Hi, dear quick learners! The trivia question is a good way to prove knowledge. marvel trivia questions and answers quizzes printable trivia open up the boundary of knowledge. Sports are occasionally examined as disputed activities, that is, as things that are at the heart of different people’s or groups’ interests, in accordance with feminist or other reflective and tradition-breaking paradigms (connection of sports and gender, mass media, or state-politics). People can think about sports in a variety of ways using these viewpoints to distinguish between binary categories. Sports have always had a profound influence on society at large, as well as on specific communities and the individuals who live in them. It is not that you have to know all the trivia question answers, but it is a good way to know the unknown, to learn the unlearn. Trivia questions and answers might be required for many purposes.
It is found those who learn on a regular basis find the marvel trivia questions and answers interesting and fun, the only way to grab something by heart is to dig deeper into it. Search for the necessary side notes while solving general trivia questions and answers. This style will make you smart and a quick learner. Based on the characteristics of the water, distinct lines can be created to separate ocean surface waters from deep waters. Thermoclines (temperature), haloclines (salinity), chemoclines (chemical), and pycnoclines are the names of these borders (density). If a zone has sharp temperature differences with depth, it likely features a thermocline, a clear division between warmer surface water and cooler deep water. At lower latitudes, the tropical thermocline is often deeper than the thermocline. Due to the fact that surface water at polar latitudes is almost as cold as water at higher depths, polar waters, which receive very little solar energy, are not stratified by temperature and often lack a thermocline. Those who can’t manage time to solve these marvel trivia questions and answers can do it in their leisure time, alone or with the help of others.
Borrowing, lending, investing, raising funds, and selling and trading securities are all aspects of finance. These endeavors are designed to enable businesses and people to support specific initiatives or projects now, with repayment depending on revenue streams from those initiatives in the future. Without finance, individuals could not afford to buy homes (completely in cash), and businesses could not develop and prosper as they do now. As a result, finance enables the more effective deployment of capital resources.
Life is full of challenges and competition, and marvel trivia questions and answers help learners to equip themselves for the future. The idea of a continent as a cultural construct may encompass oceanic islands and continental fragments in addition to the continental shelf. In this sense, Madagascar is seen as a part of Africa, whereas Iceland is regarded as a part of Europe. Some geographers take the idea to its logical conclusion by combining the Australian continental landmass with other Pacific Ocean islands to form the “quasi-continent” of Oceania. As a result, the whole landmass of the planet is divided into continents or quasi-continents. Keep learning by heart whatever you find around you, the best learn is from nature. It has a great benefit whereas marvel trivia questions and answers GK printable can be just an example.
Marvel trivia questions and answers
1. “A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.” where is this line from?
When We Were Very Young, A.A. Milne
2. What is Audi’s business motto?
“Advancement Through Technology”
3. What is Coulrophobia?
Fear of clowns
4. Which president had pet shepherds named King Tut and Pat?
5. What are called scavengers, and they often visit human homes or settlements to raid garbage cans, dumpsters, and other containers?
6. What is Deicide?
killing a god or divine being.
7. What are 5Ks in Sikhism?
5 items a Sikh must have Kesh (uncut hair), Kara (a steel bracelet), Kanga (a wooden comb), Kaccha – also spelled, Kachh, Kachera (cotton underwear), and Kirpan (steel sword).
8. What’s the word for the luminous mist that surrounds a saint?
9. What symbol’s name derives from Greek for the star?
10. Who wrote The Lord Of The Rings?
J. R. R. Tolkien
11. What drink was named after the 5th child Henry 8 Catherine of Aragon?
12. Where would you find a Rocker, Eight, Loop, and Three?
Figures in Ice Skating
13. When did Minnesota become a state?
May 11, 1858
14. In what film did Sean Connery sing Pretty Irish Girl?
Darby O’Gill and the Little People
15. Who said the quickest way of ending a war is to lose it?
16. Edward Teach became famous as who?
Blackbeard the Pirate
17. Who created the character Walter Mitty?
18. What is Regicide?
Killing a ruler, a King/Queen (Latin: rex, gen. regis “king”).
19. Which company slogan was “We’re No 2 We try harder”?
Avis rents a car
20. To which dog was a statue erected in Edinburgh?
21. Which is called– Steel City?
22. In Salem Oregon it’s illegal for women to do what?
23. What Wimbledon singles champ had a part in a John Wayne film?
Anthea Gibson, Lukey Horse Soldiers
24. Who has the famous speech: 1988 DNC Keynote Address?
Dorothy Ann Willis Richards
25. What Shakespeare play is set in Messina and has Claudio in it?
Much ado about Nothing
26. With God, all things are possible – is the motto of which US state?
27. What acid is found in Coffee?
Coffee Tannic Acid
28. Tudor England man’s apron shows job white cook what checked?
29. Who devised the idea of a flat rate postal charge?
30. Cary Grant and Noel Coward both rejected which famous role?
31. Who would win a PATSY Picture?
Animal Top Star of the Year
32. Which is called– The Magic City?
33. Where would you find a Mihrab Mosque Niche show?
Mecca direction towards which they pray
34. What WWII British medal carries the words?
For Gallantry George Cross
35. Each card in the pack, including Major and Minor Arcana has upright and reversed meanings which can mean even a positive card can have a negative meaning and vice versa. What is this game about?
Tarot Card game
36. What theologian claimed he could drive away from the devil with a fart?
37. Jane Taylor (1783-1824) wrote what famous verse?
Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star
38. What is Tyrannicide?
Killing a tyrant
39. In Astrology Aquarians are ruled by what planet?
40. The Quran is composed of how many chapters (surah)?
41. Who would write a decretal or rescript?
42. Who has the famous speech: Resignation Speech?
Richard Milhous Nixon
43. Paresthesia is a medical condition with what common term?
Pins and Needles
44. Mother Carey’s Chickens sailors slang for what bird(s)?
45. “Not all those who wander are lost.” where is this line from?
The Lord of the Rings
46. McLean Stevenson played which character in MASH?
47. On February 14, 1859, which US state was declared a state formally?
48. What does a Puissance event test in show jumping?
High Jump wall
49. Which president had pet horses?
50. Feijoada is the national dish of what country?
51. Who wrote the film’s title song, “Christmas Dream” to the film The Odessa File?
Andrew Lloyd Webber
52. In which sport is the Lance B Todd memorial award won Man of the Match?
53. Ann Ziegler was the singing partner of which film star?
54. What wondrous creation was built by Sostratus of Cnidos?
Pharos of Alexandria
55. What is Claustrophobia?
Fear of confined spaces
57. If you have lantronudia what turns you on?
Flashing a physician
58. The medical journal Practitioner 1923 said what will never happen?
Teaching of contraception
59. Who has the famous speech: The Fourteen Points
Thomas Woodrow Wilson
60. Nikioli Poliakoff became famous under what name?
Coco the clown
61. Where are a whale’s nipples?
On its back
62. Who wrote Wise Blood?
63. What was the Grammy album of the year in 1967 (Full name)?
Beatles Sergeant Peppers
64. Which Dickens novel features Wackford Squeers?
65. Who wrote the series of novels with the hero Sharp?
66. In Winnipeg there is a statue to which bear?
Winnie the Pooh
67. Name the term for the length of a hawk’s legs from thigh to foot?
In Falconry its an Arm
68. What the West Virginia’s motto in Latin?
Montani semper liberi
69. Bruce Philip in 1985 recorded what sporting first?
Rowed for Oxford and Cambridge
70. Hermaphrodite is a word that originated from which language?
71. What is measured in units called JND?
Sensitivity, Just Noticeable Difference
72. In the pasa doble what is the female dancer supposed to be?
A bullfighters cloak
73. “The Answer to the ultimate question of Life, The Universe, and Everything is…42!” where is this line from?
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams
74. In what Indian city is the Taj Mahal located?
75. Whose first single released in July 1961 was Buttered Popcorn?
76. Benzoic acid is found in which fruits?
Cranberries, prunes, and plums
77. In the UK which school choir had a No 1 with a song grandma?
78. Horses are Equine from the Greek Equus what’s it mean?
79. The angel shark has what other name?
80. Which company has the motto — “The Quicker Picker Upper”?
81. What was the first country in 1824 to legalize Trade Unions?
82. Who received The Nobel Prize in Literature 2017?
83. Frank and Jesse James’ father had what job?
84. What is the national flower of Australia?
The Wattle Blossom
85. Who wrote Charlotte’s Web?
86. A napiform thing is shaped like what?
87. What is the world’s longest insect?
Borneo stick insect
88. Who is Richard H. Thaler?
Received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel in 2017
89. Since 1991 Crufts London dog show has been held where?
90. Who is the only director to win 3 Oscars within five years in the 30s?
Frank Capra 1934, 1936, 1938
91. Name both families in the American sitcom Soap?
Tates and Campbells (Jessica Tate and Mary Campbell)
92. Exodus and which Bible book list the ten commandments?
92. 1979 at Clifton suspension bridge Britain’s first what happened?
93. Name the Hotel in Arthur Haley’s novel/film of the same name?
94. A nudist in Spain was fined £65 – £60 for being nude and £5 for what?
Having no ID papers
94. Adolf Hitler took nude photos of Ava Brown – What part why?
Arse – so she didn’t recognize
95 In the novel Goldfinger name the boss of The Cement Mixers?
96. In which year International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN) received The Nobel Peace Prize?
97. Jodie Foster and Barbara Harris appeared in which Disney film?
98. What links Sheffield, Edinburgh, and Rome?
Built on 7 Hills
99. Chocolate crisp introduced in 1935 was renamed what in 1937?
100. Which company has the motto — “Betcha Can’t Eat Just One”?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random