Can you guess which movies these famous quotes come from? This movie quote trivia spans quotes from famous movies from the 1920s to date, and includes some interesting information about movies!
Prove your skills with our movie quote trivia. Finish quotes from famous movies. Can you choose the last word of these famous quotes from the movie? Every film covers the fan’s pond in this movie quote trivia. There is a favorite movie quote with all the industry bodies. Click here to take the famous movie quote quiz. We will give you the actor (s), quote, movie scenes, or some of the three in this movie quote trivia.
Rejoice Say “hello” to our little friend! We are curious to see if you can identify the movie’s most famous quotes within it. “Tie your seatbelt on; it’s going to be a lot of fun. Do you have a movie buff? Do you recognize a movie from a quote?
Take the movie quote trivia and discover how well you know your famous flick! Check out the movie quote and watch. 30 famous movie statements that will favorably influence your life. Here are some of the finest movie MCQ quotations multiple choice from well-known films that can inspire you to think positively about life. Movies are entertaining, energizing, and a wonderful way to spend time with family and friends.
And watching movies isn’t simply for entertainment; some scenes and phrases from actors and actresses inspire individuals, changing their lives. May these motivational movie quotes provide you with the inspiration you require and teach you vital lessons from the greatest films ever made. To motivate your friends, family, and loved ones, share these movie quotes with them.
You are the quiz connector of true cinema: these romantic movie quotes come to your mind Movie Quiz about the Finest Lines and Other Quotes from Famous Movies Have fun with these and get a grade for your trivia knowledge Washington Play Post Famous Movie Quote Quiz.
Play these Do you take the names of these movies from these quotes? See more ideas about Trivia, Quotes, and Movie Quotes Think Think you’ve seen enough movies to take “Movie Quiz Quiz for 1”?
We’ve all seen those movies where even if you can’t quote them from beginning to end, you can probably quote a couple of the most memorable lines. It’s evident why these quotations stick out for a reason, whether they’re thought-provoking, reassuring, or just humorous.
What about all the female quotes? You’ll recognize the ones that pack a punch because they’re delivered by a strong female character with something important to say. While not all of these quotations are innovative, they are all timeless. In fact, we’re confident you’ll recognize some of these even if you haven’t watched or heard of the film.
Try and see if you can match the movie title to the movie associated with those movies. Examine your knowledge of Hollywood’s great films by combining quotes from five famous films.
We’ve compiled a list of 30 of our favorite movie quotations from female characters, ranging from shockingly insightful words spoken by Elle Woods in Legally Blonde to famous statements from The Wizard of Oz that has become commonplace.
There’s nothing wrong with savoring the fact that someone else can articulate it better than we can. Is anyone in need of an Instagram caption for their next post? We’re confident you’ll discover something here that speaks to you. All you have to do now is scroll down to see the most famous movie phrases delivered by women throughout history.
Check out your wisdom with this MCQ movie quiz multiple choice that makes us laugh so much until we cry!
Multiple Choice Movie Quote MCQ Trivia Quiz Test
1. ”They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!”
2. “You complete me”
3. “I drink your milkshake!”
4. "Anyone who spends a significant amount of time with me finds me disagreeable."
5. “You make me want to be a better man”
6. "Hell, these guys deserve to go home as much as I do. They've fought just as hard."
7. “It was Beauty killed the Beast”
8. "They call it a Royale with cheese.”
9. "Rich people are naive."
10. "Do not go gentle into that good night"
11. “Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?”
12. “Nobody’s perfect”
13. “Just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust.”
14. “I wish I knew how to quit you”
15. “Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed."
16. "Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity."
17. "I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye."
18. "I assure you, brother. The sun will shine on us again."
19. “You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.”
20. “I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you?”
21. “Good morning, Vietnam!”
22. "Hasta la vista, baby"
23. “Go ahead, make my day”
24. “There's a point where we just let the music take over everything.”
25. “You have to do the best with what God gave you.”
26. ”I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.”
