This one is crucial. While traveling, meeting new people, participating in several activities each day, and making plans, you are continuously bouncing about. You get acclimated to that way of life, but when you get home, it stops. Stop it, please! Maintain your schedule. Share easy holiday trivia questions and answers quiz printable general knowledge. Do anything—go to the gym, start cooking, read a book, catch up with old friends, pick up a new language, and find out about fun events and restaurants that have recently opened in your neighborhood! Everything! You’ll eventually return to your regular self.
This is a fantastic activity to engage in while you adjust to living at home once more. All of your memories will be visible and tactile, allowing you to recollect the voyage and any calm moments you might have missed during the excursion. Explore easy holiday trivia questions and answers quiz printable general knowledge. You will eventually be able to accept the reality that you are back at home since it takes time. Making the photo album for me is similar to finding solace after a difficult breakup.
Festival changes the mood of mind, its inspiration, and charm, feelings of unity and independence from easy holiday trivia questions and answers printable quizzes. It’s true, one single trivia is not able to let us know all of the events of festivity, thereby easy holiday trivia questions and answers are just an endeavor to try a little.
I just now feel really stressed out at work after returning from my trip to Maui a week ago. It is nearly intolerable, but getting up and going for a stroll outside seems to help; it takes a lot of effort to control your temper! Stick to easy holiday trivia questions and answers quiz printable general knowledge. I love Cathy’s comments since they appear to reflect how I feel. Since I was a child, vacations would make me utterly miserable. Even on a vacation, at the age of 33, I still cry because I know it’s coming to an end. I’m a wreck when I get home. How can I return to my working life?
I recently returned from a 2-week trip to Florida (the longest trip I’ve ever done, so far), and the adjustment to the shorter, darker days, work, etc., has been difficult. Compete easy holiday trivia questions and answers quiz printable general knowledge. I’m eager to put these recommendations into practice. Let’s solve easy holiday trivia questions and answers below in order to understand some of the wholes.
Easy holiday trivia questions and answers
1. In which Christmas film was a young boy abandoned at his house while his family rushed off on holiday vacation?
2. The movie, “White Christmas”, was originally released in what year?
3. What pro sports league started playing games on Thanksgiving day in 1920?
4. “Rise of the Guardians” features what actor as the Easter Bunny?
5. What country decorates banana and mango trees for Christmas?
6. What is the day after Halloween called?
All Saints’ Day
7. Which is considered the largest Halloween parade in the U.S.?
The Greenwich Village Halloween Parade
8. In the song “Here Comes Peter Cottontail” what did Peter have for Tommy?
9. When did Starbucks introduce the Pumpkin Spice Latte?
10. What is the only continent that cannot grow pumpkins?
11. A “Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” first aired on CBS in what year?
12. What is Chucky’s full name from the “Child’s Play” slasher film?
Charles Lee Ray
13. What was the name of the town in Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas”?
14. What is the Christian holy day falling on the Thursday before Easter?
Maundy Thursday or Holy Thursday
15. How many times do you actually see the knife stabbing Marion in the shower scene of “Psycho”?
They Never Show It
16. Where is Labor Thanksgiving Day a national holiday on November 23rd every year?
17. What does Samhain mean?
18. What is the dog’s name in the 2014 film “The Dog Who Saved Easter”?
19. What popular holiday beverage contains sugar, milk, and eggs?
20. How many maids a-milking are in “The Twelve Days of Christmas”?
21. What must happen in the U.K. for Christmas to be considered a White Christmas?
22. What movie takes place in Christmas Town?
Nightmare Before Christmas
23. What is the Australian alternative to the Easter Bunny?
24. What year was the movie “A Christmas Carol” starring George C. Scott released?
25. What was the first TV network to show “Frosty the Snowman”?
26. How old is the kid in “Home Alone”?
Eight years old
27. What is a group of witches called?
28. In 2019 what percentage of Americans ate Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant?
29. What hashtag refers to the Tuesday after U.S. Thanksgiving in the United States?
30. Where did the practice of decorating jack-o-lanterns originate?
31. What do the witches in the 1993 film “Hocus Pocus” fly on?
32. In what U.S. state can you find the city named Ghost Town?
33. In “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”, what did the Grinch use for a reindeer?
34. Why was Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade suspended during 1942-1944?
World War II
35. What legendary rocker recorded the song “Happy Xmas (War Is Over)”?
36. What is the name of the candy company that manufactures Peeps?
37. When was the perennial holiday movie “A Christmas Story” originally released?
38. How many calories are one cup of average cranberries?
39. What Native American tribe celebrated the first Thanksgiving with the colonists?
Early settlers of the Plymouth Colony shared a harvest Thanksgiving meal with members of the local Wampanoag tribe at the Plymouth Plantation.
