There are numerous interesting facts in the form of July trivia questions and answers free online general knowledge test, information, and facts are appropriate for all. Many anecdotes, events in every aspect of life, sports, history, drama, music, movies, kingdoms, inventions, death of great personalities, the birth of heroes, and what not held in the month of July, in the shape of July quiz questions and answers printable quizzes trivia!
July trivia questions and answers quizzes are fit to extract fun, surprises, and learning at the same time. The sources of the July trivia questions and answers are reliable and the facts are to the point, with short and brief notes, wherever necessary. People from all walks of life regardless of gender, education, or age will find these July trivia questions and answers quite educative and funny. July quiz questions and answers can be loved anytime.
Let’s find below some of the mind-blowing July trivia questions and answers and solve alone, or with the help of others! We are sure most of the July trivia questions and answers are not familiar to you earlier, in these July quiz questions and answers, or jul quiz!
July trivia questions and answers
1. New York achieved its statehood on what date?
July 26, 1788
2. What is the fourth of seven months to have a length of 31 days?
3. Which Leningrad diarist dies of starvation on July 1, 1944, at the age of 14, whose diary of her family’s death during the siege becomes famous?
4. There are two zodiac signs which claim July as their host month – if you were born in July, you’re either a Cancer or a?
5. When was the birthday of Julius Caesar?
July 12, 100 BC
6. What is the zodiac symbol of Cancer?
7. What is the lower for the month of July?
Water lily, or Larkspur
8. July is on average the warmest month in most of the Northern Hemisphere, where it is the second month of summer, and the coldest month in much of what place?
The Southern Hemisphere
9. Which Chinese Zodiac symbol is associated with the month of July?
10. The second half of the year commences in which month?
11. The trademark for Silly Putty was officially registered on what day in 1952?
12. Full Buck Moon occurs mid-month, and July is also the period where the Sun is furthest away from the Earth at any other point in the year. T/F?
13. It’s thought that crop circles have been emerging in July since what decade?
At least the 1970s
14. Which of these was first issued on July thirty-first?
First US patent
15. How many countries have Independence Day in July?
16. What is Harela celebrated in July?
Harela is a Hindu festival celebrated in India, also called Hariyali, Rihyali, or Dakhrain in different regions in India.
17. Minsk in which country was liberated by Soviet forces on July 3, 1944?
18. Who patented the “Portable Beam Generator,” also known as a hand-held laser ray gun on July 9, 1968?
Frederick R. Schellhammer
19. What is the birthstone for July?
20. National Moth Week, National Take Your Houseplants For a Walk Day, and World Emoji Day are in which month?
21. Who obtained a patent for a machine that wraps electrical conductors in insulating tubes on July 2, 1907?
22. The rotary printing press was patented by whom on July 10, 1847?
23. On what date Cancer end?
24. Which American President was shot on the second of July?
25. Hicham El Guerrouj from which country held the record of 1500 m athletic event during Golden Gala on 14 Jul 1998 in Rome?
26. What zodiac symbol lion represents?
27. In the Southern Hemisphere, July is the seasonal equivalent of what month in the Northern hemisphere?
28. On July 1, 1863, free city delivery of mail begins in how many US cities; postage 3 cents per oz?
29. What is the flower for the month of July?
30. July 4, 1960, 49th and 50th stars are added respectively to the American flag to represent which new states?
31. What days are considered to begin in early July in the Northern Hemisphere, when the hot sultry weather of summer usually starts?
32. In 1998, Rolls Royce Sold To Volkswagen on what date?
33. What is the ‘hay month’?
34. The Americans celebrate Independence Day in July. What is the exact day?
35. What is “Green Giant”?
On July 12, 1927, Great Big Tender Peas named “Green Giant” was trademark registered
36. What is the aphelion that takes place in July?
Earth is farthest from the sun for all of 2021 on July 5. Astronomers call this point in our orbit “aphelion.”
37. On July 2, the phrase “Radio City Music Hall” was trademark registered in which year?
38. On July 4, 1933, William Coolidge obtained a patent for what?
The X-ray tube popularly called the Coolidge tube
39. It was in July when the first-ever telephone call was made, took place between which country and the US in 1881?
40. Slavery abolished in Suriname and Dutch Antilles on what date?
1863, July 1
41. Which famous aviator is recognized on the twenty-fourth of July?
42. Galla Bayramy is celebrated on Jule 19 in which country?
43. What is Palio di Provenzano held in Siena, Italy on July 2?
44. Americans are likely to take part in National Pickle Month in which month?
45. July is the month that gardeners will generally have much of their work cut out for them, why?
Bugs and pests are likely to come out in droves, putting vegetation and plants at risk.
46. On what date Leo start?
47. Cambodia celebrates Arbor Day on July 9 with a tree-planting ceremony attended by the king. What is Arbour Day?
Arbor Day (or Arbour in some countries) is a secular day of observance in which individuals and groups are encouraged to plant trees.
48. On what date the Dominion of Canada is formed, comprising the provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario & Quebec, with John A. Macdonald serving as the first Prime Minister?
On July 1, 1867
49. Which Zodiac symbol is associated with the month of July?
50. On what date Idaho received the US statehood?
July 3, 1890
51. What do ruby symbolizes?
52. In July 1858 the joint reading of which scientists’ papers on evolution to the Linnean Society?
Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace
53. On July 6 of which year, Patent #764,166 was granted to Albert Gonzales for a railway switch that’s still used today on railroads across America?
54. Spring lambs born in late winter or early spring are usually sold before what date?
55. In July 1690, the Army of Protestant King William III defeats deposed Roman Catholic King James II in which battle in Ireland?
Battle of Boyne
56. In July 1836 which US President announces to Congress bequest by James Smithson of 100,000 gold sovereigns to found an institution in Washington?
57. Which of these nations celebrates its birthday in July?
58. Which country generally sees the highest temperatures of the year in July?
59. Navy Days are celebrated on July 4 & 5 in which country?
60. Diana, the Princess of Wales was born on July 1 in which year?
61. Honor America Days is a United States Federal Observance observed June 14 up to?
62. Zambia celebrates Heroes’ Day on what day?
63. Who was Koko?
The famous research gorilla who born on July 4, 1971, and passed away in 2018, knew more than 1000 words of modified American Sign Language and loved cats.
64. What is a de Havilland Mosquito?
On July 26, 1944, The first aerial victory for a jet fighter occurs, with a Me 262 of the Luftwaffe’s Ekdo 262 damaging a reconnaissance aircraft of the Royal Air Force’s No. 540 Squadron RAF.
65. Which Batavian nobleman proclaimed emperor of Syria on July 1, 69?
Gaius Julius Civilis
66. Youth Day is celebrated on July 5 in which country?
67. When is Puerto Rico Constitution Day?
68. Twin sisters Esther Lederer and Pauline Phillips (born Friedman) went on to pen the Ann Landers and Dear Abby advice columns, respectively, born on
July 3 and 4, 1918
69. Who had been the first female patent examiner on July 8, 1873?
70. The UK celebrates the national kissing day in July. What is the exact date of this event?
71. When is the birthday of Arnold Schwarzenegger?
July 30, 1947
72. When is the International Free Hugs Day?
73. Warner Brothers copyright registered which movie based on a popular cartoon character on July 7, 1989?
74. What is the National Ice Cream Month in America?
75. Best Actor Oscar in 1994 Tom Hanks was born on what day in 1956?
76. Who is the beloved Charlotte’s Web author, born on July 11, 1889?
77. Who is the American stand-up comedian, with his height 5’7” born in July 1951, and died in August 2014?
78. The month of July was named after whom?
79. Tom Cruise was born in which year of July 3?
80. What is Varsha vassa that starts during the rainy season lasting for three lunar months from July to October?
81. Born on BC Jul 20, 0356, who was the king of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon?
Alexander III of Macedon, commonly known as Alexander the Great
82. Pioneer Day is an official holiday celebrated on July 24 in which American state?
83. Día del Amigo is celebrated on July 4 in which country?
84. Author and naturalist Henry David Thoreau was a total yogi, was born in 1817 on what date?
85. Which of these days occurs in July?
86. Born on July 18, 1918, who told “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.”?
87. Born on July 21, 1899, Who was the Master of Economizing language, and the author actually penned 47 endings to his classic World War I novel, A Farewell to Arms?
88. Which month plays host to US Independence Day, as well as Canada Day. France, too, celebrates Bastille Day in the same month?
89. What day is associated with July in the Virgin Islands?
Emancipation Day in the U.S. Virgin Islands
90. Jul 24, 1969, is the birthday of which famous actress and singer?
91. Which famous theme park opened on the seventeenth of July?
92. Which 6’1″ tall Former American Football Player born in July 1947?
O. J. Simpson
93. What is the Martyrdom of the Báb?
On the morning of July 9, 1850, in Tabriz, a young Persian merchant known as the Báb, was shot.
94. Which 6’11” tall American actor was born in July 1942?
95. On the sixteenth of July, what food should you be eating?
96. On Jul 10, 1856. which Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system was born?
97. If you were born in July, your birthstone is what?
98. What is Sovereignty Restoration Day?
Sovereignty Restoration Day is a former national holiday celebrated on July 31 in the U.S. state of Hawaii, which commemorates the restoration of sovereignty.
99. Who was Andrew Wyeth born on July 12, 1917?
Andrew Wyeth was one of the best-known American artists of the 20th century.
100. On July 10, in which year Wyoming received its statehood?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Climate Change Trivia Questions and Answers MCQ
- 50 NHL Teams Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQ
- 50 Super Bowl Trivia Quiz Questions Answers MCQ
- 100 Global Warming Questions and Answers Quiz MCQ
- 50 Soccer Trivia Quiz General Knowledge for Kids MCQ
- 50 Useful Ocean Trivia MCQ Questions for General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia about Greece Printable Interesting Facts
- 100 Sports Trivia Multiple Choice MCQ General Knowledge
- 50 Basketball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers for Everyone
- 140 Trivia about Hawaii Printable Interesting Facts
- 50 Weather MCQ Quiz Questions You Need to Know
- 50 Sports Trivia Quiz Facts Questions and Answers MCQs
- 50 Undiscovered History Question Answer Trivia
- 50 Lord of the Rings Character Quiz Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Football Quiz Trivia Questions Answers MCQs
- 50 Valentine’s Day Quiz Questions Answers Trivia MCQs
July trivia questions
July trivia for seniors
July trivia uk
july 4th trivia questions and answers