All holiday trivia questions and answers must be a good source to know about each holiday, culture, origin, norms, customs, and festivity. Holidays are quite fun and when people know about a particular holiday from all holiday trivia questions and answers quiz printable general knowledge, it’s awesome.
Festival changes the mood of mind, its inspiration, and charm, feelings of unity and independence from all holiday trivia questions and answers printable quizzes. It’s true, one single trivia is not able to let know all of the events of festivity, thereby all holiday trivia questions and answers are just an endeavor to try a little.
Let’s solve all holiday trivia questions and answers below in order to understand some of the wholes.
All holiday trivia questions and answers
1. When was the first Halloween started?
In the eighth century, Pope Gregory III designated November 1 as a time to honor all saints. The tradition originated with the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain
2. In the song Twelve Days of Christmas, what is given on the 7th day?
3. The Grinch is a bad what?
4. How many years has Halloween been around?
5. In what country did Silent Night originate?
6. What country is the Poinsettia, with its red and green foliage, native to?
7. The Grinch with the greasy black what?
8. In what decade did Coca-Cola start using Santa Claus in advertisements?
9. What is the largest festivals for Muslims?
10. What was the original title for the popular Christmas song Silver Bells, written by Jay Livingston and Ray Evans?
11. In the song “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”, where are Mommy and Santa?
I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night.
She didn’t see me creep
down the stairs to have a peep;
12. In what country did the custom of putting up a Christmas tree originate?
13. What Hindu marks the first day of the 4-day Sankranthi festivities?
14. What is the transition of the Sun into Makara rasi?
Makara Sankranti or Pongal marks
15. What animal parts were the first artificial Christmas trees made from?
Goose feathers painted green
16. What entrepreneur was the first person to dress up as Santa in his department store and started the tradition of a department store/mall Santas?
17. The Grinch got what in his smile?
18. What old Christmas tradition signals to people passing by that the residents of a house are Christian?
Putting candles in the window
19. What do Muslims say on Eid?
20. What day is a close second and sometimes surpasses Black Friday for the busiest brick and mortar shopping day of the year?
The last Saturday before Christmas (a.k.a Super Saturday)
21. What was the original title for The Little Drummer Boy?
Carol of the Drum
22. The Grinch has all the tender sweetness of what?
A seasick crocodile
23. In what Central American country might you find yourself kicking off the holiday season by burning the devil on December 7th while sweeping your house?
24. What cartoon character is a Christmas Eve staple in Sweden and is watched by millions of Swedes every year?
25. The Grinch’s heart is what?
An empty hole
26. The Grinch got what in his soul?
27. What event has come around and we ain’t knocking on The Grinch’s door?
28. In Britain it was traditional for some to burn the
29. The traditional colors of Christmas decorations are
Red, green, gold
30. What did Frosty the Snowman have for a nose?
31. In a Christmas Carol how many ghosts visit Scrooge?
In Charles Dickens’s A Christmas Carol, Ebenezer Scrooge is visited by four ghosts on Christmas Eve: Jacob Marley, and the spirits of Christmas Past, Present, and Future.
32. What color are the berries of a mistletoe plant?
White, pink, or red
33. How many points does a snowflake have?
34. What is the name of Santa’s reindeer?
8 reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner (variously spelled Dunder and Donder) and Blitzen (variously spelled Blixen and Blixem).
35. What are the names of the 10 reindeers?
Their names are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and, of course, Rudolph. Donner’s name has variously appeared as Donder and Dunder, while Blitzen is sometimes Blixem.
36. On what festival Muslims sacrifice animals in order to please Allah?
37. What is the name of the 12 reindeers?
Over the years, however, some of the reindeer have fallen into disfavor with Santa, and the order has changed. Also Know, what is the name of the 12 reindeers? There’s Prancer, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Dasher, Vixen Blitzen, and Rudolph
38. How did Santa’s reindeer get their names?
Santa’s reindeer were first named in the poem `A Visit from St. … The original eight reindeer were named by Clement C. Moore in the poem A Visit from Saint Nicholas. The ninth, Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, was named by a copywriter as part of an ad campaign.
39. Is Rudolph a girl?
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer is actually female, scientists have said
40. Is Dasher a boy or girl?
Dasher is a boy
41. The Christmas tree was rare in…
42. In 2006 which postal service received the most letter for Santa Clause
France postal service
43. What are the names of Santa’s elves?
44. Kwanzaa was created by whom?
45. What is specifically an African-American holiday known as?
46. Maha Shivaratri is a holiday associated with religion?
47. Why did Santa die?
The elves knew what needed to be done to keep up with the world. Cool theory to think about, but Scott is the one that accidentally causes Santa to die in the first place. He yells for him while Santa’s on the roof, prompting Santa to be startled, which caused him to lose his footing.