40. Who did the German Nazi Regime replace Santa Claus / St. Nick with?
41. How many wise men/magi/kings do the bible say visited the baby Jesus?
It doesn’t mention a number.
42. What household item is sometimes thrown over trees on Halloween by kids and teens playing pranks?
43. What part of a zombie’s body must you destroy to effectively kill it?
44. Who is the Pumpkin King in Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas”?
45. According to U.S. tradition, Santa Claus lives where?
46. What is a popular holiday greeting?
Merry Christmas, Eid Mubarak, Happy Diwali
47. How many maids a-milking are in “The Twelve Days of Christmas”?
48. What immigrants brought Santa Claus to America?
49. What do you call a spiritual ceremony in which there is a deliberate attempt to contact the spirit of a deceased person?
50. Which Christmas carol contains an entire line of 2 letter nonsense words?
Deck The Halls
51. Before turkey was introduced to England, what did wealthy people have for Christmas dinner?
52. Why did President Theodore Roosevelt ban Christmas trees from the White House?
Tree Harvesting Was Depleting Our Forests
53. What 2017 American horror film by Jordan Peele was his directorial debut?
54. What date is Easter in 2021 in the USA?
55. What is the astrological sign for November 22nd and December 21?
56. What is a popular Christmas carol?
57. In what decade did NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command, formerly CONAD) start tracking Santa on Christmas Eve?
The 1950’s (specifically 1955)
58. What was Grandma drinking when she got run over by a reindeer?
59. What does the U.S. President do for the “first turkey” for Thanksgiving?
Pardons It and Saves it From Being Eaten
60. In the movie The Santa Clause, what kept reappearing on Tim Allen’s face even after he removed it?
61. What destructive party item was banned in Hollywood on Halloween starting in 2004?
62. Cadbury Creme Egg is a popular Easter candy, where is Cadbury based?
Birmingham, United Kingdom
63. What is the informal shopping name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day?
64. The holiday of Christmas is celebrated in what month by Eastern Orthodox churches?
65. In the movie It’s A Wonderful Life, what does it mean when you hear bells ring?
It means an angel gets its wings
66. Name 50 holiday-related words that begin with the letter “C.”
67. What simple Halloween costume can be made with a plain white sheet?
68. Who wrote the first American Christmas carol?
John De Brebeuf
69. What do you call a spiritual ceremony in which there is a deliberate attempt to contact the spirit of a deceased person?
70. In “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” what were Leatherface’s masks made from?
71. In “Frosty the Snowman”, which part of Frosty brought him to life?
72. Which classic horror movie based on a Stephen King novel leaves viewers feeling terrified about prom night?
73. In “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”, what did the Grinch use for a reindeer?
74. If you eat one Peeps chick from your Easter basket, how many calories do you consume?
75. Who stars as Don Hewes in the movie version of Irving Berlin’s “Easter Parade”
76. In 1843, the first commercial Christmas card was produced by
Sir Henry Cole
77. A Lithuanian Easter celebration will likely include paska, what is paska mainly made of?
78. What was the name of the wealthy old man in “A Christmas Carol”?
79. What was Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade originally called?
Macy’s Christmas Day Parade
80. What is Liberation Day in Liberation Day?
81. Mr. Dickens and His Carol: A Novel is written by whom?
82. What Holiday is celebrated in Brazil on 21 April?
83. What is the book genre of The Polar Express, by Chris Van Allsburg?
Children’s literature, Picture books, Fiction
84. What is Independence Day (National Day) in Afghanistan?
85. Love Actually – is a movie related to which festival?
86. When is Commonwealth Day in Belize?
87. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever is a children’s novel written by Barbara Robinson in which year?
88. 17th May is the First Day of the Shavuot holiday in which country?
89. In Venezuela, Ascension Day is celebrated on what date?
90. Buddha’s Birthday is celebrated on what day?
91. Bălți Day is a holiday in which country?
92. Azores Day is on 24 May in which country?
93. On what day Leiria Day is celebrated in Portugal?
94. After her husband ends their marriage, Kate embarks on a solo second honeymoon in Africa. What is the name of the movie?
Holiday in the Wild (2019)
95. Christmas novel Winter Street is written by whom?
96. Abolition Day is celebrated as a holiday in which country?
97. Bridge Public Holiday is celebrated in which country?
98. Pentecost Eve is celebrated in which country on 22 May?
99. Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey is a movie released in which year?
100. What is Vesak Day?
The festival commemorates the birth, enlightenment (Buddhahood), and death (Parinirvāna) of Gautama Buddha in Theravada and Tibetan Buddhism
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers