Trivia questions for kids give them confidence as they learn to face and win challenges. Trivia questions are always fun, informative, and interesting for kids. Many children feel nervous about learning things in a traditional way. They are unable to find the date and information in the textbook. They have difficulty remembering information through outdated techniques.
Trivia questions for kids help them learn faster and more. They are also helpful in remembering what a child once learned and also allow them to learn new.
Simple things you may do at home to assist your child in learning: Make it clear to your youngster that you have faith in him or her. Tell your youngster that you believe in him or her on a regular basis. Allow your child to hear from an early age that you believe in his or her capacity to succeed. As much as you can, talk, sing, and read together! For more entertaining methods to read with your youngster, go here.
Include your entire family. Ask everyone who cares about your child to encourage him or her to perform well in school, including aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, godparents, babysitters, neighbors, and friends. Distribute a copy of our reading advice and activities pages to each of them.
Limit your child’s television viewing. Make an effort to limit how much TV your youngster watches. When your child is with you, with a babysitter, or at home alone, this applies. To improve their language abilities, children must hear and speak with adults.
Maintain a positive outlook on education and learning. Easy trivia questions and answers are here. Take an interest in your child’s schoolwork so that he or she understands the value of education. Look for strategies to assist your child in achieving academic success. Trivia questions trivia about animals, food, geography, culture, sports, and learning are good.
Ascertain that your youngster completes his or her schoolwork. Every night, go through your child’s homework. Inquire of your youngster about what he or she is learning. Easy and fun trivia questions and answers are here. Ascertain that all assignments have been performed. Find a quiet space for your youngster to study if feasible, and scheduled homework time each evening.
In this blog, we have picked up over 100 trivia questions for kids. These Trivia questions for kids are categorized into various categories such as animals, history, science, music, technology, sports, Math, and whatnot. Entertainment trivia questions with answers are here. Each of them is interesting with an understanding of knowledge. So, don’t waste time and move on to these trivia questions for kids!
Trivia Questions for Kids
1. Australia is a homeland of which animal?
2. Which bird has the largest living span?
The wandering albatross
3. Name the world’s fastest land animal.
4. A baby cow is known as?
5. What is the major food of Giant Panda?
6. A male duck is known as?
7. The female deer is known as?
6. Name the tallest animal in the world.
9. Which animal is known as the desert’s animal?
10. Bumblebee lives in which country?
11. A Lion is an herbivorous animal. True or False?
False, Lion is carnivorous.
12. Name the largest mammal in the world?
13. A group of lions is known as?
14. Caterpillar grows and develops into?
15. In which the only continent, bees are not found?
16. Name the largest animal in the world.
17. Komodo dragon belongs to which animal family?
18. Fill in the blank. A dog is known as the _______ hairless.
19. A female horse is known as?
20. Through which process, a frog survives a winter?
21. Is a ram a female sheep or male?
22. Jackass penguin is the other name of which penguin?
23. In which two countries American Bison is found?
The United States and Canada
24. Name the prince in Sleeping Beauty.
25. Ursula belonged to which Disney movie?
The Little Mermaid
26. In the Lion King, Mustafa and his family lived in which place?
27. Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and Donald Duck made a brief cameo in which Disney movie?
The Little Mermaid
28. Andy did not have a dad in which Disney movie?
29. In which Disney movie does Princess Aurora appear?
30. Prince charming is a famous character in which Disney movie?
31. Mane is the most recognizable feature of which animal?
32. Which animal was once the symbol of the Great Plains?
33. What is the masculine of an ant?
34. What is the feminine of a cat?
35. In Aladdin, Rajah is the pet Tiger of whom?
36. Name the huge snake in the Jungle’s book?
37. Who was Abu in Aladin?
38. In the Lion King, what was portrayed as a villain?
39. Asante Sana Squash Banana is the song of which Disney movie?
The Lion King
40. Who provided the speaking and singing voice for the Beast in the Chinese version of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast?
41. Which animated film was the last personally supervised film by Walt Disney?
The Jungle Book
42. How many sisters does Joseph have?
43. On what day of the creation, did God create man?
44. Who was the wife of Abraham?
45. Name the two men in the Bible who never died?
Enoch and Elijah
46. How many books are in the Old Testament?
47. What did King Solomon request?
48. How many books are in the New Testament?
49. Cain and Abel were the children?
Adam and Eve
50. Name the shepherd who had become the second king of Israel?
51. David had a fight with a giant called?
52. Who was David’s original wife?
Mother of all living
53. Name the woman who rumored that Joseph has tried to commit adultery with her?
54. In which river Jesus was baptized?
55. Moses led the people out of which country?
56. Tad and Rico were the 2 trouble makers in which Disney movie?
Cranium Command in EPCOT
57. Who was the oldest man in the Bible who died at the age of 969?
58. How many times has the word “Christian” appeared in the Bible?
59. Who was the tallest man in the bible?
60. How many brothers does Joseph have?
61. After the flood, what sign did God give that He would not destroy the earth with a flood again?
62. Lot was the nephew of?
63. How many words are in the shortest verse of the Bible?
64. The longest verse of the Bible contains 90 words. In which place it is present?
65. Raven and Dove were sent by whom?
66. How many players are on the Volleyball team?
67. In 2016, where were the Olympic Games held?
Rio de Janeiro
68. What type of race is a Tour de France?
69. What is the name of a Line Judge in Tennis?
70. Who won the Football World cup in 2014?
71. In which game bullseye can be scored?
72. The first international multi-sport winter event was held in which country?
73. Name the first international multi-sport winter event held?
74. In which game, did the “driver” hit the ball at the farthest?
75. How often is the Football world cup held?
After 4 years
76. How many players are there on each team Rugby?
77. In which game the lightest ball is used?
78. What is the oldest tennis tournament in the world?
Wimbledon Tennis Tournament
79. Which U.S. city invented softball sports?
80. How many rings Olympic logo have?
81. Name the fastest racquet sport in the world?
82. How many panels a soccer ball has?
83. The famous boxer Muhammad Ali belonged to which country?
84. The curse is the Last Testament of which testament?
85. Benjamin was the brother of whom?
86. On which mountain Moses was given the 10 Commandants?
87. For the first time, God appeared to Moses as?
A burning bush
88. Name the width of Moses?
89. How many animals of each type did Noah bring to the Ark?
90. How many players are on a cricket team during the match?
91. What is the national sport of Canada?
92. What is the de facto national sport of America?
93. What is the de facto national sport of England?
94. Name the championship series that the NBA has to end the playoffs?
95. In which game the word “love” is used?
96. In basketball, how many players does each team have?
97. Charlie Bucket’s father worked in a?
98. Which fruit fell on Newton?
99. What happens every time Pinocchio tells a lie?
His nose grew longer
100. Who invented the airplane?
101. Who invented the radio?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
Leave a Reply