You must find this general knowledge GK quiz trivia printable fun facts easy medium hard is really interesting! The objective of all general knowledge quiz easy medium hard is collective wisdom; individually, it is to liberate a person from erroneous ideas and live a more useful life, generating chances for progress on all levels for oneself and others. We believe that sharing general knowledge quiz easy medium hard is the finest thing I can do for my pupils. Students always respect and are interested in fresh facts, concepts, and ideas when they are not in their textbooks as well as general knowledge quiz easy medium hard.
Learning is a general knowledge quiz easy medium, hard, awareness, or understanding of someone or something, such as facts, information, descriptions, or abilities, gained by experience or education through observing, discovering, or learning. A theoretical or practical grasp of a general knowledge quiz easy medium hard is referred to as knowledge. It might be implicit (as in practical competence or knowledge) or explicit (as in theoretical subject comprehension); it can be more or less formal or systematic.
Epistemology is the study of knowledge in philosophy; Plato famously defined general knowledge quiz easy medium hard as “justified true belief,” albeit some analytic philosophers today consider this definition problematic due to the Gettier difficulties, while others support the platonic definition. There are, however, a variety of definitions of general knowledge quiz easy medium hard and theories to explain it. General knowledge quiz easy medium hard is considered to be linked to human beings’ ability for acknowledgment, and it is acquired through complicated cognitive processes such as perception, communication, and reasoning with this general knowledge quiz easy medium hard.
General Knowledge Quiz Easy Medium Hard Printable Trivia
1. On which ground in South Africa, the first cricket test match was held on 25 March 1889?
2. Omio is a travel website in which country?
3. Yggdrasil is an immense and central sacred tree in which cosmology?
4. 1956 Miss Universe titleholder, Carol Morris, was from which country?
5. In which year, Ingrid Berghmans (Neth) retain judo’s world championship?
6. Who was a Roman Republican consul, elected in 198 BC?
Sextus Aelius Paetus Catus or Sextus Aelius Q.f. Paetus Catus
7. What was Convolosaurus?
An Appalachian dinosaur
8. What was the genre of the American film “Interrupted Lover”, released in 1896?
9. Borders of French Protectorate of Dahomey set at the conclusion of which war?
Second Franco-Dahomean War
10. In 1982, who ends the NFL streak of 121 consecutive game receptions?
11. What is the official language of Antigua and Barbuda?
12. What is the name of the 2000 Psychological thriller film from the United States, directed by Danny Boyle, which casts Leonardo DiCaprio, Tilda Swinton, Virginie Ledoyen?
13. What is the pinnacle height of Tokyo Skytree, a lattice tower founded in 2012 in Tokyo?
634.0 m (2,080.1 ft)
14. Which cricket ground has hosted 884 games overall, an Australian record?
Melbourne Cricket Ground
15. In 1982, NFL Cleveland Browns’ which player set club record with 33 pass completions?
16. Monte Hermoso is a seaside resort in which country?
17. What is the largest and most populous of the 16 Polish provinces?
Masovian Voivodeship or Mazovia Province
18. What does the astronomical symbol ⚳ mean?
1 Ceres (asteroid)
19. Founded in 1921, what is the boxing organization in the USA?
World Boxing Association, WBA
20. In 1982, Seattle Univ Baptist Ch declares sanctuary for which refugees?
21. Who said, “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.”?
22. Published in 2018, what is the techno-thriller novel by Brett Arquette, depicting the continuation of Hail and Ramey accepting a mission from Washington that will almost undo them?
Hail Damage (Hail 4)
23. The Middle East restaurant is located in which city in Massachusetts, USA?
24. Can Rosés be a what in Barcelona?
25. Which movie wins the 15th NAACP Image Awards Outstanding Motion Picture 1982?
“An Officer and a Gentleman”
26. Three Gorges is a region in which country?
27. Aaj Tak is a general news channel in which country?
28. From a high of 70,300 active weapons in 1986, as of 2019 there are approximately 3,750 active nuclear warheads and how many total nuclear warheads are in the world?
29. Göynük Canyon is located in which country?
30. In 1982 PGA Seniors’ Championship Men’s Golf, PGA National GC, who won his lone Champions Tour major title by 1 stroke over Julius Boros?
31. What is the date of acquisition of sovereignty of Benin?
1 August 1960
32. What is the largest island in the UK?
33. In 1996, which musical was opened at Martin Beck Theater NYC?
“Dreams & Nightmares”
34. What is the lowest point of Algeria?
35. In 1984, French colonies killed 10 Kanaken in which place?
36. Lanner Gorge is located in which country?
37. What is a national myth?
a moving story or anecdote about a country’s history These myths are frequently used as a national emblem and to promote a set of national ideals
38. Thomas Gorges (Maine governor), deputy governor of colonial which century Maine?
39. What is the French-language newspaper published from Orono, Maine since 1974?
40. In 1984, which team traded catcher Rick Cerone to Atlanta Braves for pitcher Brian Fisher?
New York Yankees
41. What is CSFP?
The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
42. Who won the 21st Heisman Trophy Award in 1955?
Howard Cassady, Ohio State (HB)
43. Which 1962 historical drama film features the Roman foundation myth about the abduction of Sabine women by the Romans shortly after the foundation of the city of Rome?
The Rape of the Sabine Women
44. Lata Mountain on Ta‘ū is the highest point of which country?
45. Shuttle Atlantis launched the world’s 1st nuclear-war-fighting satellite in which year?
46. The Uniter States has what percent of total water of the Earth?
47. Which newspaper was published in 1631 from Paris in the French language?
48. What is the lowest point of American Samoa?
South Pacific Ocean
49. What is the geographical acronym for — five islands that comprise the province: Tanna, Aneityum, Futuna, Erromango, and Aniwa?
