Scanty things have a big message. The trivia question is a good way to prove knowledge. trivial pursuit questions and answers printable quizzes general knowledge open up the boundary of knowledge. In The Lion King, Scar makes Simba, Mufasa’s little son, believe he killed his loving father, traumatizing him as a result. As a result, he changed from being an ambitious, fun-loving child to one who was tormented by remorse. He eventually recovered his strength and went back to Pride Rock to face his terrible uncle. He was incredibly loving and would sacrifice anything for the people he loved. Despite having a tragic upbringing, he eventually met his chosen family, grew to be an even more powerful leader than his father before him, and saved the Pride Lands from destruction. It is not that you have to know all the trivia question answers, but it is a good way to know the unknown, to learn the unlearn. Trivia questions and answers might be required for many purposes.
It is found those who learn on a regular basis find the trivial pursuit questions and answers interesting and fun, the only way to grab something by heart is to dig deeper into it. Public finance refers to the tax, spending, budgeting, and debt issuance regulations that have an impact on how a government pays for the public services it offers. Corporate finance refers to the financial operations involved in managing a company or business, which are often managed by a division or department. Personal finance is the study of money issues that affect people and their families, such as budgeting, planning, saving, investing, buying financial goods, and protecting assets. A part of personal finance is also seen to include banking. Search for the necessary side notes while solving trivial pursuit questions and answers.
This style will make you smart and a quick learner. An advisory board, a supervisory board, a board of directors, and a list of managing directors are part of the management structure of the Al-Rabithah al-Alawiyyah in Indonesia for the years 2011 to 2016 for the following chapters: Venture Empowerment, Organization, Inter-Institutional Relations, Public Relations & Media, Dawah, Education and Training, and Affair of Social Welfare. The organization has locations across Indonesia, from the west to the east. The office was once housed in Tanah Abang’s Jamiat Kheir complex, but it was later relocated to a different structure on TB. Simatupang street. Those who can’t manage time to solve these trivial pursuit quiz trivia general knowledge questions and answers can do it in their leisure time, alone or with the help of others.
Life is full of challenges and competition, and trivial pursuit questions and answers help learners to equip themselves for the future. Keep learning by heart whatever you find around you, the best learn is from nature. Justification: In modern sports, the most effective means of achieving the target result are identified. On the other side, Giulianotti emphasizes that illogical behavior rules sports. Bureaucratization: At the municipal, continental, and international levels, sports are governed by organizations, committees, and governing boards. Instead of favoritism and charm, leadership roles should be awarded based on qualifications and experience. This isn’t always the case, though, as strong and charismatic individuals are frequently appointed to lead the aforementioned organizations and committees. It has a great benefit whereas trivial pursuit questions and answers can be just an example.
Trivial pursuit questions and answers
1. The majority of people in which country believe in elves?
2. What acid is colorless, odorless, and water-soluble and is commonly known for its use in cosmetic and hair care products?
3. What is the Kodak company motto?
“Share Moments, Share Life”
4. What is Parasiticide?
A general term to describe an agent used to destroy parasites.
5. On October 31, 1864, which one has been a state formally?
6. What is Cynophobia?
Fear of dogs
7. What is Aldan?
A river in Russia
8. Marathon Is a word that originated from which language?
9. “We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.” whose line is this?
William Shakespeare, The Tempest
10. What is the state motto of Virginia?
Thus always to tyrants
11. Who has The Nobel Prize in Physics 2017?
Rainer Weiss, Barry C. Barish, and Kip S. Thorne
“for decisive contributions to the LIGO detector and the observation of gravitational waves”
12. Which is called– Motor City?
13. According to the CIA what language is most common in Afghanistan?
14. Which president had Fox terrier pets named Big Ben and Sonnie?
15. What country did the USA defend in the Spanish-American war?
16. Janet Jackson had a starring role in which TV series?
17. The Guardian is a British daily newspaper, was founded in which year as The Manchester Guardian?
18. In what French district do most of the best clarets come from?
19. What did composer Berlioz originally study?
20. What is The U.S. Marine Corps motto?
21. Apart from eggs what is in an Arnold Bennett omelette?
22. Maryland No 1 Montana No 1 Minnesota No 3 types of what?
Pigs American Breeds
24. Name Mary Quant’s shop that led the 60s fashion revolution?
25. What was the first complete symphony to be recorded?
26. Gerald Thomas directed what series of films?
Carry on Films
27. What acid is often used to enhance flavors in beverages, candy, confections, and in medicinal products like lozenges?