27. “It’s alive! It’s alive!”
28. “Elementary, my dear Watson”
29. ”Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!”
30. “You got to put your behind in your past.”
1. You had my curiosity. But now you have my attention. – Django Unchained
2. Smile! It increases your face value. – Truvy Jones from Steel Magnolias
3. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, and skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. – Taken
4. You cannot find peace by avoiding life, Leonard. – Virginia Woolf in The Hours
5. There’s no place like home. – The Wizard of Oz
6. Fasten your seat belts, it’s going to be a bumpy night. – Margo Channing from All About Eve
7. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
8. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. – A Streetcar Named Desire
9. If you’re going to let one stupid prick ruin your life, you’re not the girl I thought you were. – Professor Stromwell from Legally Blonde
10. With great power comes great responsibility. – Spider Man
11. Make the money. Don’t let the money make you. – Diana “Diamond” Armstrong from The Players Club
12. You make me want to be a better man. – As Good as It Gets
13. Just because something works doesn’t mean it can’t be improved. – Shuri from Black Panther
14. I live my life a quarter-mile at a time. – The Fast and the Furious
15. Goodness had nothing to do with it. – Maudie Triplett from Night After Night
16. I’m the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy. – The Departed
17. Play it, Sam. Play ‘As Time Goes By.’ – Ilsa Lund from Casablanca
18. I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way. – Who Framed Roger Rabbit
19. All I’m trying to say is that there’s lots of things that a man can do and in society’s eye it’s all hunky dory. A woman does the same thing — the same thing, mind you — and she’s an outcast. – Amanda Bonner in Adam’s Rib
20. I don’t regret the things I’ve done, but those I did not do. – Empire Records
21. You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love. – The Notebook
22. Some people say I’m an overachiever, but I think they’re just jealous. – Tracy Flick in Election
23. To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life. – The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
24. Get busy living, or get busy dying. – The Shawshank Redemption
25. Even though some of you are pretty thin, you all have fat hearts, and that’s what matters. – Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect
26. It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices. – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
27. You had me at hello. – Dorothy Boyd from Jerry Maguire
28. You is smart, you is kind, you is important. – Aibileen Clark from The Help
29. Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out? – What a Girl Wants
30. As my plastic surgeon always said, if you gotta go, go with a smile. – The Joker, Batman
31. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. – When Harry Met Sally
32. Love cannot be found where it doesn’t exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does. – Kissing a Fool
33. They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, and trends come and go. But friendships never go out of style. – Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City
34. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. – The Godfather, Part II
35. The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake. – The Little Mermaid
36. You see how picky I am about my shoes, and those only go on my feet. – Cher from Clueless
37. After all, tomorrow is another day. – Gone With the Wind
38. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. – Blanche DuBois from A Streetcar Named Desire
39. Too many guys think I’m a concept, or I complete them, or I’m gonna make them alive. But I’m just a fucked-up girl who’s looking for my own peace of mind; don’t assign me yours. – Clementine Kruczynski from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
40. I know what I have to do now, I’ve got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring? – Cast Away
41. Run mad as often as you choose, but do not faint. – Fanny Price from Mansfield Park
42. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want. – 10 Things I Hate About You
43. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist. – The Usual Suspects
44. We are who we choose to be. – Green Goblin, Spider Man
45. Me, I still believe in paradise. But now at least I know it’s not someplace you can look for because it’s not where you go. It’s how you feel for a moment in your life when you’re a part of something and if you find that moment, it lasts forever. – The Beach
46. Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss. – The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
47. Love means never having to say you’re sorry. – Jennifer Cavalleri from Love Story
48. Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it or learn from it. – The Lion King
