Printable Trivia questions quiz for kids with answers gives them great learning by exploring new things, as well as confidence in the learning they are going through.
If you are looking for a fun way to teach your kids some basic and common trivia for kids with answers to ask, then you have come to the right place. Below is a list of 100+ trivia for kids with answers.
We cover everything from historical trivia questions to geography trivia for kids with answers to kids and everything in between. This trivia for kids with answers can be used with kids of all ages and you can be as creative as they used to be.
Trivia for kids with answers is a great way to integrate day-to-day study into class and it can be fun at a party as well.
Consider the opportunity to split a group into two groups for competition or to lead against one another over this trivia for kids with answers.
You can also find trivia for kids with answers a great way to help your kids study for a test or learn basic memorization skills.
Whatever you like with this trivia for kids with answers, you will find them to be entertaining and educational at the same time. Everyone enjoys trivia for kids with answers so go ahead and try this trivia for kids with answers!
Printable Trivia for kids with answers
1. What color is chlorophyll?
2. What is the capital of Thailand?
3. How many points are scored for a touchdown in American football?
4. Which soft green egg-shaped fruit comes from New Zealand?
The Kiwi fruit
5. Who was the youngest Beatle?
6. What language do the people of Brazil speak?
7. Who lives at number four, Privet Drive?
8. In which city is the cathedral of Nôtre Dame?
9. What color is the middle stripe of the French flag?
10. Who wrote a famous diary while hiding from the Nazis in Amsterdam?
11. Who directed Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and ET?
12. Who was the leading actress in Sleepless in Seattle and You’ve Got Mail?
13. What is the family name JFK?
14. How many players are there on a baseball team?
15. What is the national sport of Japan?
16. In which country was Buddha born?
17. What was Picasso’s nationality?
18. Whose nose grew longer every time he lied?
19. On what date did Osama Bin Laden’s Al Qaeda organization attack America?
20. In which galaxy do we live?
The Milky Way
21. In which year did the Titanic sink?
22. Who painted The Scream?
23. Who directed The Seven Samurai?
24. Which is the smallest breed of dog?
25. Which French wine is released every year on the third Thursday of November?
26. Who does Alice follow to a hole in Wonderland?
The White Rabbit
27. On what date do people of England eat Christmas dinner?
28. Who sang Yellow Submarine?
29. Which metal is heavier – silver or gold?
30. How many legs do butterflies have?
30. Which is the country with the most people?
31. What is Aurora Borealis commonly known as?
32. Which is the most common non-contagious disease in the world?
33. What is the largest mammal in the world?
34. What is the rhino’s horn made of?
35. What is the hardest substance in the human body?
36. What is the longest type of cell in the body?
The nerve cell (neuron).
37. Which is the rarest blood type in humans?
38. How much salt does the average human body contain?
Around 250 grams
39. Where would you find your pinna?
It’s your outer ear (the bit you see made out of cartilage)
40. What’s the lifespan of a human red blood cell?
Around 120 days
41. What food makes up nearly all (around 99%) of a Giant Panda’s diet?
42. How many legs does a spider have?
43. What are baby goats called?
44. What type of animal is the largest primate in the world?
45. What is the only continent on earth where Giraffes live in the wild?
46. What is the name of the phobia that involves an abnormal fear of spiders?
47. What is the prophet of Islam?
Hazrat Muhammad (SM)
48. What is the name of the red car in the movie Cars?
49. What’s the name of the famous Big Red Dog?
50. What type of fish is Nemo?
51. What is the name of Shrek’s princess?
52. What is the name of the piggy bank in the Toy Story?
53. What is the Little Mermaid’s name?
54. What is the wood-carvers name in Pinocchio?
55. What is the name of the princess in Princess & The Frog?
56. What is the name of the lead pirate in Pirates of the Caribbean?
Captain Jack Sparrow
57. What is the little girl name who stars in Bolt’s television series?
58. What are the names of the two old men Muppets on the balcony?
Statler and Waldorf
59. What is the name of the wooly mammoth in the Ice Age?
60. Which scientist invented the lightbulb?
61. Which was the first country to use paper money?
62. What are the Wright brothers famous for?
Inventing the airplane
63. What is the name of the first atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, Japan?
64. Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
65. Who was the writer of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland?
66. What nationality was Chopin?
67. What’s the best-known artificial international language?
68. Who lived at 221B, Baker Street, London?
69. What nationality was Marco Polo?
70. Where was Christopher Columbus born?
71. When did the First World War start?
72. Who invented the electric light bulb?
73. What does the Roman numeral C represent?
74. Which famous person was the teddy bear named after?
75. Which is the smallest ocean in the world?
76. The marriage of Henry VII to Elizabeth, the daughter of Edward IV, ended what 15th-century war?
Wars of the Roses
77. Which follower of cult leader Charles Manson tried to assassinate then-president Gerald R. Ford?
Lynette (Squeaky) Fromme
78. What zoo are the animals from in Madagascar?
Central Park Zoo
79. What is the Panda’s name in Kung Fu Panda?
80. In the Disney Pixar movie Monsters Inc., who is the company’s best scarer?
James ‘Sully’ Sullivan
81. In which country are the ancient pyramids located?
82. Who was the first American president?
83. Who was the first man to step on the moon?
84. Nobel peace prize is named after
85. Who wrote the play, Hamlet?
86. Where did the ancient Olympic Games originate?
87. Do you know what the first puck used in ice hockey was made of?
Frozen cow dung
88. What kind of a creature is a bustard?
89. The so-called “kitchen debate” took place in 1959 between which two world leaders?
Vice President Richard Nixon and Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev
90. What goes into the frog of a soldier?
91. What is the name of the vehicle that Scooby-Doo and his friends travel in?
The Mystery Machine
92. Which American singer had a hit with ‘Shake it Off’ in 2014?
93. Who won the 2014 series of Strictly Come Dancing?
94. Complete the song title from the 2014 Lego Movie, ‘Everything is…’?
95. What year did One Direction appear on The X Factor?
96. Who was the Secretary of Defense under George H.W. Bush?
97. The biggest baby in the world belongs to?
A blue whale
98. On which TV show did the toilet ever appear?
Leave It To Beaver (1957)
99. What is illegal to be eaten with cherry pie, in Kansas?
100. On what continent would you find The River Nile?
101. What money is used in Germany?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows