachea?
87. Which color moves second in a game of chess?
88. What is the name of the first satellite sent into space?
89. In which ocean is the Bermuda Triangle located?
90. What did the Wright brothers invent?
91. What is the largest lake in the world?
92. In case of naming an acid, when the anion ends in –ate, the name of the acid is the root of the anion followed by the
93. How much time a human spends of whole life’s eating?
about five years
94. In which country is Lake Sevan located?
95. What is the largest internal organ and is the only organ that can regenerate itself?
96. An adult’s skin weighs between
8 and 11 pounds (3.6 to 5 kg).
97. Which explorer was the first person to circumnavigate the globe?
Juan Sebastian Elcano
98. Which founding father is known for his conspicuous signature on the Declaration of Independence?
99. What three colors are the Armenian flag?
Red, Blue, Orange
100. What is the most dangerous alkali, or base?
The hydroxides of the alkali metals, lithium, sodium, potassium, rubidium, and cesium, are the strongest bases
Other recommended Quizzes:
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- The invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- The invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
general knowledge quiz questions and answers
general knowledge test
general knowledge questions
cdl general knowledge
general knowledge questions and answers
general knowledge quiz with answers
general knowledge quiz for kids
general knowledge 2019
general knowledge questions for kids
common general knowledge questions and answers
100 easy general knowledge questions and answers
ftce general knowledge test
general knowledge quiz questions
general knowledge practice test
ftce general knowledge
general knowledge for kids
gk questions for kids
general knowledge 2020
general knowledge questions with answers
general quiz questions
general knowledge quiz questions and answers
gk for kids
general knowledge quiz 2018
gk question answer
cdl general knowledge test 2
easy general knowledge quiz
basic knowledge questions
general knowledge test questions and answers
easy general knowledge questions and answers
jetpunk general knowledge
general knowledge exam
general knowledge maths questions and answers
gkt practice test
cdl practice test general knowledge 2018
gk questions and answers
world general knowledge
gk questions 2019
world geography questions
general culture questions
general knowledge 2018
general knowledge quiz and answers
gk general knowledge
general knowledge with answers
nursery general knowledge questions answers
9th grade general knowledge quiz
gk questions for kids with answers
general knowledge questions for 4 year old
quiz for grade 4 general knowledge
general quiz questions and answers
class b general knowledge practice test
general knowledge test prep
500 science general knowledge question answer
maths gk questions
general awareness questions and answers
latest general knowledge questions
knowledge quiz questions
computer general knowledge quiz
free online general knowledge quiz
maths general knowledge questions
10 general knowledge questions
20 general knowledge questions and answers
interesting general knowledge questions
sports gk questions
2019 general knowledge quiz
gk quiz 2019
army general knowledge
general it knowledge
daily general knowledge
1000 easy general knowledge questions
top 100 gk questions
important general knowledge
disha’s rapid general knowledge 2019 for competitive exams
quick general knowledge quiz
latest general knowledge questions and answers
gk for class 2
online general knowledge quiz with answers
interesting gk questions
100 general knowledge questions and answers
biology general knowledge
general knowledge 2019 questions
50 general knowledge questions
geography general knowledge questions
new gk question
general quiz for kids
general knowledge bangla
top gk questions
100 general knowledge questions
general knowledge quiz questions and answers 2019
business general knowledge
basic general knowledge questions and answers
world geography questions and answers
gk quiz questions and answers
2019 gk questions
online general knowledge
medical general knowledge
general gk questions
gk questions for class 8
all general knowledge questions and answers
general quiz with answers
top general knowledge questions
gk quiz for class 6
medical general knowledge questions
general quiz and answers
very simple gk questions and answers