The world is full of much fun and interesting trivia. Funny true or false questions and answers will give you a great source of amusement and astonishment. Let’s solve it!
The world is an enchanting place, and it is filled with bizarre and fascinating info that you just may need by no means realized had been true.
When you know better than others and harness your skills, the opportunity of career development as well as earning money online turn a child’s play.
We have come up with the fun facts in the form of Funny true or false questions and answers so that you can learn through fun!
Fortunately, we have these 60 funny true or false questions and answers, and we have combed by means of them to seek out our favorites.
If you are an employer, post your job at a cheap price to hire the best candidates from the pool of selected candidates.
From a creature that may survive the tough vacuum of the area to the odd state sport of Maryland, you are certain to be taught one thing that makes you assume twice.
Let’s solve the funny true or false questions and answers here!
1. Kakapo bird has a strong, pleasant, musty odor which allows predators to easily locate it. Hence, it is critically endangered.
2. Most of the birds cannot swallow their food without gravity
3. It can take a photon 40,000 years to travel from the core of the sun to the surface, but only 8 minutes to travel the rest of the way to earth.
4. Penguins propose to each other with singing
5. The male giraffe tastes her saliva and that helps it determine whether the female is ovulating.
6. There are more possible iterations of a game of chess than there are atoms in the known universe.
7. When we breathe through our nose, we always inhale more air from one nostril than with the other one — and this changes every 15 minutes.
8. Honey has an expiry date
9. The Spanish national anthem has no words.
10. A mantis shrimp can swing its claw so fast it boils the water around it and creates a flash of light.
11. Cleopatra lived closer in time to the Moon landing than to the construction of the Great Pyramid of Giza.
12. Female seahorses give birth to their young
13. More than 20% of the popcorn in the U.S. comes from Indiana.
14. An octopus has three hearts, nine brains, and blue blood
15. Baby crocodile self-soothe by sucking their trunk, like human babies suck fingers
16. The element plutonum is an unexpected metal—it's a soft, silvery-white metal that is solid at room temperature (similar to aluminum) but it can literally melt in the palm of your hand.
17. A cat's meow is a form of communication with humans only, not other cats
18. Rats laugh when tickled
19. In the early 90s, Pepsi owned 17 submarines, a cruiser, a frigate, and a destroyer, all because of a deal with the Soviet Union in which they exchanged soda for military equipment.
20. Dogs create a heart with their tails while mating
21. Squirrels plant thousands of trees every year, worldwide, due to simply forgetting where they buried their acorns.
22. Kiwis birds are almost completely blind and forage mainly through by feather
23. It’s illegal to cut down a cactus in Georgia
24. Sloths can't shiver
25. The Milky Way galaxy is on a collision course
26. The red handfish uses evolved fins to walk along the ocean floors
27. Slow Loris can kill a human via venom transmitted through their urine
28. The seed of strawberries is outside the fruit
29. For over 3 decades, Canada and Denmark have been playfully fighting for control of a tiny island near Greenland called Hans Island.
30. Neutron stars spin as fast as 600 times a second
31. When two pieces of the same metal touch in space, they bond permanently
32. The assassin bug Acanthaspis petax wears the corpses of ants to confuse predators
33. At US President Andrew Jackson's funeral in 1845, his pet parrot had to be removed
34. Planet Mercury is shrinking
35. Turkeys can reproduce without having sex
36. Hippos kill more humans than any other mammal per year
37. The Earth's rotation is gradually slowing
38. Startling birds can imitate words, sometimes better than parrots
39. Uganda is home to over 1,000 species of birds.
40. The strike of an eagle can be two times stronger than a rifle shot.
41. Ronald Reagan's first job was a lifeguard. Over those six years, he saved 77 people from drowning.
42. Platypuses swim with their eyes closed
43. Egyptian Pharaoh Pepi II despised flies so much, he'd keep naked slaves smeared with honey near him in order to keep the flies away from him.
44. Montenegro and Japan were, technically, in a war for 101 years.
45. The closest living relatives to the Tyrannosaurus Rex are chickens
46. Abraham Lincoln's son Robert Todd Lincoln was coincidentally either present or nearby when three presidential assassinations occurred.
47. Space smells like seared steak.
48. Only 50% of the ocean has been exlored, rest is still unseen.
49. Nobody knows how many islands are in Indonesia.
50. Pandas don't have any particular sleeping spot
51. More twins are born in Nigeria than anywhere else in the world.
52. The Battle of Bull Run during the American civil war was called “The Picnic Battle”
53. One city in Pakistan produces about half the world’s soccer balls.
54. Bees never sting other bees.
55. There are over 800 languages spoken in Papua New Guinea.
56. The shortest war occurred between the United Kingdom and the Zanzibar Sultanate on 27 August 1896, lasting between 38 and 45 minutes.
57. Around the 17th century, New England states outlawed Christmas
58. Thomas Jefferson and John Adams died on the same day, July 4, 1826, which was also the 50th anniversary of the adoption of the Declaration of Independence.
59. The Florida Everglades is the only place you can find both alligators and crocodiles.
60. High heels were originally worn by men.
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
Disney true or false questions
hard true or false questions
good true or false questions
true or false questions
true false questions
true or false quiz
true and false questions
funny true or false questions
true or false questions and answers
true or false trivia
funny true or false questions and answers list
true or false questions to ask friends
easy true or false questions
true or false questions with answers
true or false trivia questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge pdf
true or false questions with answers general knowledge
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
general knowledge true or false
true or false general knowledge questions
general knowledge true or false questions and answers
true or false questions general knowledge
true or false general knowledge quiz
true or false gk questions
random true or false questions
true or false quiz questions 2018
best true or false questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
true or false animal questions
funny true or false quiz questions and answers printable
true or false questions for adults
true or false questions for seniors printable
true false trivia
weird true or false questions
funny true false questions
true or false questions for seniors
true or false trivia questions and answers
funny true or false quiz questions and answers
true false trivia questions
funny true or false questions about yourself
interesting true or false questions
true or false history questions
truth or false questions
true and false questions and answers
true or false quiz questions 2019
crazy true or false questions
tricky true or false questions
printable bible true or false questions and answers
true or false questions for friends
true or false quiz questions 2017
true and false quiz
funny true or false questions with answers
true or false survival questions
funny true and false questions
true false questions with answers
good true or false questions to ask
true or false questions to ask someone
true false questions and answers
true or false food questions
true or false trivia with answers
true or false geography questions
true or false questions for teens
easter quiz true or false
true or false common sense questions
true or false australian trivia questions
true or false questions easy
fun true or false questions for couples
easy true or false questions for seniors
simple true or false questions
cool true or false questions
true or false quiz questions and answers
true false quiz questions
difficult true or false questions
great true or false questions
true and false trivia questions
baby trivia true or false
true or false music questions
random true false questions
true or false quiz battle
personal true or false questions
good true false questions
silly true or false questions
true false trivia questions and answers
good true and false questions
true or false questions list
true or false quiz and answers
list of true or false questions
true or false personality test
true or false world history questions
true or false questions about candy
true and false trivia
easy true false questions
lgbt true or false questions
100 true or false questions
best true false questions
disney true or false
true or false hockey trivia
true or false questions about the human body
geography quiz true or false answers
true or false harry potter questions
true or false quiz for friends
true or false trivia for seniors
viking true or false questions
true or false football questions
20 true or false questions
music true or false questions
true or false easy questions
true or false site quiz
interesting true false questions
disney true or false questions and answers
true or false hard questions
hard true false questions
true or false questions about food