Random trivia for kids give them continuous learning. 100+ random trivia for kids available here is a good collection so that tender kids can practice their learning and harness knowledge. Random trivia for kids is usually divided into separate rounds, with short breaks in which answers are called and people can socialize.
The random trivia for kids contains questions from many areas like sports, movies, Bible, Science, Body, and whatnot! In short, this Random trivia for kids is enough but not enough for the participants to become boring.
The number of Random trivia for kids you include should be based on the time allotted to you. This Random trivia for kids usually takes one hour; Answering 80% of questions will be good enough for you.
But keep in mind that this is an approximation, you can achieve more from this Random trivia for kids. If you are interested in doing some fast-paced trivia, one can take a long time and it may take longer if you are going to a more casual event through this random trivia for kids.
Also, keep in mind that you can always summarize the Random trivia for kids, and if you feel like your audience is getting bored. Random trivia for kids is flexible, so don’t sweat more than how many questions should be good for you.
If your Random trivia for kids is intended for younger audiences, these questions are easy to find and difficult to challenge.
If this random trivia for kids belongs to an older group of kids, sprinkling in a few simple questions will help boost confidence and make the game more enjoyable overall; Nobody likes Random trivia for kids that is impossible!
Printable random trivia quiz for kids
1. Where did the Olympic games originate?
2. About how many stars are in the Milky Way?
250 billion ± 150 billion
3. What do you mean by NASA?
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
4. What do you mean by WHO?
World Health Organization
5. What do you mean by the CDC?
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
6. Who was the famous Great Mongolian emperor in the past?
7. What is the common name of COVID-19?
Coronavirus disease 2019
8. What is the capital city of Australia?
9. Of all the continents, which one is the flattest?
10. What continent is located at Latitude 90-degrees and Longitude 0.00-degrees E?
11. What is the largest country in South America?
12. What is the tallest mountain in the world?
13. How tall is Mount Everest?
14. What is the tallest mountain in North America?
15. How tall is Denali?
16. In England, where would you find The Shard?
17. On what day is Independence Day celebrated each year?
18. What character is known for wearing a top hat covered with stars and stripes representing America?
19. Washington D.C. was not the original location for the capital of the United States, but after Washington died, it was then relocated. Where was it originally located?
20. What kind of bird is the national bird?
The Bald Eagle
21. Who sewed the first American Flag?
22. How many stripes are on the US flag?
23. How many stars are on the US flag?
24. How many red stripes are on the flag?
25. How many white stripes are on the US flag?
26. What is the name of the biggest ocean on Earth?
27. In which American city would you find the Golden Gate Bridge?
28. How many continents are there?
29. Who is the 45th U.S President?
30. What color is cyan?
31. What is the chemical formula of water?
32. In what city is the Louvre museum located?
33. How many U.S states are there?
34. Name the five Great Lakes.
Lake Superior, Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Ontario
35. What is the longest river in the U.S.?
The Missouri River
36. Which desert is the largest in the world?
The Sahara Desert
37. What specifies a location’s distance north or south of the equator?
38. What is the imaginary line called that connects the north and south poles?
39. What is the capital of Alaska?
40. What is the capital of Connecticut?
41. What is the capital of Florida?
42. What is the capital of Georgia?
43. What is the capital of Kansas?
44. What is the capital of Maine?
45. What is the capital of Nevada?
46. What is the capital of North Carolina?
47. How many years are in a millennium?
48. Which athlete is known as the fastest man on earth?
49. What is the tallest mountain in the world?
50. What’s the scientific name for the process that plants use to convert sunlight to energy?
51. Which musician is known as the King of Pop?
52. What’s the longest river in the world?
53. What common species of butterfly have orange and black wings?
54. Which of the first emperor of France played a key role in the French Revolution?
55. Helsinki is the capital city of which country?
56. Which state is the biggest in the US?
57. Which country has the largest area of land?
58. How much does a liter of water weigh?
59. What’s the name of Postman Pat’s cat?
60. Cheryl Fernandez-Versini was a part of which popular girl band?
61. Which was the album the Beatles recorded the last time together?
62. Which instrument did Miles Davis, the jazz musician, play?
63. In which country did reggae music originate?
64. What was the name of Cold Play’s first album released in July 2000?
65. In which capital city of Europe would you find the Eiffel Tower?
66. What is the longest suspension bridge in North America?
Verrazano-Narrows in New York
67. The highest temperature ever recorded in the U.S. was in which state?
68. What building is on the back of the $20 bill?
69. Excluding the U.S. and Iraq, in which country does the U.S. military have the largest portion of its armed forces stationed?
70. Name the top three causes of death in the U.S?
Heart disease, Cancer, Stroke
71. Thirteen-year-old Sameer Mishra won the 2008 National Spelling Bee with the word guerdon (pronounced gur-dun), meaning “reward”. Spell it?
G U E R D O N
72. Where does Santa Claus live?
The North Pole
73. Not counting Rudolph, how many reindeer does Santa have?
74. What ornament do elves wear on the tip of their shoes?
75. We all know that Santa slides down the chimney, but how does he get back up through it when he’s ready to move on?
He puts his finger on the side of his nose and then he smiles and nods.
76. What famous cola company featured a smiling Santa on their products?
77. In what famous Christmas movie will you find a leg lamp?
A Christmas Story
78. In what movie will you find Mike Wazowski?
79. In what animated movie will you find the characters named Z and Princess Bala?
80. This movie features Gregorio and Ingrid; two of the greatest secret agents the world has ever known.
81. in this movie Gene Wilder plays the character of a candy manufacturer who hides golden tickets in candy bars.
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
82. In this animated movie, the character finds a giant peach that takes him on a journey across the sea.
James and the Giant Peach
83. This movie has the same name as it’s a very smart and lovable canine who is also the main character in all the movies.
84. What is the name of the classical music where you will hear the song “The Hills are Alive?”
The Sound of Music
85. This movie stars characters by the names of Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, and the motley crew.
86. This movie causes mayhem all day Friday after the mother and daughter eat fortune cookies the Thursday before.
87. Who is the actor who voiced Maui in the movie Moana?
88. Which Harry Potter movie is the last of the film series?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2
89. What is Mr. Incredible’s real name in the movie The Incredibles?
90. In what movie does a Peruvian bear journey to the city looking for a home?
91. The animated character in this movie has the name of a vegetable and is forced to live in a foster home after the death of his mother.
My Life as a Zucchini
92. In what movie will you find Princess Fiona?
93. Who is the actor who voiced Shrek?
94. In what animated movie will you find Piglet?
Winnie the Pooh
94. This is a classic family movie featuring a Japanese janitor named Miyagi who teaches karate to a teenager named Daniel.
The Karate Kid
95. In this movie Riley has a hard time adjusting to her new life and is guided daily by her emotions; Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust, and Sadness.
96. This is a classic Steven Spielberg film about a boy who finds an aging botanist alien in the backyard who is trying to find his way home.
97. What is the winter solstice
The day with the shortest period of daylight and longest night of the year
98. How many major tectonic plates are there?
99. What is the lithosphere?
The outer shell of the earth
100. How many known animals are there in the world?
101. How many species do scientists estimate there are in the world?
8.7 million species on earth
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows
Leave a Reply