Last but not least, be sure the trip you’re arranging is one you truly want to take. It seems rather clear, don’t you think? However, a great deal of us makes the mistake of planning a trip because it seems like the sort of vacation we “should” be having or the kind that will impress other people. Asking yourself where you’d want to go if no one else knew or cared might help you determine if social pressure has impacted your vacation decisions or not. The most crucial thing is to make a decision that reflects your interests and preferences, whether you want to spend seven days nonstop lounging on a beach or exploring far-flung areas of the Alaskan wilderness.
The after-holiday blues and depression following a trip. depression following a trip. The pessimism and sadness one experiences after a trip have several names. Traveling may be more difficult than people realize, especially if you are gone for a longer period of time than a few weeks. We’re saying it: depression can be extremely crippling after a vacation.
Let’s solve fun holiday trivia questions and answers below in order to understand some of the wholes.
Fun holiday trivia questions and answers
1. What day does December 25th fall in 2021?
2. When the Easter Bunny made his first appearance at the White House egg roll who was U.S. President?
3. Which American television sitcom is about a witch who marries an ordinary man and lives as a suburban housewife?
4. The day after Christmas is called Boxing Day, but it’s also the holy day for what saint?
5. What fruit did Native Americans use to treat arrow wounds and to dye clothes?
6. Who is the villain of the “Halloween” horror movies?
7. How old is the kid in “Home Alone”?
Eight years old
8. What finishes the line: “All I want for Christmas is my…”?
Two Front Teeth
9. What popular holiday beverage contains sugar, milk, and eggs?
10. What is the informal shopping name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day?
11. In what city is Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade held?
12. How many times is the “Easter Bunny or Hare” mentioned in the Bible?
13. Where is the famous haunted house located that was the subject of books and films following the murder of the DeFeo family?
14. What is the name of the real-life hotel that inspired the Overlook Hotel in Stephen King’s “The Shining”?
The Stanley Hotel
15. The modern Santa Claus is mainly a mix of what two figures?
Saint Nicholas (Sinterklaas in dutch) and Father Christmas, also if you said Odin I’d accept that too
16. How were the writer of the story Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the writer of the song Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer related?
They were brothers-in-law
17. Which city is the Halloween capital of the world?
18. In what northern European country might you receive gifts from a different Yule Lad each night if you leave your shoes on the window sill each of the 13 days before Christmas?
19. Who was the Wampanoag leader who gave food to the colonists during the first winter?
20. What small chewy candy is egg-shaped and popular for Easter baskets?
21. What two colors symbolize Christmas?
Red And Green
22. What is the most popular meal for Christmas in Japan?
KFC fried chicken
23. What is the name of the most famous holiday ballet?
1. The Nutcracker · 2. The Nutcracker’s Sugar Plum Fairy · 3. The Sleeping Beauty · 4. Sleeping Beauty by the Bolshoi · 5. Edward Scissorhands
24. In what European country are children given gifts by St. Basil on January 1st instead of Santa on December 25th?
25. What Southeast Asian country boasts the longest holiday season starting with decorations and carols as early as September and celebrations that last sometimes until late January?
26. From which country does the poinsettia plant originate?
27. Name the three characters that sing “The Chipmunk Song’?
Alvin, Simon, and Theodore
28. In what European country might you find money under the tablecloth when you sit down to eat the traditional Christmas Eve supper Wigilia?
29. Which is the first sequel to the film, “Night Of The Living Dead”?
Dawn Of The Dead
30. What’s the dog’s name in “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”?
31. In what year did the Eveready company manufacture its first string of lights?
32. What is the steaming, bubbling bowl that a witch brew spells in?
33. What term does Snickers use to describe the smaller-sized candy bars typically given out on Halloween?
34. What are poults?
35. Is Good Friday before or after Easter?
36. What day commemorates Jesus’ arrival in Jerusalem?
37. What family of plant species does the pumpkin belong to?
38. What popular holiday song was written during the Cuban missile crisis and was a plea for peace?
Do You Hear What I Hear?
39. What jaunty Christmas carol written in 1739 was supposed to be accompanied by slow and somber music?
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
40. What political cartoonist is largely responsible for defining what the modern Santa Claus looks like?
41. The Church of England was restored as the national Church in
42. What was the first year that the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree was put up?
43. What song demands that you bring us some figgy pudding?
We wish you a Merry Christmas
44. What is the name of an abandoned spider web?
45. Which type of pie is traditional at British Christmas feasts?
46. Who stars as Hannah Brown in the movie version of Irving Berlin’s “Easter Parade”
47. Which horror film was purportedly based on a true story of three students filming a documentary in Black Hills, Maryland?
The Blair Witch Project
48. what city did the movie Elf take place in?
New York City
49. Name non-dessert foods you might have at Christmas dinner.
- Apple cider
- Boiled custard
- Candy canes
- Champagne, or sparkling apple cider
- Chocolate fudge
- Christmas cookies
- Cranberry sauce
- Fish as part of the Feast of the Seven Fishes
- Gingerbread, often in the form of a gingerbread house or gingerbread man
- Christmas ham
- Hot buttered rum
- Hot chocolate
- Mashed potato
- Mixed nuts, chestnuts, dried figs, Dried dates
- Oyster stew, composed of oysters simmered in cream or milk and butter.
- Persimmon pudding
- Apple pie
- Pecan pie
- Pumpkin pie
- Sweet potato pie
- Yams/sweet potato casserole (with marshmallow)
- Red velvet cake
- Russian tea cakes
50. What is the official flower of Easter?
51. “Treehouse of Horror” is the Halloween series of which popular animated show?
52. What horror film featured the character, Samara Morgan?
53. Which AMC television series is based on a comic book and portrays life after a zombie apocalypse?
The Walking Dead
54. What plant-based Christmas tradition did servants in Victorian England popularize?
Kissing under the mistletoe
55. On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent me what?
Four ducks quacking, three fat hens, two turtle doves, a partridge, and a pear tree;
56. On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent me what?
Five hares running, four ducks quacking, three fat hens, two turtle doves, a partridge, and a pear tree.
57. Who created the first electric light Christmas display?
58. When did the U.S. Postal Service release its first Christmas stamp?
59. When was “Silent Night” written?
60. What type of song style is associated with Christmas?
61. Which 1993 Disney movie starred Bette Midler as a witch?
62. In “A Charlie Brown Christmas” who chose the tree for the school’s Christmas Pageant?
63. What was the poem “Twas the Night Before Christmas” originally titled?
A Visit from St. Nicholas
64. The mask worn by the character Michael Myers in “Halloween” is of which celebrity?
65. On “Seinfeld”, what float does Mr. Pitt hold in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade?
66. What spooky television series has an alternate universe called “The Upside Down”?
67. Turtle Island Foods sells what vegan substitute for Turkey?
68. Which interactive musical is the longest-running theatrical release in history and is especially popular around Halloween?
Rocky Horror Picture Show
69. What is mistletoe for according to Polish folklore?
Ward Off Evil
70. In the movie “Mean Girls”, what does Lindsay Lohan’s character dress up as for a Halloween Party?
Bride of Frankenstein
71. What small bread is filled with raisins, topped with icing, and served at Easter time?
Hot Cross Buns
72. In which language did the term vampire originate?
73. Finish “The Monster Mash” lyric “I was working in the lab, late one night”…?
When My Eyes Beheld, An Eerie Sight
74. What color does legend say holly berries were originally?
75. “Here Comes Peter Cottontail” is an Easter stop-motion animated television special that first aired in what year?
76. Vampires are typically known for turning into which animal?
77. Pumpkins are made up of 90% of what substance?
78. What country celebrates Easter by reading and watching stories about crime?
79. What company owns the trademark of the Ouija board?
80. What scary children’s book series is written by R.L. Stine?
81. What is the religious or spiritual practice of evicting demons from a person?
82. Which is considered the largest Halloween parade in the U.S.?
The Greenwich Village Halloween Parade
83. What kind of turkey did most Americans buy for Thanksgiving in the 1990s?
84. What common household pet is thought to be bad luck on Halloween?
85. Who wrote the music for the Holiday classic film “White Christmas”?
86. How do you say “Merry Christmas” in Mexico?
87. What does Seymour have to feed his plant in “Little Shop Of Horrors”?
88. What do you call a fear of spiders?
89. What animal does Santa ride in the Netherlands?
90. What does Tim Allen’s heartbeat sound like in “The Santa Clause”?
91. What finishes the line: “All I want for Christmas is my…”?
Two Front Teeth
92. Which department store is central to “Miracle on 34th Street”?
93. What did the Romans call Halloween?
94. What movie tells the story of Jack Skellington?
The Nightmare Before Christmas
95. How many days does the Easter Triduum, last?
96. How many reindeer does Santa have?
97. Where was the first Christmas card printed?
98. Green bean casserole, is a food product invented in 1955 by what company?
Campbell Soup Company
99. Aside from Dana’s spooks, which ghost forms the Ghostbusters” first job?
100. How do you say “Merry Christmas” in France?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker