50 Horror Movie Multiple Choice Trivia Free MCQ Quiz Test Online is here. You must be a crazy fan of a horror movie and will love to solve the mystery of these 50 trivia questions that most of the people around you may not answer precisely.
Here is a collection of trivia questions about horror movies. Check out your scary movie IQ with this free horror movie Trivia Quiz. These are great for playing with a group, a few friends, or when you’re all alone and solving mysteries. Enjoy 50 Horror Movie Multiple Choice Trivia Free MCQ Quiz Test Online.
Take this Horror Movie Trivia Challenge and see how much you remember about the movies you’ve watched. Rejoice Which famous line of the movie was “Do you like horror movies?” Scream; I know what you did last summer; Or Halloween H2O.
Everyone has a spectacular response to the horror movie. When they are raised, a person will either share a smile or name everything they saw. 50 interesting facts about your favorite horror movies. Explore 50 Horror Movie Multiple Choice Trivia Free MCQ Quiz Test Online. Meet the actors, showcase vendors, panel discussions, cosplay, and trivia contests.
From the actor and the questions about the plot of the great horror flicks behind the travails, this horror movie trivia with 50 questions is the most difficult set of questions in the form of a quiz. Play Horror Movie Quiz at Sparkly, the world’s largest quiz community. There is a Horror Movie Quiz for everyone.
How much do you know about horror movies? Take this quiz. Each Halloween as you dig or stream your favorite classic horror movies, you’ve probably seen them over and over again, but how much.
You will be glad to learn that the 50 Horror Movie Multiple Choice Trivia Free MCQ Quiz Test Online is available here for you.
50 Horror Movie Multiple Choice Trivia Free MCQ Quiz Test Online
A horror film is a film that seeks to elicit _____ for entertainment purposes.
Who among the following was not the initial inspiration of a horror movie by literature from authors like
The horror has existed as a film genre for more than
What of the following a horror film doesn't often aim to evoke viewers
What is considered as the first horror film?
"The Haunted Castle" or "The House of the Devil" was a film released in
Hannibal is an American psychological horror–thriller television series developed by
The classic horror film "The Exorcist" was released in
A Phoenix secretary embezzles forty thousand dollars from her employer's client, goes on the run, and checks into a remote motel run by a young man under the domination of his mother in the classic 1960 horror film
“I swear, officer, William Shatner tried to kill me!” is a dialogue from the film
Who is the actress of the horror film "Under the Skin" (2013)?
Newlyweds are terrorized by demonic forces after moving into a large house that was the site of a grisly mass murder a year before -- is the plot of the horror film
After kidnapping and brutally assaulting two young women, a gang unknowingly finds refuge at a vacation home belonging to the parents of one of the victims: a mother and father who devise an increasingly gruesome series of revenge tactics -- is the plot of the horror film
A wealthy San Francisco socialite pursues a potential boyfriend to a small Northern California town that slowly takes a turn for the bizarre when birds of all kinds suddenly begin to attack people -- is the plot of the horror film
Three young men become terrorized in a high-speed car chase with a mysterious pursuant.-- is the plot of the horror film
Horror film "Frankenstein" was released in
Who was the director of the 1931 classic horror movie "M"?
An insurance investigator begins discovering that the impact a horror writer's books have on his fans is more than inspirational -- is the plot of the horror film
Horror movie "The House of the Devil" was released in
What is the name of the woman in 2011 film "The Others" lives in her darkened old family house with her two photosensitive children becomes convinced that the home is haunted
Paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren work to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in their farmhouse -- is the plot of the horror film
The horror film "The Possession" was released in
As the Barrett family's peaceful suburban life is rocked by an escalating series of disturbing events, they come to learn that a terrifying and deadly force is after them, one which may have arrived from beyond the stars -- is the plot of the horror film
Who is the fictional character and the protagonist sent to Sleepy Hollow to investigate the decapitations of three people in the 2001 film "Sleepy Hollow"?
A series of events tests the beliefs of a small isolated countryside village in the horror film
What is the protagonist of the 1979 science-fiction horror film "Alien"?
A young couple staying in an isolated vacation home are terrorized by three unknown assailants -- is the plot of the horror film
The Cannibal Holocaust is a film released in
A woman who's been in a car accident walks into an abandoned carnival pavilion. Later she's drawn back to its eerie music and ghostly images in the horror film
A quiet high school loner (Sissy Spaceck) does what every quiet high school loner dreams of doing: she unleashes total hell on her abusive classmates at senior prom in the film
After kidnapping and brutally assaulting two young women, a gang unknowingly finds refuge at a vacation home belonging to the parents of one of the victims in the horror film
The Night of the Hunter is a story of a preacher/serial killer who has "HATE" and "LOVE" tattooed on his hands. This film was released in
A journalist must investigate a mysterious videotape which seems to cause the death of anyone one week to the day after they view it in the film
A man who specialises in debunking paranormal occurrences checks into the fabled room 1408 in the Dolphin Hotel. Soon after settling in, he confronts genuine terror, which is the plot of the horror film
A television reporter and cameraman follow emergency workers into a dark apartment building and are quickly locked inside with something terrifying in the film
American tourists looking for help instead find a German surgeon who, yes, definitely gives off Nazi vibes and has plans for them far worse than death in the film
Plagued by hallucinations and flashbacks, Singer rapidly falls apart as the world and people around him morph and twist into disturbing images-- is the plot of the horror film
Who stars the film 1973 horror film "It's Alive"?
After a powerful storm damages their Maine home, David Drayton (Thomas Jane) and his young son head into town to gather food and supplies -- is the plot of the horror film
What is the name of the female character in the 2007 film "Planet Terror
The film "Black Sheep" is a violent, grotesque, and very funny movie released in
A man buys a strange Chinese puzzle box in a shop only to discover that its solution opens a portal to Hell in the horror film
Who is the fictional character and the protagonist of the American Psycho in the 2000 film, a psychotic killer who murders, and dismembers both strangers and acquaintances without provocation or purpose?
A female FBI agent trying to prove herself (Jodie Foster) is gaslit by one imprisoned serial killer (Anthony Hopkins) while trying to capture another (Ted Levine) who cross-dresses and collects women's well-moisturized skin -- is the plot of the horror film
What is the name of the man in 1978 horror film "Halloween", killed his own sister as a six-year-old, escapes a sanitarium as an adult and returns to his hometown for revenge?
When five college friends arrive at a remote forest cabin for a little vacation in the horror film
2009 film "Martyrs" is a horror film, which has the following storyline
The story of the following film begins with television reporter taking part in a dangerous police operation intended to trap a psychopath
"Christine" is a horror film released in
The plot follows farmer, butcher, motel manager, and meat entrepreneur Vincent Smith, who traps travelers and harvests them for his human sausages -- is the plot of the horror film
Interesting Horror Movies Facts
You may be familiar with the plots of Hollywood’s most well-known horror films, such as Halloween, Scream, and The Blair Witch Project, but there’s plenty more drama to be found behind the scenes. The anecdotes from the sets of some of the canon’s horror masterpieces will have the hair on the back of your neck standing up in no time, from last-minute casting changes to pay discussions gone astray and even on-set accidents. Prepare for your next movie trivia night; a couple of the terrifyingly tasty morsels listed here will astound even the most ardent fans.
1. In the original version of The Exorcist, when Regan (Linda Blair) vomits on Father Karras (Jason Miller), the vomit was meant to hit him in the chest. However, the actor was struck in the face by a tube malfunction. Miller’s horror is real as he wipes away the vomit.
2. Halloween’s original title was The Babysitter Murders. It was changed so that the movie could be finished in one day.
3. In Carrie, not a single actor or actress who played a high school student was truly a teenager.
4. In Night of the Living Dead, chocolate syrup is used in the blood.
5. ‘Paranormal Activity’ needed to be reshot with A-list actors, according to studio executives. The indie spooky thriller Paranormal Activity, which cost under $15k to make in 2007, was nearly entirely recast and reshot. According to the narrative, the studio that acquired the film planned to reshoot the entire thing with A-list actors. When Steven Spielberg got his hands on a copy of the film and realized he wasn’t going to be able to finish it, he insisted on leaving it practically unfinished. Producer Jason Blum eventually persuaded studio executives to view the film’s original version in front of a live audience before making a final choice. The rest, as they say, is history once the executives witnessed the impact that Paranormal Activity had on a full cinema.
6. Pea soup makes up a lot of the vomit in The Exorcist.
7. During the production of Final Destination 2, the players had to ride the roller coaster 26 times.
8. The lead role in The Ring was offered to Jennifer Love Hewitt.
9. According to reports, Eddie Murphy is in discussions to star in Candyman.
10. Gunnar Hansen, who plays Leatherface, had to wear three-inch heels in order to tower above the rest of the ensemble, which made pursuit sequences a little more difficult for him to film.
11. Tony Todd had live bees put in his mouth during the filming of the climax of Candyman, with just a mouth guard to protect them from traveling down his throat.
12. Oren Peli was asked by Stephen Spielberg to change the ending of Paranormal Activity.
13. Saw was shot in under 18 days. Because the producers couldn’t afford it, there are no external shots in the picture.
14. Janeane Garofalo declined the role of Gale Weathers in Scream, which went to Courteney Cox.
15. To maintain consistency, Sissy Spacek slept in her bloodied clothing for three days while filming the Carrie prom scene.
16. Michael Myers’ mask on Halloween is customized and painted William Shatner’s mask.
17. Because of his experience as a volunteer fireman, Jack Nicholson cut down the phony door with the ax too quickly in The Shining. They had to replace it with a real door for that scenario.
18. The Exorcist is the first horror film to be nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture.
19. Molly Ringwald was offered the starring role in Scream.
20. The first American film to depict a toilet flush was ‘Psycho.’ The lethal shower scene in Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho is perhaps the film’s most iconic sequence, but it’s another bathroom equipment that really puts the picture on the map: the toilet. Why? The first American film to show a close-up of a toilet flushing on-screen was Psycho.