28. Thomas Minton at Stoke on Trent created what in 1789?
The Willow Pattern
29. Pak man was called Paka in Japan what does paka mean?
30. Philip Glass wrote an opera about which famous person?
31. What is the Unofficial motto of Washington?
Al-ki or Alki, meaning By and by
32. What European nation was the first to drink tea?
33. Who played bass guitar in Suzi Quarto’s group?
34. What aria from Madame Butterfly is a Michelle Pfeiffer 1996 film?
One fine day
35. Ohio DUI offenders must use what color license plates?
36. In Peter Pan what were the names of Wendy’s brothers?
37. What was unique about all the men’s foil winners 1952 Olympics?
All Left Handed
38. Who are Jacques Dubochet, Joachim Frank and Richard Henderson?
The Nobel Prize Laureate in Chemistry 2017
39. In computing what was the first iron bed?
40. Bunny Austin first British male to do what at Wimbledon in 1933?
40. In what stage show does Frank N Furter appear in The Rocky Horror?
41. What is Tesco’s motto?
“Every Little Helps”
42. What’s the world’s longest rail journey made no train change?
43. Who invented the rocking chair?
44. Where would you find a gemshorn?
On an Organ
45. Which acid has the smallest molecules of all the alpha-hydroxy acids?
46. What was first built in the Place de Greve in 1792?
47. Mumbai is the modern name of which city?
48. Which animals kill 275 million creatures in the UK annually?
49. In what book does Humpty Dumpty first appear?
Through the Looking Glass
50. In some Major Arcana cards, animals can be spotted which can represent what?
Different things, depending on what animal it is
51. Which cathedral has 4440 statues?
52. President James Monroe had what breed of a pet dog?
53. Which group publishes the most monthly magazines?
54. Bubble wrap was originally intended to be what?
55. Ei-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz better known as who?
56. In 1449 Thomas Brightfield built London’s first what?
57. Which fiction has this line “Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.”?
To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee
58. The average person does it thirteen times a day – what?
59. Where do you find Butyric acid?
Decomposition of butter
60. What was the superhero Green Lantern vulnerable to?
61. What is Brisket?
A brisket is a cut of meat from the breast or lower chest of beef or veal
62. Whose autobiography was entitled Past Imperfect?
63. What is meant by a pesticide?
A general term to describe an agent used to destroy or repel a pest.
64. In Scottish Gaelic what is a clarsach?
65. Tarom Airlines is the national carrier of which country?
66. Who wrote the famous book: Lucky Jim?
67. Who was called The Man of Destiny?
68. What was The Liberty Bell manufactured in the 1900s Charles Fey?
69. Andreas Cornelis van Kuijk was whose manager?
Colonel Thomas Andrew Parker
70. Who has a famous speech: Declaration of Conscience?
Margaret Chase Smith
71. In music what is meant by pianissimo?
72. What does an armadillo taste like?
72. 19-19-19 who’s vital statistics?
73. What acid is found in Milk Digestion?
74. What is the richest natural vegetable food?
75. What acid is used cosmetically as an anti-aging and acne treatment?
76. A plane’s black box is usually named after what?
77. Jeffrey C. Hall, Michael Rosbash, and Michael W. Young received The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017 for what contribution?
“for their discoveries of molecular mechanisms controlling the circadian rhythm”
78. When did West Virginia become a state?
June 20, 1863
79. In Columbus Ohio it’s illegal for shops to sell what on Sundays?
80. Im Westen Nicht Neues what famous novel 20s later film?
All Quiet on the Western Front
81. Who wrote the famous book: Lord of the Flies?
82. Name the surveyor’s symbol that looks like a broad arrow with a bar?
83. Its usual diameter is 4.5 inches what is it?
84. Which wine has varieties called malmsey and sercial?
85. Who has a famous speech: The Four Freedoms?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
86. The flower convallaria is better known as what?
Lily of the Valley
87. “Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone … just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.” where is this quote from?
The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
88. Picardy is in the northeast of which country?
89. In which Bond novel did he first want Martinis shaken not stirred?
Diamonds are Forever
90. What acid is an antioxidant and also a natural preservative?
91. Janis Joplin left $2,500 in her will for her friends why?
to have a post-funeral party “at a suitable location as a final gesture of appreciation and farewell.”
92. Which playing card is known as The Devil’s Bedpost?
Four of Clubs
93. According to law what must all London Taxis always carry?
Bale of hay for horse
94. Who wrote the famous book: The Quiet American?
95. In Portrait Gallery there’s a picture of Livingstone sitting on what?
96. Which is called The Old Smoke?
97. Who has a famous speech: A Time to Break Silence
Martin Luther King, Jr.
98. Elaine Bookbinder became more famous as who?
99. What is taqwah according to Islam?
Love, fear, and awareness of the Almighty
100. What is Cyberphobia?
Fear of computers
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random