Here are a variety of questions that may be difficult for us, but we are sure it’s very easy trivia questions for kids. When you inspire your cute kid to solve these 100+ easy trivia questions for kids, they would find these interesting, inspiring, and knowledgeable to challenge others.
Test yourself now and see how many trivia questions these kids have. Kids love to have fun while learning. Like this, our kid’s trivia is designed with two goals in mind.
Trivia nights can be a lot of fun. If you like Trivia and you want your kids involved, you should have Trivia questions written with your kids.
Classical Literature for Kids, Medium, 5 Country Quiz Q&A, Simple, Dinosaur Quiz Question and Answer. With trivia leagues popping up in cities across the country, it’s easy to get infected by Q&A! The answer is simple trivia quiz questions with kids.
What kind of fruit is credited to Newton for inspiring him to write the laws of gravity? Fun Quiz Among Us Finds Trivia Questions For Kids With Amazing Information. Including printable questions and answers.
These trivia questions for kids will punch your brain. They cover all issues and disadvantages and you can easily convey the correct answer.
See 200+ easy trivia questions for kids with answers. Have a great time checking out the fun yet fun questions your kids have in mind. When it comes to arranging games for your kids, a fun-filled and electrifying trivia round can excite all children. Some simple baby trivia questions.
The last two rounds are multiple choices and you can find the right answers at the end of each round. Rejoice in the following Kids Quiz Questions:
Easy trivia questions for kids
1. Who discovered America?
2. Who discovered South Asia?
Vasco da Gama
3. How many days are in a leap year?
4. How many sides a pentagon has?
5. What is the formula for water?
6. How many continents are in the world?
7. Name the largest continent?
8. Name the largest country by population?
9. Name the area where baseball players wait to play?
10. Who shot the fastest puck recorded in history?
11. Soccer’s international championship is known as?
12. Who won the 2017’s IIHF World Championship?
Swedish National Men’s Ice Hockey Team
13. What is rowing often called in America?
14. Who was the child left at home during Christmas Holidays?
15. In which year, was the famous movie “A baby’s day out” released?
16. Name the character around which the movie Coco revolved?
17. What are the small orange men in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory known as?
18. Queen Elsa is a character in which fictional film?
19. Which 2016 film was shot in the Islands of Polynesia?
20. Babe was which animal’s name in the movie Babe?
21. Who wrote Hamlet?
22. Who wrote Oliver’s twist?
23. Name the child who won the last ticket to Mr. Wonka’s chocolate factory?
24. Who invented the telephone?
25. Who named mitochondria bioblasts?
26. Who invented the microscope?
27. Out of 9 major phyla, how many animal groups are invertebrates?
28. Which force helps us to keep our feet on land?
29. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Who gave the following law?
30. What do tissues combine to form?
31. How many bones are there in a newborn baby?
32. How many teeth does an adult human being have?
33. The crust is the inner or outer layer of the Earth?
34. True or false. Water expands as it gets cool.
35. Name the brightest and hottest star on our planet.
36. Triton is the largest moon on which planet?
37. What is the capital of America?
38. What is the currency of England?
39. What is the currency of America?
40. Name the president before Mr. Donald Trump?
41. Which two elements are present in water?
Hydrogen and Oxygen
42. How many elements are there in a periodic table?
43. What is the atomic symbol of Zinc?
44. How many planets are there in the solar system?
45. Name the farthest planet from the sun?
46. Which region is no more a planet?
47. Botany is the study of?
48. When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
4th July 1776
49. Who founded the first settlement in Greenland?
Eric the Red
50. How many regions become states after signing the Declaration of Independence?
51. Name the first Greek god of love.
52. In which year, did Neil Armstrong step on the moon?
53. Who was the British Minister during WWII?
Sir Winston Churchill
54. Who was the Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945?
55. Name the Roman god of fire.
56. Which American President ordered to drop of the Atomic bomb on Japan?
Harry S. Truman
57. Who began the Nobel Peace Prize?
58. Where did the Olympic Games originate?
59. In 1862, what famous thing did Abraham Lincoln deliver?
60. Name the smallest moon of Saturn with a spherical shape.
61. What is the chemical symbol of Carbon?
62. What is the chemical symbol of Oxygen?
63. What is the atomic number of Potassium?
64. Who built the pyramids?
65. Which year did WWI begin?
66. Who was the first American President?
67. Which year was the United Nations established?
68. Which year did WWII begin?
69. What was the primary occupation of Florence Nightingale?
70. Which year did the first astronaut walk on the moon?
71. Which year was Abraham Lincoln assassinated?
72. How many American Presidents are assassinated since American Independence?
73. Who was elected as U.S. president in 1961?
John F. Kennedy
74. In which century, did the music notes start being used?
75. Who writes the oldest musical piece?
76. The boy band one direction based in which city?
77. Who is no more a member of the boy band one direction?
78. Justin Beiber belongs to which country?
79. The Star-Spangled Banner is the National Anthem of which country?
80. Who wrote the Star-Spangled Banner?
81. Who was the first to play bagpipes?
82. Who sang Waka Waka?
83. Shakira belongs to which country?
84. Who sang the song “Poker face”?
85. Pure imagination is a song of which children’s movies?
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
86. Which famous English pop girl group was formed in 1994?
87. Old MacDougal is the former name of which children’s songs character?
88. In the movie Oliver, which song did the orphans sing?
Food Glorious food
89. Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky. Which poem do the lyrics belong to?
Twinkle Twinkle little star
90. Composer Prokofiev wrote which famous musical composition for children?
Peter and the Wolf
91. Where were you when the world stopped turnin’ is about which deadliest terror attack in America?
92. Which year did Demi Lovato release the song cold stone?
93. Where are the pyramids built?
94. Germany attacked which country, which began WWII?
95. In the ancient world, which city was known as the “greatest city”?
96. Who invented the light bulb?
97. Which year did the American Civil War begin?
98. How many keys are there on a piano?
99. Which American singer is known as the King of Pop?
100. Who is the singer of the album Mind of Mine?
101. When was the oldest music piece written?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows