Kids trivia questions and answers are a great way to enhance knowledge. Jump in and check out your cute baby is able to solve these 100+ kids trivia questions and answers. The outcome of solving these kids trivia questions and answers is immense.
Trivia is definitely not a game reserved for grown – kids love it too and it’s a great way to test their knowledge and increase their intelligence and memory. It’s a fun way to learn more about movies, animals, science, or even history.
The possibilities are endless! Check out these trivia questions (with answers) for kids and then start some games with your little ones. These printable kids trivia questions and answers can be tested in school, any exam, or at home. You can alternate between simple questions and difficult ones to make things really challenging.
Kids trivia questions and answers
1. Whose nose grew longer every time he lied?
2. What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan?
3. If you freeze water, what do you get?
4. What colors are the stars on the American flag?
5. How many legs does a spider have?
6. What is the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story?
7. What is the color of an emerald?
8. What is something you hit with a hammer?
9. What’s the name of a place you go to see lots of animals?
10. Which state is famous for Hollywood?
11. What type of fish is Nemo?
12. What do caterpillars turn into?
13. What is the color of a school bus?
14. What do you use to write on a blackboard?
15. On which holiday do you go trick-or-treating?
16. How many pairs of wings do bees have?
17. Where is the Great Pyramid of Giza?
18. What is a doe?
A female deer
19. What do bees make?
20. In the nursery rhyme, Jack and Jill, what do Jack and Jill go up the hill to fetch?
A pail of water
21. Where does the President of the United States live while in office?
The White House
22. How many planets are in our solar system?
23. Which ocean is off the California coast?
24. What fruit do kids traditionally give to teachers?
25. What’s the response to “see you later, alligator?”
“In a while, crocodile.”
26. Which Disney movie is Elsa in?
27. Who is Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
28. Where does Santa Claus live?
The North Pole
29. According to Dr. Seuss’s book, who stole Christmas?
30. What is the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl?
31. What color are Smurfs?
32. Name Batman’s crime-fighting partner?
33. How many sides does a triangle have?
34. Which superhero can climb up walls and buildings?
35. “Stars and Stripes” is the nickname of the flag of which country?
United States of America
36. Which planet in our Solar System is known for having a ring?
37. When do leaves die?
In the fall
38. What kind of cat is considered bad luck?
39. How many days are in a year?
40. What is the name of the pirate in Peter Pan?
41. What is a brontosaurus?
42. What is a group of lions called?
43. Which is the fastest land animal?
44. What kind of animal was Abu in Aladdin?
45. Who wrote Hamlet?
46. Who built the pyramids?
47. In the nursery rhyme, who sat on a wall before having a great fall?
48. On the farm, what is a kid?
A baby goat
49. Which singing voice is the highest pitch? Soprano, tenor or baritone?
50. A scientist who studies rocks is called a what?
51. Who was the first man to step on the moon?
51. What could make Harry Potter invisible?
The Invisibility Cloak
52. In sports, what is an MVP?
Most Valuable Player
53. If you suffer from arachnophobia, which animal are you scared of?
54. In what movie will you find characters who are looking for a brain, a heart, and courage?
The Wizard of Oz
55. What movie is Princess Fiona from?
56. What is the largest continent?
57. What is the tallest mountain in the world?
58. How many Great Lakes are there?
59. What is the imaginary line called that connects the north and south pole?
60. What kind of tree do prunes come from?
A plum tree
61. What gulf is located to the south of Florida?
The Gulf of Mexico
62. What is the hardest natural substance?
63. Which state was the 50th state to join the union?
64. What’s the response to “see you later, alligator?”
In a while, crocodile.
67. What food do pandas eat?
68. Which place is called “the happiest place in the world?”
69. What day of the year is Independence Day?
70. Why do things fall when you drop them?
Because of gravity
71. What is the largest mammal in the world?
72. How many colors are in a rainbow?
73. Who is the patron saint of Ireland?
74. In which capital city of Europe would you find the Eiffel Tower?
75. What do you have to stick to an envelope?
76. Who was the first American president?
77. Which country is home to the kangaroo?
78. What is the opposite of ‘cheap’?
79. Which animal is the tallest in the world?
80. Who invented the telephone?
Alexander Graham Bell
81. The Statue of Liberty came from which country to the United States?
82. Who painted the Mona Lisa?
83. What’s the name of the town where The Flintstones live?
84. Which famous ocean liner sank on her first voyage in 1912?
85. Which movie is Prince Charming from?
86. Which country did Justin Bieber come from?
87. What is the nickname for the bell of the clock at the Palace of Westminster in London?
88. What do you get when you boil water?
89. What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s pet dog?
90. How many continents are there in the world?
91. What is the largest state in America?
92. What is the smallest state in America?
93. Two of the planets in our solar system begin with the letter M, can you name them?
Mars and Mercury
94. What kind of tree do acorns come from?
95. How many bones do sharks have?
96. What is the name of molten rock after a volcanic eruption?
97. What is the part of the human eye that controls the amount of light that passes through the pupil?
98. Can you name the closest star to Earth?
99. What was the last name of the flying pioneers Orville and Wilbur?
100. Can you name the seven dwarves in Snow White?
Sleepy, Sneezy, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, and Bashful
101. In what country were the Olympic Games invented?
102. Who was the 16th president of the United States?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows