Geography is very interesting. World geography questions are a way to get a glimpse of geography. We see geography in every step of life, so we cannot ignore this world geography questions.
World geography questions give knowledge, as well as minimize confusion. Let’s learn this quiz and share with your friends. These world geography questions are applicable to any exam and competition.
1. What place has the largest channels of islands?
2. Where is river Nile present?
3. What is capital of Afghanistan?
4. Where is the Alps mountains located?
5. What is the name of the capital city of Peru?
6. What is a dwarf planet of the solar system?
7. Name the planets in the solar system in order
8. How many continents in the world?
9. What is the headquarter of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)?
10. Where is the largest gulf present in the world?
12. What is the name of the highest mountain peak in Oceania?
13. What is the largest city in Latin America?
14. What is the largest continent in the world?
15. What is the name of the gulf that’s separate Sweden and Finland?
16. What is a Chandrasekhar limit?
17. What is the name of the layer that is present just below the earth crust?
18. In which forest do most animal and plant species exist?
19. Do you know where highest sand dunes are present?
20. What is an island of Sri Lanka known as?
21. Where is the island of Seychelles located?
22. Which is the largest desert in the world?
23. Do you know a number of great lakes in Canada?
24. what is the tallest waterfall in the world?
25. Name the longest coastline in the world
26. What is the prime meridian?
27. Name four countries that end with letter L?
28. Name three countries that start with capital D?
29. Name the Funafuti's capital?
30. What is the capital of Republic of Sierra Leone?
31. Which country has its capital Vaduz?
32. What is cattle rearing?
33. The rocky layer of the earth crust is known as?
34. Do you know the science for marking maps?
35. What is exfoliation?
36. Name the rocks due to which upper part of Lithosphere is formed
37. Name the desert where large rocks are present?
38. What is the meaning of Isotherm?
39. Do you know the name of the scientist who first give hypothesis about the mass of Earth?
40. What is the name of the rock that retains water?
41. What is the name the person who first assessed the Earth’s mass?
42. Name the second largest state of USA.
43. What is the third biggest state in the USA?
44. What is the biggest city of China?
45. What is the biggest city in the world?
46. What is the area of state Louisiana?
47. Name the state that has a union jack in its flag?
48. Do you have an idea about the nickname of the pelican state?
49. Do you know the capital of the Mississippi?
50. What is the smallest state in the USA?
51. Which lake is present throughout the US border?
52. Where is Death Valley located in the USA?
53. Do you know about the longest river in the USA?
54. Which is the longest river in Europe?
55. In which units does the length of the day is measured?
56. Which is the second-longest river in Europe?
57. What is the name of the island that has vast coral land coverings?
58. Is carbon dioxide absorbs infrared from sunlight?
59. Do you know where Himalayan mountains are present?
60. Which sea has the highest salinity?
61. Commercially harvested species that are valuable?
62. When the initial increase of the magnetic field in magnetic storms occur?
63. How you define polygenetic landforms?
64. When do temperature immediately rises.
65. Apart from Dutch and French, what is the other official language of Belgium?
66. Which country has Montevideo as its capital city?
67. Which country is nicknamed ‘The Cockpit of Europe’ because of the number of battles throughout history fought on its soil?
68. Which country produces the most oil?
69. Which country produces the most electricity?
70. Which country produces the most coffee?
71. which country produces the most tea?
72. Which country produces the most milk?
73. Which country produces the most banana?
74. What is the capital city of Slovenia, formerly part of the state of Yugoslavia?
75. Is Australia in the northern or the southern hemisphere?
78. In which country is the Yellow River, also known as Huang He, located?
79. What was the name of the supercontinent of 200 million years ago?
80. Which state did the US purchase from Russia?
81. What is the only country through which both the equator and the Tropic of Capricorn pass?
82. Which country is called the Land of Rising Sun?
83. Which country is called the land of the midnight sun?
84. Which country is called the land of thousand lakes?
85. Which country is called the land of lilies?
86. Which country is called the land of rabbits?
87. Which country is called the land of the white elephant?
88. Which country is called the land of prophets?
89. What is Ben Nevis?
90. The United Kingdom consists of England, Scotland, Wales, and which other region?
91. Which country shares the same peninsula as Spain?
92. What are horizontal and vertical imaginary lines around the earth called?
93. Where did people in the mountains of Austria keep their farm animals?
94. In which country would you find the Taj Mahal?
95. Which country has the longest sea beach
96. How many countries surround the Czech Republic?
97. What river flows through the Grand Canyon?
98. Mount Kilimanjaro is located in which continent?
99. What are the only two countries to have a land border with the US?
Other Recommended Quizzes
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
geography general knowledge
world geography questions
world geography trivia questions
general geography quiz
world geography trivia questions and answers
geography general knowledge quiz
geography general knowledge questions
world geography questions and answers
geography gk questions
world geography quiz questions
geography questions and answers general knowledge
world geography quiz questions and answers
geography gk quiz
world geography general knowledge
world geography gk
ssc cgl general awareness geography
geography general knowledge quiz with answers
gk questions on countries and their capitals
world geography gk questions
gk series geography
geography gk questions and answers
afcat general awareness geography
geography general knowledge quiz questions and answers
gk geography questions
geographical gk questions
bhugol gk question
world geography objective questions
gk questions on world geography
gk on history and geography
general knowledge for geography
mcq questions on indian geography
gk related to geography
gk quiz on geography
gk questions on geography with answers
gk world geography
general awareness geography
gk questions for geography
important questions on indian geography
elementary knowledge of indian history and indian geography
gk quiz geography
lucent geography objective questions
nda general knowledge geography
gk questions related to geography
geography general awareness
gk question of geography
geography gk for competitive exam
bhugol general knowledge
geography ka gk
geography related gk questions
world geography questions and answers for competitive exams