Quiz questions are always great for kids. These 100+ quiz questions are picked for kids from different aspects of life and knowledge. Encouraging kids to test their merit with these quiz questions are always great for kids. It’s a way of great learning.
Looking for some simple quiz questions for kids? This trivia blog should be somewhat helpful. Check out a few examples below and good luck!
The quiz questions for kids range from simple to tough and a complete list of answers is followed so you can test how well you did. Learn interesting science facts and information from these 100+ quiz questions for kids. This should be easy for trivia lovers kids.
Some of these are straightforward, quiz questions for kids that most young children should be able to guess immediately. Test your general knowledge on different issues with these interesting questions.
This trivia quiz is for kids of all ages and for fun. Kids quiz with questions and answers for your kid’s quiz. Great questions on trivia of Camels, Dragons, Saturns, and Other Kids Common Knowledge Quiz FAQs. Simple Trivia Kids answer fun quiz questions about their quiz.
We have lots of quiz questions for younger kids to check out their trivia and genre. Our pages are easy to follow – all questions have a straight answer.
Printable quiz questions for kids suitable for kids, evergreen, true and false, and hard quiz for kids, and free printable quiz sheet for teenagers with common sense and trivia questions.
Our Free Printable quiz questions for kids are up to date. Knowledge of vocabulary and their trivia, simple 7 years old, this quiz can be very easy for 7 to 13 years.
100 Quiz Questions Answers Trivia Printable for Kids
1. What is the second most common halogen on Earth?
2. Which pole is much cold?
The South Pole is a lot colder
3. What is the first letter on a typewriter?
4. What is Japan’s currency called?
5. What English word becomes its opposite when the letters FE are in front of it?
6. In the word pretty, the E is pronounced like a short I. In women, the O is pronounced like a short I. In what familiar 4-letter word is U pronounced like a short I?
7. Name a part of the body that begins with the letter L. Change the L to T and, phonetically, you’ll name another part of the body. What is it?
8. You catch a fish, a cold, and your breath. What do you do to a street, your heart, and swords?
9. The name of a well-known American actress contains the five vowels (A, E, I, O, U) exactly once, though not in that order. The consonants in her name are B, J, L, R, S, and T (not in that order). Who is she?
10. Name the only book William Shakespeare ever wrote?
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
11. Who wrote The Autobiography of Mark Twain?
12. Who wrote Treasure Island?
Robert Louis Stevenson
13. Who wrote Julius Caesar, Macbeth, and Hamlet?
14. Who wrote the James Bond books?
15. What is another word for a lexicon?
16. What is someone who shoes horses called?
17. What is the opposite of ‘cheap’?
18. What is the synonym for ‘strange’?
19. In which city was the Titanic launched?
20. What is the most widely spoken language in Brazil?
21. What does the white dove symbolize?
22. Who is Shrek’s wife?
23. What is the first letter of the Greek alphabet?
24. How many milligrams make a gram?
25. Who is the world’s fastest land animal?
26. Who is the world’s largest land animal?
27. Which bird has the largest wingspan?
28. From which language did the word “Ketchup” come?
29. In which city was Jesus born?
30. How many books are there in the New Testament?
31. What insect did John, the Baptist, eat in the desert?
32. Who were the first apostles known to follow Jesus?
Peter and Andrew
33. How many people did Jesus Christ feed with five loaves of bread and two fish?
About 5000 men
34. After Jesus was arrested, which apostle disowned him thrice?
35. Who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when he was presented at the Temple in his infancy?
36. Who asked the Pilate for Jesus’ body after the crucifixion?
Joseph of Arimathea
37. Paul was shipwrecked on which island?
38. Which is the shortest book in the New Testament?
39. A common garden insect?
40. A yellow fruit?
41. A building where movies are shown?
42. Creatures that lived millions of years ago?
43. How do birds reproduce?
Birds lay eggs
44. The color of grass?
45. Panama hats are mainly made in which country?
46. The liquid inside a pen?
47. The seventh month of the year?
48. What do you do to a football?
49. The opposite of dark?
50. Something to wipe your feet on?
51. Something you hit with a hammer?
52. A sea creature with eight legs?
53. A place that you may go to play?
54. Another word meaning fast?
55. You might tie something up with this?
56. Something you stick on an envelope?
57. A shape with just three sides?
58. Something to keep you dry in the rain?
59. Something to put flowers in?
60. North, south, east, and?
61. A picture that shows your bones?
62. Something you do when you feel tired?
63. A place to see lots of animals?
64. How many gold medals did Carl Lewis win at the 1984 Olympic Games?
65. Which team won gold and bronze medals in the Asian Archery Grand Prix held on March 12, 2013?
66. Which sport is P.V. Sindhu associated with?
67. What is the world’s most popular spectator sport?
68. Where were the first Commonwealth Games (1930) held?
69. Between which teams were the final of the Sultan Afzal Shah Hockey Tournament 2012 played?
New Zealand and Argentina
70. Where were the 27th (1996) Summer Olympic games held?
71. How big is the diameter of a basketball hoop, in inches?
72. Who has been named the White Lightning in the game of cricket?
Allan Donald (South Africa)
73. Which sport used the word ‘home run’, long before baseball used it?
74. Which Indian trophy is associated with football?
75. In the men’s decathlon, what is the second event of day one?
76. Which country topped the medal tally in XXV Olympics held in Barcelona?
77. In which year did the first Commonwealth Games take place?
78. Ben Johnson, the well-known athlete, belongs to which country?
79. Which country has hosted the Asian Games the maximum number of times?
80. Who is the only cricketer to score two centuries in a World Cup?
81. Where did India play its first one-day international match?
82. Which is the Cup associated with hockey?
Agha Khan Cup
83. The first Wimbledon tournament was held in
84. Which sport uses the biggest pitch, in terms of area?
85. Which batsman started his International cricketing career at a very young age of 16?
86. How many inhalations and exhalations an adult person performs a day?
87. How many bacteria are there in the human mouth?
88. At birth, how many cells are there in the human brain?
89. What is the total length of all the blood vessels in the human body?
About 100,000 km.
90. How many football fields can be fit in the Great Barrier Reef?
70 million football fields
91. Which tree has the longest leaf?
Raphia vinifera 30—50 ft
92. What is the size of an adult human’s small intestine
About 18 to 23 feet long
93. Which country hosted the 2008 Olympic Games?
94. Which indoor sport is the most popular in the US?
95. In which sport can you get into a headlock?
96. In which country was golf first played?
97. Which is the sport where you could be out “leg before wicket” or “hit a six”?
98. Which is the sport wherein you would use a “sand iron”?
99. In which country is the Great Barrier Reef?
100. Which Dutch painter cut off a part of his ear?
Vincent van Gogh
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
Leave a Reply