If you are on the learning trend, you know it’s a continuous process. This basic knowledge GK printable quizzes can easily keep learned on the self-learning path and this basic knowledge GK is quite free and accessible from anywhere for the earth. This basic knowledge of GK can be copied and printed for educational purposes. No login required.
Basic knowledge GK quizzes will enable a solver with up to dated knowledge and capacity to hold challenges in any other quizzes she or he faces. Let’s solve this basic knowledge GK with fun in order to hold the driving gear among your friends, family, and competitors.
Basic knowledge GK
1. In the Olympics, which sports are in the A category?
Athletics, aquatics, gymnastics
2. What does the brand V8 represent?
3. According to the International Air Transport Association (IATA), all airport codes are of how many letters?
4. The study of humans is called what?
5. Latte is a brand of what?
6. Kia car brand is originated from which country?
7. It was a queer, sultry summer, the summer they electrocuted the Rosenbergs, and I didn’t know what I was doing in New York. — first-line from which novel?
The Bell Jar
8. What is the UN code for Congo, (Kinshasa)?
9. Who received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1972?
No Nobel Prize in Peace category was awarded this year
10. How did Pierre Trudeau die?
11. line coiling off stationary spool reel in fishing is called what?
12. Who was the captain of the 1950 FIFA WC Champion team of Uruguay?
13. What is the Alpha 2 code for Cape Verde?
14. What does 4-year anniversary call in Latin?
15. Which is the smallest airport in the world?
Saba Airport, Caribbean
16. Holasovice is a tourist spot in which country?
17. What is the major language in Bolivia?
18. Alfreton is located in which country?
19. What is a rattle in music?
20. Who was the winning coach for the FIFA 2018 WC Football champion team France?
21. What is the internet domain TLD for East Timor (Timor-Leste)?
22. Pope Hyginus is from which country?
23. What is the national flower in Estonia?
Corn-flower or Bachelor’s Button Centaurea (Cyanus)
24. Who wrote the famous fiction Rabbit, Run?
25. Which airport has the most flights per day?
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
26. What is Belgian?
A resident from Belgium
27. What’s the most popular name for a male pet cat?
28. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – avoir des casseroles au cul?
to be plagued by scandals
Literal Translation: to have pans attached to one’s ass
29. Arica is a popular tourist spot in which country?
30. What is the IATA code for Anjouan Airport, Comoros?
31. What is a Domestic Mediumhair?
32. Who burns the most US flags in the World, as it is actually the most respected way of disposing of a Flag?
The boy scouts
33. When was Leonidas, King of Sparta died?
When was Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus, Roman leader born?
34. What is feuding?
long-standing aggression within or between social groups, often marked by fighting and/or retribution
35. What is the main airport called in London?
36. Which US president was the last Civil War veteran to become president; there is a monument to him at Antietam, where he served food and coffee to troops?
37. Alresford Railway station is located in which country?
38. Which country has its Alpha 2 code CF
The central African Republic
39. Which country has its UN code 184?
40. ANK is the IATA code for which airport?
41. What is a Tiger Oscar?
42. Who is a hanif?
People who, during pre-Islamic days, rejected idolatry in their society. These people were in search of the true religion of Prophet Ibraheem (Abraham).
43. Alloa is located in which country?
44. What is Asphodel Meadows?
In Greek mythology, the section of the underworld where ordinary souls were sent to live after death.
45. What is the 9th month in the Czech language?
46. When I am an old woman I shall wear purple — poetry opening line by whom?
47. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – avoir le cafard?
to be in the doldrums
Literal Translation: to have the cockroach
48. Review This show suspends all believe it will never work what?
Original Star Trek
49. Which animal has its scientific name Oreamnos Americanus?
50. Ann Arbor Airport with IATA code ARB is located in which US state?
51. What is a European Shorthair?
52. What is a synonym for Heavy?
Requiring great effort.
53. How many people speak the Afrikaans language?
Between 15 and 23 million
54. What is an ideal behavior?
Behavior that people believe they should be doing, rather than what they’re actually doing or believe that they’re doing
55. What is January called in the Dutch language?
56. Who, another term for the Tylwyth Teg or Welsh fairy folk, translated as Blessings of the Mothers (Mother Goddesses)?
Bendith y Mamau
57. What is Cairn?
A mound of stones serving as a monument or marker.
58. What is the average gestation period for Muskrat?
59. What is Independence Day in Equatorial Guinea?
60. What links John R. Hicks and Kenneth J. Arrow?
Received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1972
61. Casalecchio di Reno city is located in which country?
62. “To be born again,” sang Gibreel Farishta tumbling from the heavens, “first you have to die.” — the first line from which novel?
The Satanic Verses
63. Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose — poetry opening line by whom?
64. Which country has its UPC barcode 759?
65. Canada airports IATA codes start mostly with which letter?
66. What does the fifth Arabic month Jumādá al-ūlá mean in English?
The first of parched land
67. What is a synonym for Harsh?
68. Where does the Yellow River outflow?
69. Radun Castle is located in which country?
70. Stanford Moore, William H. Stein, and Christian B. Anfinsen received Nobel Prize in Chemistry in which year?
71. What links Fantasy Devils Coral and Christmas?
72. Who made the logo of SAARC?
73. What was the first daily comic strip in the USA?
Mutt and Jeff
74. Where is the Headquarters of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation?
75. Every year 11000 Americans are injured doing what?
Trying out bizarre sex positions
76. Which small country has more than 1000 dialects and two official languages?
77. What is meant by eco-anxiety?
A state of stress caused by concern for the earth’s environment
78. What is the UPC barcode for Switzerland and Liechtenstein?
760 – 769
79. Tugela Falls is located in which country?
80. John Bardeen, Leon Neil Cooper, and John Robert Schrieffer received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1972 for what contribution?
“for their jointly developed theory of superconductivity, usually called the BCS-theory”
81. The word for soda in Japanese when translated means what?
82. Which country has.eg internet domain TLD?
83. Which country has its Alpha 3 code CCK?
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
84. Where is the Kara Sea?
85. Where did Charisma Carpenter performed the role of a cheerleader?
San Diego Chargers
86. What is meant by e-bike?
An electric bike
87. In California it is illegal to eat what while bathing?
88. I go to the gym ____ college.
89. What was the first ocean liner to have a swimming pool?
90. What links Karl von Frisch, Konrad Lorenz and Nikolaas Tinbergen?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1973
91. 85% of women do what?
Wear the wrong bra size
92. In which year was SAARC established?
December 8, 1985, Dhaka
93. Famous fiction Ulysses was written in which year?
94. What is Angelology?
The study of angels
95. What is the name of Istanbul airport?
96. What is the ocean above Russia?
The Arctic Ocean
97. What does B in BNA stand for?
Col. Harry Berry
98. What is the Alpha 3 code for Hong Kong, SAR China?
99. What is C.E.?
Abbreviation for “Common Era.” When used as a suffix to a date, it indicates the number of years after the traditional date of the birth of Christ (or the beginning of the Christian era) that an event occurred. C.E. is thus equivalent to A.D. or “of the Christian era” and is intended as a non-denominational dating system.
100. Patrick White received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1973 born in which country?
Knightsbridge, London, United Kingdom, Born: May 28, 1912
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Kids GK Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz General Knowledge Trivia Questions Printable
- 100 Free Printable Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 Trivia with Answers for Seniors Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Random
- 100 Trivia Questions Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Interesting Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Random GK Trivia Printable Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Printable Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Students
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Interesting General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots Printable
- 100 Daily Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Teenagers Printable