Tafea Province, Vanuatu
50. In the 82nd Davis Cup held in 1993, which country beats Australia in Dusseldorf (4-1)?
51. What is the full name of the English county BA, Brad?
52. Parliamentary Elections (Ireland) Act 1820 was passed in which Parliament?
53. 17 AD Lydia earthquake was held in which location?
54. In the Battle of Baideng between Xiongnu (a Mongol tribe) and Han Dynasty in 200 BC – what was the result?
Victory of Xiongnu
55. In 2005, which earthquake causes significant damage, mostly in the Democratic Republic of the Congo?
The Lake Tanganyika
56. Senqu River Canyon is located in which country?
57. Cumanenses / Cumasenes (Cumanesi, Cumaseni) were acient people in which region in Italy?
Corsica and Sardinia
58. Who was the first Sultan of Zanzibar, who ruled for 13 years, 347 days?
Majid bin Said (Sayyid Majid bin Said Al-Busaid)
59. Lusaka National Museum is a popular tourist attraction in which African country?
60. In December 1993, Astronauts begin the repair of which telescope in space?
61. What is the study of the distribution of species and ecosystems in geographic space and through geological time?
62. How many plant specimens are there in the Ankara University Faculty of Science Herbarium, Turkey?
63. In 2006, Audrey Hepburn’s Givenchy little black dress from which film auctioned for charity for record £467,200 ($923,187) at Christie’s, London?
“Breakfast at Tiffany’s”
64. What is the largest city in Istria County, Croatia, and the eighth-largest city in the country?
65. In 2005, which act comes into effect in the United Kingdom, and the first civil partnership is registered there?
The Civil Partnership Act
66. Apollonia settlement is located in which present-day country?
67. Who was the President of Laos in 1998–2006?
68. Of the 55 Framers, how many were signers of the US Constitution?
69. Kpalimé city is located in which African country?
70. In 1993, Which mayor of Wien (Vienna) was wounded by a letter bomb?
71. Princess Margaret Hospital for Children is located in which country?
72. Name a professional skater, who has appeared in the Dancing on Ice – a British television series telecast from 2006 to 2011.
73. In 2007, what was the massacre when a gunman opens fire with a semi-automatic rifle at an Omaha, Nebraska mall, killing 8 people before taking his own life?
Westroads Mall massacre
74. What happened with Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah from Cairo, Egypt in 1021?
75. In 2000, what was the soundtrack to the film of the same name released?
“O Brother, Where Art Thou”
76. What is 2NISE?
a South Korean boy band
77. Moravë village is located in Berat County in which country?
78. Who won the Turner Prize in 1987?
Richard Deacon (Sculpture)
79. What was an administrative entity created by the Confederación Nacional del Trabajo (CNT) in the context of the Spanish Revolution?
The Regional Defence Council of Aragon
80. In 1995, which government announces the conquest of the Tamil stronghold of Jaffna?
The Sri Lankan
81. Chevening Scholarship is an American scholarship given by which organization?
British Foreign and Commonwealth Office
82. In 1904, who from Christ Church college received a Rhodes Scholarship to the University of Oxford?
83. On the 99th Davis Cup held in 2010, which country beats France in Belgrade (3-2)?
84. Most US vice presidents have been in at what age and had political experience prior to assuming the office?
50s or 60s
85. In December 2008, Human remains previously found in 1991 are finally identified by Russian and American scientists as those of whom?
Tsar Nicholas II
86. In 1930, who led the Salt Satyagraha, a 240-mile march to protest the imposition of taxes on salt by the British Raj?
87. The Supreme Court was created by which Article of the United States Constitution?
88. Sunday Airlines is a charter airline in which country?
89. How many years did Greece’s empire last?
Roughly 350 years
90. Mount Moco is the highest point of which country?
91. Who was Rowland Lockey (c. 1565 – 1616)?
English goldsmith, portrait miniaturist, painter
92. What is the English name of Sráid Anna Theas in Dublin?
Anne Street South (South Anne Street)
93. In 2012, 8 people are killed and 12 injured by a magnitude 5.6 earthquake in which country?
94. Surface for Reflexion 2 exhibition was held in the year in Australia?
95. In which year, the former NFL star O.J. Simpson is sentenced to 33 years in prison for kidnapping and armed robbery?
96. What is shin mirin?
An essential condiment used in Japanese cuisine
97. What is a boring machine, used by carpenters?
A hand-driven machine to bore holes in beams such in the process of making a mortise or making holes for the wooden pegs which hold mortise and tenon joints together
98. What is the largest island in Cuba?
99. The location of which popular Hindu pilgrimage site in India is rotated among Prayagraj, Haridwar, Nashik, and Ujjain?
100. In which year, the Players union approves new collective bargaining agreement?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Unusual Quizzes Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answer Quiz Printable GK
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions Answer English for the Elderly
- 100 Easy GK Trivia English Questions with Answer for Elderly
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for the Elderly
- 100 Tough GK Trivia Questions Answer Printable Quiz Test
- 100 Impossible Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers Printable
- 100 Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz to Print
- 100 Bonus Trivia Question Answers Quiz of the Day Printable
- 100 World Toughest GK Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Adults only Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Hard GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 Most Difficult GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Quiz about World in English
- 100 International General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
Leave a Reply