50 general knowledge questions and answers for fun trivia are with fresh information you have to be curious about. Being well-informed has its advantages and may be beneficial to you. For when it comes to learning something crucial that you know you can accomplish while others can’t, you’ll find yourself fortunate to be in a situation where you’re pleased you took the time and effort to become highly educated by studying, reading, and a lot of hard work along the way. So long as you stay clear and concentrate solely on your quest for knowledge, nothing else matters. Have fun with the 50 general knowledge questions and answers for fun trivia.
So now the value of information is paramount; without it, you cannot be successful; nevertheless, simply possessing knowledge is insufficient; it is how you apply that knowledge that counts most. Explore 50 general knowledge questions and answers for fun trivia. Because while many of us have a better understanding of something than others, not everyone has the ability to use that understanding to bring about all of the beneficial changes inside and around us. So always maintain information that you can put to good use for your own well-being and the well-being of society, and always share it with others since it will benefit you the greatest. Enjoy the 50 general knowledge questions and answers for fun trivia.
In 1979, Hamburg’s English forward Kevin Keegan won his second straight Ballon d’Or as Europe’s finest football player, defeating Bayern Munich’s Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Ajax sweeper Ruud Krol. Hook with the 50 general knowledge questions and answers GK for fun trivia.
Mudassar Nazar scored 119 in Pakistan’s second innings 452 in 1982, before Imran Khan took 6 Indian wickets in the second Test in Karachi, finishing with 8/60 on the last day. Share the 50 general knowledge questions and answers for fun trivia.
The greatest trade in MLB history occurred in 1954, when the New York Yankees and the Baltimore Orioles swapped 17 players, including Don Larsen, Gene Woodling, and Bob Turley; the first part of the deal began on November 18 and ended today after the MLB draft. Pass time with GK 50 general knowledge questions and answers for fun trivia.
50 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Fun Trivia
1. Biltmore Estate is located in which city in North Carolina, USA?
2. What is the most massive and second-largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System?
3. What is FGDY?
A rare disease
4. Who was the pontiff number 3, a 1st-millennium pope?
5. In which year, an athlete from Croydon is reported to have run 20 miles from St Albans to London in less than 90 minutes?
6. Who was the Men’s Ballon d’Or award winner in 2017?
7. 400, Burgundian soldiers freeze to death during the siege of Nancy in which year?
8. Masuada Karokhi (born 1962) – Member of Parliament and women’s rights campaigner in which country?
9. What occurred with the Moon on 2001 Jul 05?
A lunar eclipse
10. In 1656, Germany promises Poland aid against which country?
11. What is Afriskate?
A figure skating competition
12. Which treaty was signed between France and Turkey?
Cilicia Peace Treaty
13. In 1900, Herman Heijermans’ “Hope of Blessing” premieres in which city?
14. OR Group is a what type of company?
15. Great Alliance occupies Brussels in which year?
16. The Phoenix Club, a gentlemen’s club in Birmingham in the United States came insolvent in which year?
17. Orchids are said to resemble them in flight, which is why you’ll sometimes hear these called what in Greek?
18. What was the UN International year 1968?
International Year for Human Rights
19. National Progressive Party was founded in which year in Laos?
20. In 1742, which empress, orders the expulsion of all Jews from Russia?
21. What is the boiling point (°C) of Tritium?
22. When did flowers first appear on Earth?
about 130 million years ago
23. Auskomponierung is a term related to what in Germany?
24. What is the home of a cat?
25. In 1750, the first school in America to offer manual training courses opened in which state?
26. Korean War began in which year?
27. Talk at =?
to talk to incessantly
28. Ministry of Public Security F.C. is a football club in which country?
29. In 1922, BBC broadcasts which first British radio play?
“The Truth about Father Christmas”
30. In 1768, The slave ship Fredensborg sinks off Tromøy (rediscovered 1974) in which country?
31. What flowers mean, “I miss you”?
32. Eaton Square is a rectangular, residential garden square in which city?
33. Very tired —>?
34. Who was the ICC Men’s Cricketer of the Year 2006?
Ricky Ponting (Australia)
35. In 1783, Jacques Charles and Nicolas Roberts make the first untethered ascension with a gas hydrogen balloon in which city?
36. What is the name of the gentlemen’s club in London, founded in 1837 at 36–39 Pall Mall?
Army and Navy Club (“The Rag”)
37. What is Apple Jacks, by Kellogg’s (1965–present)?
A breakfast cereal
38. Who was the first flowers?
Archaefructus, found in Liaoning
39. What is the cup-cut horizontal bra design, which creates a lift upwards, like a balcony, but not inwards?
40. In 1821, Santo Domingo (Dominican Rep) proclaims independence from which country?
41. What are Rheas?
42. In astronomy, what is Fides?
43. Who has the world record in canoeing, Men Kayak in 200m, K4, 29.023, 1997, Plovdiv, Bulgaria?
Gyula Kajner, Vince Fehérvári, Zoltán Pager, István Beé( Hungary)
44. Who said, “The price of greatness is responsibility”?
Sir Winston Churchill
45. In 1822, Dom Pedro was the crowned emperor of which country?
46. Who wrote the fiction, “Empire Falls” in 2001?
47. Who sings the song “AFC Tower Song” dedicated to the September 11 attacks?
Amps for Christ
48. In 1906, who became 1st to broadcast music over the radio (Mass)?
Reginald A Fessenden
49. Directed by Giorgio Simonelli, what was a popular Western film in 1960?
Un dollaro di fifa
50. In which year, German SW Africa abolish the slavery of young children?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 70 Horse Quiz Questions Answer Riding Racing Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teenagers Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 60 Horse Trivia Questions Answers Printable Online English Quiz
- 100 GK Questions History Trivia Quiz Printable in English
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Question of the Day
- 100 Random Trivia of the Day Printable General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Easy Fun Trivia Questions and Answers English Quiz
- 65 Fun Trivia Questions Answers On Horse Racing Printable
- 100 Easy Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Fun English GK Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Questions Answer for Adults English GK Quiz
- 70 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Answers Random Trivia
- 60 Horse Riding Trivia Quiz Questions General Knowledge Free
- 100 Human Body General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 General Knowledge in Biology Human Body Trivia Quiz Facts