If you learn today, you must get its benefit tomorrow. Common general knowledge questions and answers in English printable trivia. Learning gives confidence. There is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are some general knowledge printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
General Knowledge is a good entertainment with light stress, or not at all. The sources of the common general knowledge questions and answers in English are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of common general knowledge questions and answers in English by heart.
Let’s solve these common general knowledge questions and answers in English in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these common general knowledge questions and answers in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
Common general knowledge questions and answers in English
1. What is Derasar?
A Jain temple or the place of worship for Jains
2. How many protocols are there in The Geneva Conventions?
3. In the DNA bonding, Adenine always joins with what?
4. In which religion elements of sense of cyclic time and the essence of life symbolically presented— dharma, kama, artha, moksa, and karma?
5. What was the name of Ali Baba’s female slave?
6. What is Candi?
Buddhist sanctuaries mostly built during the 1st to 21st centuries in the Malay Archipelago
7. What percent of the global currency is actually cash?
Only about 10% (rest 90% is in computer)
8. International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement was founded in which year?
9. What is poltroon?
An abject coward
10. What is CRIA?
Baby Alpaca Or Llama
11. Detonating a nuclear device within which US city city limits results in a $500 fine?
12. What is the namtional sport in Anguilla?
13. When this “precession” occurs in order to change the axis of the planet, it takes around how many years for the axis to trace out a complete cone shape?
14. Which president had a petn named Boston Beans, a bulldog?
15. In which novel does the character Quebec Bagnet appear?
16. What is Amicicide?
The act of killing a friend (Latin: amicus “friend”)
17. Where is Visakha Bucha celebrated every year?
18. Who wrote: As I Lay Dying?
19. The Gloucester E 28/39 first flew in 1941 – what was unusual?
Whittle Jet Engine
20. What is Farrow?
21. What does a racoon do before eating its food?
Washes it in water
22. Gregory Pincus, Jonn Rock, Gerhart Domangk developed what?
23. Who was known for what he called “waste books,” which were the detailed notebooks that he kept full of quotes, sketches, and stories?
German physicist and educator Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
24. What is the correct term of address to the Pope?
25. Sarah Josepha Hall wrote what?
Mary had a little lamb
26. When is Independence Day in Australia?
27. What is hebdomadally?
Without missing a week
28. What is the Latin form of South Carolina’s state motto?
Dum spiro spero
29. Women compete between USA and UK in Wightman Cup – which sport?
30. What is a Baby Clam called?
31. What is The City-Mountain called?
32. What is the Delaware state nicknames?
Diamond State; First State; Small Wonder
33. What other name is used for the snow leopard?
34. What did table tennis balls used to be made from?
35. What is Muckle Flugga Rock and Lighthouse on?
36. What is sadaqah according to Islam?
Charity beyond that which is obligatory
37. Woolworth’s – the 5/10 cent store started in which us state 1979?
38. In which US city, bathing two babies in the same tub at the same time is prohibited?
39. Who won an Oscar for best supporting actor in Spartacus 1960?
40. What is Leveret?
41. What is Waisak Day celebrated in Indonesia, and Malaysia?
42. What is Milan’s opera house called?
43. Who received The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2014?
Eric Betzig, Stefan W. Hell and William E. Moerner
44. What is Chaitya?
A Buddhist shrine that includes a stupa
45. Mary Read and Anne Boney had what job in common?
46. When is China’s independence day?
Chan has no Independece Day, National Day on October 1
47. Whch US president had a pet named terriers named Jack and Pete?
48. Who wrote: Men Without Women?
49. What linked Armenia, Georgia, Latvia and Moldavia?
50. What is Cygnet?
51. What is a basilica?
In Ancient Roman architecture, a basilica is a large public building with multiple functions, built alongside the town’s forum.
52. What is the oldest most widely used drug on earth?
53. Who is the first man to fly an airplane across the English Channel, and the first to invent a working monoplane?
Louis Bleriot was a French aviator, inventor, and engineer
54. On oometer measures what?
55. Short actors stand on what wooden object – to appear bigger?
56. When was Missouri was a state?
August 10, 1821
57. What is the Connecticut state nicknames?
Constitution State (official, 1959); Nutmeg State
58. Which drink did Bach enjoy so much he wrote a cantata for it?
59. What is pontoon?
(nautical) a floating structure (as a flat-bottomed boat) that serves as a dock or to support a bridge
60. What is Fingerling?
61. Annie Mae Bullock became famous under which name (both)?
62. In which US city, permanent markers may not be sold in the city limits?
63. What type of animal is a Samoyed?
64. What film won the 1943 Oscar as best film?
65. An alloy of Iron – Chromium and Nickel makes what?
66. In which country did draughts (checkers) originate?
67. What is Erse?
Irish Gaelic language
68. What is the origin of Arizona stat name?
Likely from an O’odham phrase meaning “little spring,” in reference to a particular mining area.
69. What is the food tofu made from?
Soya Bean Curd — via Soya milk
70. What is a Baby Fox called?
71. John O’Keefe, May-Britt Moser and Edvard I. Moser received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
72. On what date in German-occupied Belgium, the Social Pact, detailing plans for post-war social reform, is secretly signed?
24 January 1944
73. Who invented the first safety razor in 1895?
King Camp Gillette
74. Who wrote: Journey to the End of the Night?
75. Who said “Public service is my motto”?
76. What is Venice of the North?
77. Which US state has this motto: Freedom and Unity?
78. What is samizdat?
A system of clandestine printing and distribution of dissident or banned literature
79. Who won the Superbowl in 1987?
New York Giants
80. What did the Victorians call servant regulators?
81. Shane Fenton became famous as who?
82. Demeter was the Greek god of what (Ceres Roman)?
83. When is Independence Day in Armenia?
84. What countries leader does not have an official residence?
Which writer coined the word Cyberspace in 1984?
William Gibson — Neuromancer
85. Drake’s Golden Hind was originally called what?
86. What nationality is Thor Heyerdahl!?
87. On March 3, 1845 which US state became a state?
88. Who wrote the 39 steps (both names)?
89. A spunder or drift is the name for a group of what animals?
90. Which country first used the fountain pen?
91. What is the world’s most popular green vegetable?
92. What is pleach?
form or weave into a braid or braids
93. What is the namtional sport in Afghanistan?
94. What is Jingū-ji?
A religious complex in pre-Meiji Japan comprising a Buddhist temple and a local kami Shinto shrine
95. In what film did Elvis play a Red Indian?
Stay away Joe
96. Which eponymous character was Thane of Cawdor Glamis?
97. What blockade ended after 872 days, as Soviet forces finally forced the Germans to withdraw. Some 2 million died, mostly of starvation and disease?
The Siege of Leningrad
98. What is Androcide?
The systematic killing of men.
99. François Englert and Peter W. Higgs received The Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
100. Which planet takes Venus even less time in Earth days in order to complete one revolution around the sun — 226 to be exact?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers