This coronavirus quiz trivia based on information from reliable sources like WHO and CDC is intended so that you can improve awareness to protect and cure. The coronavirus quiz trivia is here to support the world to recover from the shut. This is a global danger whose magnitude is far greater than anyone initially thought. This coronavirus quiz trivia will let you know how much aware you are, the symptoms, and the way to cure, based on the releases from the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
In these dangerous and unhealthy times, we all must know the truth about the virus, how to protect it, and what are the myths that just aren’t true. Take our coronavirus quiz trivia and test your Nobel coronavirus knowledge. We hope this coronavirus quiz trivia will help you to find any weak points in your alert if you have one.
Coronavirus quiz trivia
Regardless of climate, adopt protective measures if you live in, or travel to an area reporting COVID-19. The best way to protect yourself against COVID-19 is by frequently cleaning your hands. By doing this you eliminate viruses that may be on your hands and avoid infection that could occur by then touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
1. Official names have been announced for the virus responsible for COVID-19. The official names are:
2. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from____
3. Risk of infection from the virus that causes COVID-19 is higher for people who are close contacts of someone known to have COVID-19, for example
4. The virus is thought to spread mainly between people who are in close contact with one another
5. The virus is thought to spread through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. True/ False
6. What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
7. People can help protect themselves from respiratory illness with everyday preventive actions such as
8. If you are sick, to keep from spreading respiratory illness to others, you should
9. What should I do if I recently traveled from an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19?
10. There is currently no vaccine to protect against COVID-19. The best way to prevent infection is
11. Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus, includes
12. From the evidence so far, the COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in ALL AREAS, including areas with hot and humid weather.
13. Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the new coronavirus.
14. Taking a hot bath does not prevent the new coronavirus disease
15. The new coronavirus CAN be transmitted through mosquito bites.
16. The new coronavirus is a respiratory virus which spreads primarily through droplets generated when an infected person coughs or sneezes, or through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose.
17. Hand dryers are effective in killing the new coronavirus
18. Can spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body kill the new coronavirus?
19. Do vaccines against pneumonia protect you against the new coronavirus?
20. Can regularly rinsing your nose with saline help prevent infection with the new coronavirus?
21. Can eating garlic help prevent infection with the new coronavirus? Are antibiotics effective in preventing and treating the new coronavirus?
22. Does the new coronavirus affect older people, or are younger people also susceptible?
23. How to discontinue home isolation?
24. When to use a mask?
25. How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask?
26. Coronavirus symptoms may appear in______ after exposure.
27. Emergency warning signs for COVID-19 includes, but not limited to
28. Right ways to clean your hands often
29. How to Protect Yourself from coronavirus?
30 What to do if you are sick?
Disclaimer: Since the COVID pandemic is frequently changing, this quiz is not a medication and prescriptions. This is just for general awareness. Please consult a doctor before any COVID updates or application of medicine.
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows