50 gk questions and answers general knowledge in English free online printable quiz for fun, full of interesting cool facts you must love. The acquisition of information is known as 50 gk questions and answers general knowledge in English. Knowledge may be applied to help people comprehend a scenario or event. The issue is, for whom is it intended? Is it you or someone else? If you don’t put your 50 gk questions and answers general knowledge in English fun printable trivia quiz to use, it’s useless. Knowledge is only as useful as how it is put to use. 50 gk questions and answers general knowledge in English may be utilized to gain money, kill lives, or make people feel better about their life.
50 gk questions and answers general knowledge in English printable trivia quiz may be utilized to strike either your enemy or your allies. Knowledge is like a knife in that it can either make you stronger or weaker. Certainly, the 50 gk questions and answers general knowledge in English trivia quizzes are entirely dependent on how you want to utilize it.
50 GK Questions and Answers Free Printable Quiz in English
1. What is a billhook or bill hook?
a versatile cutting tool used widely in agriculture and forestry for cutting woody material such as shrubs, small trees, and branches
2. Ullinjas village is located in Berat County in which country?
3. Victoria Falls Field Museum is a popular tourist attraction in which African country?
4. Who said, “Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is”?
5. In 1884, what metallic capstone was set atop Washington Monument, Washington, D.C.?
6. What is shio mirin?
An essential condiment used in Japanese cuisine
7. What does the astronomical symbol ♆ mean?
8. The Light of the World A painting by William Holman Hunt exhibition was held in 1906 in which country?
9. Which former US vice president died on April 19, 2021?
10. Atmosphere of which planet was detected during transit in December 1882?
11. What is the highest-ranking judicial body in the United States?
The Supreme Court of the United States
12. What is the English name of Bóthar Ailesbury, Bóthar Aelsbaire in Dublin?
13. Who was Hans Holbein the Younger (1497/8–1543)?
German artist and printmaker who became court painter in England
14. The Rhodes Scholarship is an international postgraduate award for students established in which year to study at the University of Oxford?
15. During World War I in December 1916, The Central Powers under which General captured Bucharest?
16. The Archibald Prize is a portraiture art prize for painting in which country?
17. In 1904, who from Hertford college received a Rhodes Scholarship to the University of Oxford?
18. OTT Airlines is a charter airline in which country?
19. According to historian Richard B. Morris, who were the seven figures as key Founding Fathers in the US?
John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington
20. In 1903, which Sumatra Atjehs guerilla leader surrendered?
21. Princeton Prize in Race Relations is an American scholarship given by which organization?
Alumni Association of Princeton University
22. In 1928, who oversaw a merger of his Chrysler Corporation with Dodge before beginning work on the Chrysler Building?
23. Monash Children’s Hospital is located in which country?
24. Which US President gave Hugh S. Johnson the task of bringing industry, labor, and government together to create codes of “fair practices” and set prices?
Franklin D. Roosevelt
25. In 1896, who found the awakening at Engakuji temple, in Kamakura?
D T Suzuki
26. What is the most populous city in Togo?
Lomé, 1,477,658 (2010)
27. “Dancing on Ice” is a British television series presented by Phillip Schofield alongside Holly Willoughby from which years?
2006 to 2011
28. Which musical was opened at Circustheater, Scheveningen in 1991?
29. Who was the President of Peru in 1975–1980?
30. In 1917, which French munition ship exploded in Halifax, Canada killing 1,700?
31. What is the period of European history between the end of the Middle Ages and the beginning of the Industrial Revolution?
Early modern Europe, or the post-medieval period
32. Air Japan Co., Ltd. is a charter airline based in which airport in Narita, Chiba in Japan?
Narita International Airport
33. Since the list began, every serving President of the United States has been a “Time” Man or Person of the Year at least once with the exceptions of whom?
Calvin Coolidge (in office at the time of the first issue), Herbert Hoover (the subsequent U.S. president), and Gerald Ford
34. What was the genre of American film “Fred”, released in 1894?
35. In 1925, Italy, Britain & Egypt sign which document in Italy?
36. Name a professional skater, who has appeared in the Dancing on Ice – a British television series telecast in from 2006 to 2011.
37. Titus Accius was a jurist and knight from which ancient civilization?
38. “Star Trek VI-Undiscovered Country” was premiered in which year?
39. Which 1962 film is based on Virgil’s Aeneid with Steve Reeves as Aeneas: a story of the hero leading escaped survivors of the Trojan War to a new land in Italy?
40. In 1925, Record 73,000 pay to watch Chicago Bears beat which team by 19-7?
41. What is the French-language newspaper published in Miami, Florida since 2013?
Le Courrier de Floride
42. What is the name of a 2000 thriller film from Hong Kong, directed by Gordon Chan, cast by Aaron Kwok, Phyllis Quek, Daniel Wu?
43. Club Passim restaurant is located in which city in Massachusetts, USA?
44. Arús is a what in Barcelona?
45. In 1930 CFL Grey Cup, Varsity Stadium, Toronto, which team won their 2nd and final title; defeat Regina Roughriders, 11-6?
Toronto Balmy Beach
46. Published in 2017, what is the techno-thriller novel by Brett Arquette, depicting an industrial billionaire, who lost his family in a terrorist attack, becomes the world’s most effective predator?
Operation Hail Storm (Hail 1)
47. Cariló is a seaside resort in which country?
48. Which newspaper was published in 1618 from Amsterdam in the Dutch language?
Courante uyt Italien, Duytslandt, &c.
49. What is the pinnacle height of Merdeka 118, a skyscraper founded in 2022 in Kuala Lumpur?
678.9 m (2,227 ft)
50. Who won the 5th Heisman Trophy Award in 1939?
Nile Kinnick, Iowa (HB)
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Unusual Quizzes Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answer Quiz Printable GK
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions Answer English for the Elderly
- 100 Easy GK Trivia English Questions with Answer for Elderly
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for the Elderly
- 100 Tough GK Trivia Questions Answer Printable Quiz Test
- 100 Impossible Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers Printable
- 100 Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz to Print
- 100 Bonus Trivia Question Answers Quiz of the Day Printable
- 100 World Toughest GK Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Adults only Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Hard GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 Most Difficult GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Quiz about World in English
- 100 International General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
Leave a Reply