49. Not all who wander are aimless, especially those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image. – Betty Warren from Mona Lisa Smile
50. You said to write about what disturbs me, particularly if it bothers no one else. – The Help
51. I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. – Anna Scott in Notting Hill
52. My momma always said, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. – Forrest Gump
53. I knew I’d never be able to remember what Nina wore that day. – Love Story
54. It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me. – Batman Begins
55. Only love can save this world. So I stay, I fight, and I give. This is my mission now. Forever. – Diana Prince/Wonder Woman from Wonder Woman
56. I’ll have what she’s having. – Woman in the restaurant from When Harry Met Sally
57. I don’t want to survive. I want to live. – 12 Years a Slave
58. They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom. – Braveheart
59. I’m gonna break through or somebody gonna break through to me. – Claireece ‘Precious’ Jones from Precious
60. After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are. – Shrek
61. You’ve always been crazy; this is just the first chance you’ve had to express yourself. – Louise from Thelma & Louise
62. Well, it’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men. – I’m No Angel
63. Freedom is power. To live a life untamed and unafraid is the gift that I’ve been given. – Patience Phillips/Catwoman in Catwoman
64. Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period. – The Pursuit of Happyness
65. All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up. – Norma Desmond from Sunset Boulevard
66. It’s not the years, honey. It’s the mileage. – Raiders of the Lost Ark
67. Do, or do not. There is no “try”. – Star Wars
68. Great men are not born great, they grow great. – The Godfather
69. Well, put some skates on, and be your own hero. – Maggie Mayhem in Whip It
70. Calling it your job doesn’t make it right, boss. – Cool Hand Luke
71. Oh, I like your outfit too, except when I dress up as a frigid bitch, I try not to look so constipated. – Elle Woods from Legally Blonde
72. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. – Dory from Finding Nemo
73. I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. – The Godfather
74. If I cared about the other 7 billion out there instead of just me, that’s probably a much better use of my time. – Mia Thermopolis in The Princess Diaries
75. I wish I knew how to quit you. – Brokeback Mountain
76. After all, tomorrow is another day. Scarlett O’Hara from Gone with the Wind
77. To find something, anything, a great truth or a lost pair of glasses, you must first believe there will be some advantage in finding it. – All the King’s Men
78. You have that sharp, useless look about you. – Vivian Ward in Pretty Woman
79. Courtney, this is not a democracy, it’s a cheerocracy. – Torrance Shipman from Bring It On
80. You cannot live your life to please others. The choice must be yours. – Alice in Wonderland
81. Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character. And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. – Margaret Thatcher from The Iron Lady
82. By protecting others, you save yourselves. – Seven Samurai
83. Only one thing counts in this life, get them to sign on the line that is dotted. – Glengarry Glen Ross
84. On Wednesdays we wear pink. – Karen Smith from Means Girls
85. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. – Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
86. Tell me about it, stud. – Sandy Olsson from Grease
87. It’s what you do right now that makes a difference. – Black Hawk Down
88. There’s no place like home. – Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz
89. I don’t have friends. I got family. – Furious 7
90. Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery. – Hermione Granger from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
91. Only if you find peace within yourself will you find a true connection with others. – Before Sunrise
92. Hello, gorgeous. – Fanny Brice in Funny Girl
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 50 Continents and Oceans Map Quiz Basic Learning
- 50 TV Show Trivia Questions Answers 2000’s
- 50 Evergreen 2000 TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Game of Thrones Trivia Questions for Passionate Fans
- 50 Evergreen Gilmore Girls Trivia Questions MCQs
- 50 Netflix Trivia Questions that Every Fan Answer
- 30 Titanic Movie Quizzes MCQ for Crazy Fans
- Memorable 90s TV Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Best Sports Trivia Questions to Know and Share
- 30 Economics Trivia to Solve Before Any Competition
- 25 Economics Quiz MCQ for Brilliant Learners
- 100 Microeconomics Quiz MCQ Every Economist Knows
- 30 Finance Quiz MCQ General Knowledge Trivia
- 50 Personal Finance Quiz Every Educate Tries
- 25 Finance Trivia Questions and Answers for Quiz
- 30 Finance Trivia Questions Knowledge Quiz Online
- 50 Financial Accounting Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 25 Accounting MCQs Every Accountant Knows