100 easy general knowledge questions and answers in English, who do you count your level of general knowledge? 10? 100? no, it’s not enough to justify. In fact, there is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are some general knowledge printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
The sources of the 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers in English are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers in English by heart.
Let’s solve these 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers in English in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
100 Easy general knowledge questions and answers in English
1. The genetic code in DNA consists of what four building blocks?
The nucleotides adenine (A), guanine (G), thymine (T), and cytosine (C).
2. What is ENIAC?
The first computer
3. In which the US, it is illegal to curse on a mini-golf course?
4. Full Moon Day of Kaesong is celebrated in which country?
5. What is meant by rouleau?
A roll of coins wrapped in paper
6. Who has a famous speech: First Fireside Chat?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
7. The Battle of Pichincha is a public holiday in which country?
8. Which president had a pet named Manchu, a Pekingese?
9. Who wrote The Pursuit Of Love?
10. What is the origin of the name New Jersey?
From the Channel Isle of Jersey
11. What is Miticide?
A chemical to kill mites
12. What is Tawrat?
The Torah; the revelations that were sent down to Prophet Musa (Moses).
13. Who received The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2015?
Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich and Aziz Sancar
“for mechanistic studies of DNA repair”
14. Which is called The Imperial City?
15. What is Independence Day in Japan?
Japan has no Independence Day
16. Which country had The Dauphin as a ruler?
17. What is the state nickname for Alabama?
18. when was the first episode of “The Andy Griffith Show” telecast?
October 3, 1960
19. In which city was the famous black hole?
20. On what date Iowa was declared a state?
December 28, 1846
21. Mark Twain’s novel “The Adventure of Tom Sawyer” was copyright registered on what date?
1875, July 21
22. Who did Michael Caine play in The Ipcress File (both names)?
23. When is Independence Day in Albania?
24. Which part of the human body contains the most gold?
25. Who is a Kansan?
Kansas state resident
26. Who won the Euro song contest Save All Your Kisses For Me?
Brotherhood of Man
27. What is meant by auk?
Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas
28. To where in France do the sick make pilgrimages?
29. Mohs scale hardest substance is diamond – what’s the softest?
30. Who is a Connecticuter?
Connecticut state resident
31. Which nonalcoholic cordial is made from pomegranates?
32. Shirley Schrift became famous as which actress?
33. What is meant by Subhan Allah in Islam?
Glorified is Allah; Allah is pure. Muslims say Subhan Allah when they appreciate something.
34. What kind of food is Cullen?
35. What is classified by the A B O system?
36. If you had rubella what would you have caught?
37. The DNA molecule forms a single helix. T/F?
False, double helix
38. Humans are 10,000 times more sexually active than what animal?
39. Eric Arthur Blaire was the real name of which author?
40. Which city in Rajasthan has riding breeches named after it?
41. What is the origin of the state name Wyoming?
Wyoming Valley in Pennsylvania
42. Where did the Pied Piper play?
43. Who has a famous speech: Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech?
William Cuthbert Faulkner
44. On what date Texas was a state?
December 29, 1845
45. Who directed Dr. Strangelove – 2001 – The Shining (full name)?
46. Culture and Literacy Day is celebrated in Belize on what date?
47. When is Independence Day in Algeria?
48. What is meant by slosh?
Spill or splash copiously or clumsily
49. Who was Stan Laurel’s partner?
50. Which US city proscribes calling pet fish by “names of aggressive content, e.g. ‘Biter’, ‘Killer’, ‘Sugar-Ray.’”?
The city of Mountain View
51. Rene Lalique – Art Nouveau designer worked what material?
52. Which battle begins when the British X Corps attacks along the Garigliano river at the western end of the German Gustav Line?
The first Battle of Monte Cassino
53. What is Esse quam videri?
Latin form of the state mott of North Carolina
54. Who wrote the Opera Madama Butterfly?
55. What is the state nickname for Alaska?
The Last Frontier
56. Which country had the guns of Navarone installed?
57. What plant does the Colorado beetle attack?
58. Old Whitey the horse was the pet of which president?
59. Who received The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2015?
William C. Campbell, Satoshi Ōmura, and Tu Youyou
60. According to his business card what job did?
Al Capone do Sell second-hand furniture
61. It took up a modest 1800 square feet of space. What is this?
Size of the first computer
62. Why is Louise Brown – born in 1978 famous?
First test-tube baby
63. On what date Louis Pasteur received a patent for the manufacture of beer and treatment of yeast, which would later influence his discovery of the process known as pasteurization?
1873, July 22
64. Ictheologists study what?
65. November 11 the Independence Day in which country?
66. Which is called the Bride of the Sea??
67. Who in books and films was the man of bronze?
68. Which character has been played by the most actors?
69. Who is a Coloradan, or Coloradoan?
Colorado state resident
70. What is a Winston Churchill brand?
71. The title of whose book translates as my struggle?
72. Who wrote The Big Sleep?
73. In which country would you find the Negev desert?
74. Navigation will be weird when Polaris stops being the North Star in about how many years?
75. La Giaconda is better known as what?
76. Anna Mary Robinson – famous American painter – what name?
77. Dinosaur is a word that originated from which language?
78. Who or what lives in a formicarium?
79. In Kansas what can a waiter not do in a teacup (legally)?
80. What state is called the beautiful state?
81. Ray Bolger played who in The Wizard of Oz?
82. Names – Baker Cook obvious what did Cordwainer do?
83. Who has a famous speech: 1918 Statement to the Court?
Eugene Victor Debs
84. Who is the Patron Saint of thieves?
85. The song “America the Beautiful” was sung by whom?
86. What type of acid is used in car batteries?
87. In which US city, it is illegal to shoot “silly string” at parade participants?
88. Rudy Stevens became famous under which name?
89. What is Microbicide?
An agent used to kill or reduce the infectiousness of microorganisms.
90. What animal would you find in a form?
91. In Greek mythology a Hamadryads spirit guarded what?
92. What is the state motto of North Dakota?
Liberty and union, now and forever, one and inseparable
93. Sabotage is French – What did the saboteurs use?
Shoes – sabot means the shoe
94. What is meant by quaff?
Swallow hurriedly or greedily or in one draught
95. Christopher Cockerel invented what?
96. Who is Svetlana Alexievich?
The Nobel Laureate in Literature 2015
97. Which president had a pet named Paul Pry (ne Laddie Buck), an Airedale?
98. It’s a flock of sheep what’s a group of owls called?
99. Who wrote The Plague?
100. World Malaria Day is organized worldwide on what day?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers