Solving trivia is good in the sense that trivia enhances knowledge. You can harness your understanding of good true or false questions.
You can do good to anyone by helping to solve the confusion. Good true or false questions give learning and aspiration. These competitive good true or false questions are applicable to any examination or competition, or even in any gossip.
Let’s solve these 51 good true or false questions!
1. Hearing Is The Fastest Human Sense. A Person Can Recognize A Sound In As Little As 0.05 Seconds.
2. The Finest Quality Emeralds Are Less Valuable Than Diamonds
3. The Hercules Beetle Can Grow Big Enough To Cover An Adult Human Hand.
4. The TV Remote Is The Dirtiest Item In A Typical Household, Hospital, Or Hotel Room.
5. It Takes A Gallon of Milk to Make A Gallon of Ice Cream.
6. The film Titanic ends with comedy.
7. Rig Veda is the longest holy book
8. Constitution of Monaco is not the smallest constitution in the world
9. George Washington never Loved Exploring Caves
10. Opal has been discovered on Mars.
11. naked mole rats are sometimes called sand puppies
12. Russia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey, Panama and Egypt- all these countries are situated in 2 continents
13. Ural Mountains and the Caucasus Mountains Do Not separate Europe from Asia
14. Mediterranean Sea and Strait of Gibraltar separate Europe from Africa
15. depending on the speed of the wind, some clouds can't travel more than 99 miles per hour across the sky.
16. The Red Sea, the Gulf of Aden, and the Suez Canal separate Africa from Asia.
17. Your hair doesn't contains traces of gold.
19. Spotted hyenas can digest skin and bones
19. At any moment, clouds cover about 60 percent of earth.
20. not all moons are dry and dusty like ours. Jupiter's Europa has a liquid ocean under an icy crust.
21. In a lifetime, a human body will process about 100,000 pounds of food.
22. Adolf Hitler was born on 20 April 1889 in Braunau am Inn, a town in Germany
23. Thomas Jefferson was the second President of the US
24. Theodore Roosevelt was the President in the US during the World War II
25. Barack Obama is the 50th President of the USA
26. The Nobel Prizes are awarded in every 2 years
27. A person takes about 23,040 breaths a day, or about 672,768,000 breaths in a lifetime.
28. biannual means occurring twice a year.
29. Four Nobel laureates were not permitted by their governments to accept the Nobel Prize.
30. The deadly Coronavirus that turned pandemic in the year 2020 is named COVID-20
31. Physics is the scientific discipline involved with elements and compounds composed of atoms, molecules and ions
32. chemical name of oil of vitriol is in fact Sulfuric acid
33. Laws of Motion and Gravity was discovered by Sir Isaac Newton
34. A human eye can distinguish between approximately 10 million different colors.
35. The world's smallest fruit—a Utricle—is the size of a small ant.
36. Leonardo da Vinci's Codex of Leicester, also known as the Codex Hammer, is the most expensive book ever sold.
37. Unlike most fish, seahorses are covered in bony plates instead of scales.
38. Geoffrey Chaucer is named as the Father of Literature
39. Green vitriol is the commercial name for ferrous sulphate solution.
40. Saturn has the maximum number of moons
41. "Rubatosis" is the unsettling awareness of your own heartbeat.
42. The War of 1812 was not a conflict fought between the United States and the United Kingdom
43. Corn is grown on every continent including antarctica.
44. Law of Conservation of Mass (or Matter) states: In a chemical reaction, matter is neither created nor destroyed. It was discovered by Antoine Laurent Lavoisier
45. Squash, cucumbers, and tomatoes are the fruits of a plant. Corn, beans, and peas are the seeds of a plant.
46. the highest wave ever surfed was as tall as a 100-story building.
47. Like Wolverine, the liver is the only organ that can completely regenerate.
48. Broccoli and cauliflower are the plants from cabbage family, whose root is used to eat as vegetable.
49. Less than 1 percent of antarctica is ice-free.
50. An adult small intestine is very small, about 2-3 feet long
51. Your skin is its thickest on your feet (1.4mm) and thinnest on your eyelids (0.2mm).
More Recommended Quizzes
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
Disney true or false questions
funny true or false questions and answers
hard true or false questions
true or false questions
true false questions
true or false quiz
true and false questions
funny true or false questions
true or false questions and answers
true or false trivia
funny true or false questions and answers list
true or false questions to ask friends
easy true or false questions
true or false questions with answers
true or false trivia questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge pdf
true or false questions with answers general knowledge
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
general knowledge true or false
true or false general knowledge questions
general knowledge true or false questions and answers
true or false questions general knowledge
true or false general knowledge quiz
true or false gk questions
random true or false questions
true or false quiz questions 2018
best true or false questions
true or false questions with answers general knowledge printable
true or false animal questions
funny true or false quiz questions and answers printable
true or false questions for adults
true or false questions for seniors printable
true false trivia
weird true or false questions
funny true false questions
true or false questions for seniors
true or false trivia questions and answers
funny true or false quiz questions and answers
true false trivia questions
funny true or false questions about yourself
interesting true or false questions
true or false history questions
truth or false questions
true and false questions and answers
true or false quiz questions 2019
crazy true or false questions
tricky true or false questions
printable bible true or false questions and answers
true or false questions for friends
true or false quiz questions 2017
true and false quiz
funny true or false questions with answers
true or false survival questions
funny true and false questions
true false questions with answers
good true or false questions to ask
true or false questions to ask someone
true false questions and answers
true or false food questions
true or false trivia with answers
true or false geography questions
true or false questions for teens
easter quiz true or false
true or false common sense questions
true or false australian trivia questions
true or false questions easy
fun true or false questions for couples
easy true or false questions for seniors
simple true or false questions
cool true or false questions
true or false quiz questions and answers
true false quiz questions
difficult true or false questions
great true or false questions
true and false trivia questions
baby trivia true or false
true or false music questions
random true false questions
true or false quiz battle
personal true or false questions
good true false questions
silly true or false questions
true false trivia questions and answers
good true and false questions
true or false questions list
true or false quiz and answers
list of true or false questions
true or false personality test
true or false world history questions
true or false questions about candy
true and false trivia
easy true false questions
lgbt true or false questions
100 true or false questions
best true false questions
disney true or false
true or false hockey trivia
true or false questions about the human body
geography quiz true or false answers
true or false harry potter questions
true or false quiz for friends
true or false trivia for seniors
viking true or false questions
true or false football questions
20 true or false questions
music true or false questions
true or false easy questions
true or false site quiz
interesting true false questions
disney true or false questions and answers
true or false hard questions
hard true false questions
true or false questions about food