21. The color red appears in nearly every scene in The Shining.
22. The signature noises in Friday the 13th are not “chi, chi, chi; ha, ha, ha,” contrary to common opinion. “Kill, kill, kill; mom, mom, mom!” is really “ki, ki, ki; ma, ma, ma,” which is designed to imitate Jason’s whispering: “Kill, kill, kill; mom, mom, mom!”
23. Head Cheese was the working title for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
24. Final Destination was inspired by an unfinished X-Files episode.
25. The players were never allowed to view the man who plays Ghostface throughout the production of Scream (Roger L. Jackson). Wes Craven, the director, believed it would make their performances more authentic if Jackson concealed on set and made the phone calls himself.
26. In the first Scream, Skeet Ulrich dropped the phone on Matthew Lillard’s head. Wes Craven was so taken with Stu’s remark that he included it in the final cut.
27. Psycho is not just one of the most well-known horror films of all time, but it is also the first to feature a toilet flush.
28. When Vera Farmiga finished filming ‘The Conjuring,’ she had a claw-like bruise. Acting as real-life paranormal investigator Lorraine Warren is a difficult undertaking, and actor Vera Farmiga acknowledged to Cinemablend during a press event for The Conjuring 2 that it had a physical toll. She awoke the day after finishing the first film with claw mark bruises on her leg, she added. “It wasn’t a very unpleasant experience. It could’ve felt like a bruise… It was these three unique claw marks that long nails or long fingers, as well as thin fingertips, could produce.”
29. The Blair Witch Project took only eight days to film.
30. In The Blair Witch Project, the directors fed the actors less and less food each day to create genuine tension amongst them.
31. Sarah Michelle Gellar auditioned for the lead role of Julie in Jennifer Love Hewitt’s film I Know What You Did Last Summer.
32. Pennywise’s performance by Tim Curry in It terrified team members so terribly that they avoided him for the duration of the shoot.
33. Jamie Lee Curtis came close to being cast in ‘The Exorcist.’ Jamie Lee Curtis’ breakout performance was in the 1978 film Halloween, although she might have made her big-screen debut a few years earlier. Curtis was requested to audition for the starring part of Regan MacNeil in The Exorcist, a young girl who falls victim to demonic possession. When her parents, Hollywood superstars Janet Leigh and Tony Curtis, learned of the film’s theme, they turned it down.
34. Church the cat is played by seven different cats in Pet Cemetery.
35. Stephen King has stated that Pet Cemetery is the only novel he has written that has actually terrified him.
36. Before the cameras rolled, ‘IT’ had been in the works for over ten years. There are certain films that take a long time to make… and then there’s IT. The big-screen Stephen King movie languished in development hell for over a decade before getting the official go-ahead. Nearly 160 persons auditioned for the role of Pennywise at that period. The studio struck gold at the right time, as the film shattered box office records and went on to become one of the highest-grossing horror films of all time.
37. ‘Scream’s’ murderer was almost brought back for a sequel. Matthew Lillard, who played the murderous buffoon Stu in the first film, has stated that he was asked back to reprise his role as the murderer in Scream 3. He was even offered a role in the meta-slasher series’ third installment. His part was cut before the cameras had started rolling, but he didn’t have to return his salary.
38. The set for ‘House of Wax’ truly caught fire. The makers of the mid-aughts horror slasher House of Wax created a whole village (!) on the Australian Gold Coast only for filming. A massive fire broke out on the set around halfway through the filming, and the studio that housed one of the primary sets partially collapsed, incurring $10 million in damages. Fortunately, no one was wounded, and the damage was covered by insurance, so the set could be reconstructed and the remainder of the filming could continue. That’s hot, as House of Wax star Paris Hilton would remark.
39. A fruit basket was sent to the star of ‘The Blair Witch Project.’ Heather Donahue (pictured here celebrating at the premiere) was sitting beneath a giant Los Angeles billboard of her face wondering how she was going to pay her bills shortly after the found-footage indie The Blair Witch Project became a smash hit, grossing nearly $250 million at the box office in the summer of 1999. Donahue subsequently revealed in a personal essay that she was only paid a pittance for filming, claiming that she “was the poorest new famous person in America!” However, she expected a sizable cut of the profits after the film was a box office success. But that’s not the case. Only a fruit basket was delivered to her.
40. The filming of ‘Annabelle’ took place at Ellen DeGeneres’ old apartment. Imagine finding the Annabell doll in your own apartment complex! No, thank you. “The apartment in the movie was the first apartment that I moved to in LA,” Ellen DeGeneres confessed on her talk show around the time the first Annabelle movie unleashed horror in theaters in the autumn of 2014. “I was watching it, thinking, ‘That seems familiar,’ and it was my building,” she later remembered.
Other recommended Quizzes
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answers for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach