There is no end to learning. Learning history is interesting. World history trivia questions are the best way to practice history in the most effective way. World history trivia questions is a solution and guideline.
World history trivia questions daily is a spot to get your questions answered. Ask questions and discover high-quality solutions on this web site.
The solution to world history trivia questions. You get it when you reply to all world history trivia questions! These trivia questions and solutions sport is an evergreen world history trivia questions.
Let’s solve the world history trivia questions!
1. Pink wasn’t always a girl’s color and blue a boy’s color — in fact, it was once the other way around.
2. English was once a language for “commoners,” while the British elites spoke which language?
3. Money was once designed to __________ people from having too much of it.
4. What was apparently used as a form of torture during the Han Dynasty, and the ancient Romans as captives would recover quickly and no physical signs of abuse were left on the body?
5. In colonial America, pregnant women didn't receive painkillers during delivery because the pain was considered
6. In 755 A.D. the An Lushan rebellion against which dynasty that resulted in 36 million deaths, or one-sixth of the entire world population?
7. Prior to the 1960s tobacco companies ran physician-endorsed ads that suggested smoking had health benefits.
8. In ancient Egypt, servants were smeared with _________ to attract flies away from the pharaoh.
9. Which Roman Emperor collected all the disabled and little people he could find and ordered them to fight each other to the death with meat cleavers in the Colosseum.?
10. Who was the first President of Ecuador?
11. Roman Catholics in Bavaria founded a secret society in 1740 called the
12. Who was called "The Monster of the Andes" for abusing and killing girls?
13. In early Rome a ______ could legally kill anyone in his family.
14. African-American men were not deemed equal members of the Mormon Church until
15. Who was Vlad the Impaler, the ruler in Wallachian history and a national hero of Romania?
16. Who killed 40 million people across Asia and Europe?
17. Until the early 20th century in which county, criminals could be locked up in a wooden box as punishment, sometimes left to die of starvation?
18. In which era, it was popular for people to photograph relatives after they had died, often placing them in lifelike poses?
19. Who killed 45 million people during China's "Great Leap Forward" from 1958–1962?
20. Who is listed as the cruelest emperors in history?
21. How many Chinese emperors were there?
22. In 1917, who was jailed for one month for establishing the first birth control clinic?
23. Between 1525 and 1866, 12.5 million ________ were kidnapped and sold into slavery in the United States, Caribbean, and South America.
24. In which year Jockey Frank Hayes won a race at Belmont Park in New York despite being dead?
25. New research suggests that _____ million people were murdered or imprisoned by the Nazis during the Holocaust
26. Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin were all nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
27. Who ruled for 61 years making him the longest-reigning Chinese emperor?
28. What was the act called when Japanese samurais disemboweled themselves with their sword when in danger of being captured?
29. Who was one of history's most successful pirates during the Jiaqing Emperor, a Chinese prostitute who commanded a fleet of over 1,500 ships and 80,000 sailors?
30. During which communist regime in the 1970s brainwashed thousands of Cambodian children into becoming soldiers who committed mass murders and other atrocities?
31. Approximately 750,000 men died in the Civil War, which was more than 2.5% of America's population at the time.
32. What was the name of trial in Medieval times when the accused were forced to stick their arm into a vat of boiling water?
33. Which civilization used human urine as mouthwash?
34. He was in Hiroshima when the first atom bomb was dropped. He then traveled home to Nagasaki the day before the second atom bomb was dropped. He survived both and lived to be 93. Who was he?
35. Upon dying, some pharaohs were sealed into their tombs alongside their living servants, pets, and concubines.
36. In the 13th century 30,000 children went on what is known as the
37. The Mayans made sacrifices by most common involved pulling a still-beating heart out of a victim's chest.
38. After Pope Gregory IX associated cats with devil worship, cats throughout Europe were exterminated in droves, resulted a pandemic caused by rat, killed 100 million people, named
39. Ice age Britons used skulls of the dead as cups.
40. Before the mid-19th century dentures were commonly made with teeth pulled from the mouths of
41. In medieval times people were put to death for being _________, as many as 600,000 "witches" lost their lives.
42. The Ottoman Empire's Sultan Ibrahim I had 280 of his concubines drowned in the ocean after one of them slept with another man.
43. Who replied, "This is no time to be making new enemies.", when on his death bed, he was asked to renounce Satan by a visiting priest?
44. Who became the first female member of Congress in America in 1916?
45. Who actually died while pooping because of a condition called "megacolon."?
46. Which may have been first domesticated by humans for fighting, not for food?
47. Who only lost one match in his career and was inducted into the National Wrestling Hall Of Fame in 1992?
48. Who is considered as the most dangerous and cruel ruler in the history because he exercises greater political power than any dictator?
49. Which king had people who were called "Grooms of Stool" whose job it was to wipe his bottom?
50. The first fax was sent while people were still traveling the Oregon Trail.
51. Who is considered the kindest emperors in history?
52. From 1912 to 1948, the Olympics held competitions in only which area?
53. Drunk debates were once a key aspect of any important decision-making process.
Please select 2 correct answers
54. The swastika was actually a symbol of good — until who got a hold of it?
55. In 1926, which Arctic explorer was trapped under an avalanche while on an expedition and managed to escape from death by fashioning a shiv out of his own feces and amputating his foot?
Other Recommended quizzes
- History Quiz 01
- History Quiz 02
- History Quiz 03
- History Quiz 04
- History Quiz 05
- History Quiz 06
- History Trivia 07
- Kids Movie Quiz
- Kids Jeopardy Quiz
- Kids Trivia Question 01
- Kids Trivia Question 02
- Kids Trivia Question 03
- Kids Trivia Question 04
- Kids Quiz Question
- Disney Trivia for Kids
- Random Trivia for Kids
- Geography Quiz for Kids
- True or False Quiz for Kids
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
random history trivia
random history questions
history trivia questions for kids
history trivia for kids
easy world history trivia questions and answers
ancient history trivia
hard history trivia
random history quiz
random history questions and answers
history quiz for kids
american history trivia for kids
history questions and answers for kids
easy history questions for kids
history quiz questions for kids
ancient rome trivia
ancient greece trivia
ancient greece quiz questions and answers
ancient roman history quiz
ancient greek history quiz
ancient history trivia questions
ancient greece trivia questions
ancient civilizations trivia
history trivia questions for seniors