48. What is Kwanzaa?
An annual celebration of African-American culture
49. Kwanzaa held on what date?
December 26 to January 1
50. Kwanzaa culminating in a communal feast called
51. Who named Santa?
The name Santa Claus evolved from Nick’s Dutch nickname, Sinter Klaas, a shortened form of Sint Nikolaas (Dutch for Saint Nicholas).
52. What gender is Prancer?
53. What can kill an elf?
Elves can be slain, or die of grief and weariness. Spirits of dead Elves go to the Halls of Mandos in Valinor.
54. Santa’s main distribution center is a sight to behold at…
4,000,000 square feet (370,000 m2)
55. who is Saint Nicholas of Myra
4th-century Greek Christian bishop of Myra
56. Name something you use to wrap a gift.
Wrapping paper, box, bag, curling ribbon, bows, scissors, tape, etc.
57. What company is known for its ads featuring Santa and polar bears?
Mean Joe Greene, Coca-Cola
58. The Grinch is as cuddly as what?
59. The Grinch is as charming as what?
60. Nicholas was famous for…
Giving gifts to the poor
61. Father Christmas dates back as far as the 16th century in England during the reign of
62. Christmas usually observed primarily on
63. Christmas celebrated religiously by a majority of…
64. What is the Islamic New Year called?
65. Jesus was born in
66. What is the approximate population of Jerusalem
67. What is the goal of Maulana Karenga behind Kwanzaa?
Give blacks an alternative to the existing holiday of Christmas
68. Christmas (or the Feast of the Nativity) is an annual festival commemorating the birth of…
69. Santa Claus is generally depicted as a…
Portly, jolly, white-bearded man
70. Vampires cannot enter homes of the living unless what happens?
They Are Invited
80. What historical figure is said to be the inspiration for Dracula?
Vlad The Impaler
81. What candy bar originally came in three pieces and had three different flavors?
82. what type of dress Santa Claus wear
Red coat with white fur collar and cuffs, white-fur-cuffed red trousers, red hat with white fur, and black leather belt and boots, carrying a bag full of gifts for children
83. In America, interest in Christmas had been revived in the
84. What chocolate-flavored chewy candy has been around for over 100 years?
85. Early representations of the gift-giver from…
Church history and folklore
86. Santa Clause portrayed as laughing in a way that sounds like
“ho ho ho”
87. who played a role in the creation of Santa’s image
88. What spice is used to flavor licorice candy?
89. What are the two traditional colors of Halloween?
Orange And Black
90. What country decorates its trees with an artificial spider web?
91. A picture of Santa illustrated by Nast appeared in…
92. Ashura is a festival associated with which religion?
93. In 1937 who played Santa Claus in department stores and parades, established the Charles W. Howard Santa School, the oldest continuously-run such school in the world?
Charles W. Howard
94. In the Netherlands and Belgium, the character of Santa Claus has to compete with that of…
95. The term Scrooge became a synonym for
96. What is the name of the animated holiday movie featuring Tom Hanks?
The Polar Express
97. Which holiday song holds the record as the most-selling holiday single of all time?
98. What part of a chocolate bunny should be eaten first according to a majority of Americans?
99. In Oaxaca, Mexico, Christmas Eve is also called “Night of” what vegetable?
100. Which country’s Easter brunch typically includes a ryemeal soup known as zurek?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker
christmas movies trivia printable
christmas vacation trivia questions and answers
xmas trivia for kids
unusual christmas quiz questions and answers
christmas quiz and answers for children
tagalog christmas trivia questions and answers
christmas multiple choice quiz questions
christmas sports trivia questions and answers
christmas quiz film questions and answers
christmas trivia quiz printable
easy easter quiz questions and answers
funny christmas trivia multiple choice
a christmas quiz and answers
hard christmas trivia multiple choice
christmas tv quiz questions and answers
xmas quiz questions with answers
christmas tv and film quiz questions and answers
rude christmas quiz questions and answers
xmas movie quiz questions and answers
english christmas quiz questions and answers
xmas general knowledge quiz questions and answers
christmas tv and film quiz questions
christmas films quiz and answers
christmas advert quiz and answers