All holiday trivia questions and answers must be a good source to know about each holiday, culture, origin, norms, customs, and festivity. Holidays are quite fun and when people know about a particular holiday from all holiday trivia questions and answers quiz printable general knowledge, it’s awesome.
Oh, lovely vacation. That moment is when you can break away from the pressures of daily life and take some much-needed rest. Unless, of course, you find yourself glued to your inbox the whole trip or spend your vacation hastily hopping from one “must-see” attraction to the next. Solve all holiday trivia questions and answers. Even if you have the best of intentions, sometimes your much-anticipated “holiday” leaves you feeling more harried than when you arrived. You should really commit to relaxing and recharging on your vacation since otherwise, it might end up being entirely ineffective. Share all holiday trivia questions and answers. There are a few things you can do to make sure you truly enjoy your vacation even when there is no way to control the airline delays, travel problems or those annoying emails from your job.
Festival changes the mood of mind, its inspiration, and charm, feelings of unity and independence from all holiday trivia questions and answers printable quizzes. Have fun with all holiday quiz trivia questions and answers It’s true, one single trivia is not able to let us know all of the events of festivity, thereby all holiday trivia questions and answers are just an endeavor to try a little.
What one item may absolutely destroy any vacation? cramming every 24-hour period with as many events and attractions as possible. The last thing you want to do is fill your calendar with more than you can manage when you’re traveling, even though I know FOMO is a real thing. Enjoy free online all holiday trivia questions and answers. Try to pace yourself to prevent anxiousness brought on by your agenda. Instead of checking off items on a list of the “top 10 attractions,” place an emphasis on experiences. Put quality before quantity. Make a list of the locations you “must see” and a list of the places you “would like to see” when you do put that itinerary together. You may set priorities this way without feeling obligated to see and do everything.
Let’s solve all holiday trivia questions and answers below in order to understand some of the wholes.
All holiday trivia questions and answers
1. When was the first Halloween started?
In the eighth century, Pope Gregory III designated November 1 as a time to honor all saints. The tradition originated with the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain
2. In the song Twelve Days of Christmas, what is given on the 7th day?
3. The Grinch is a bad what?
4. How many years has Halloween been around?
5. In what country did Silent Night originate?
6. What country is the Poinsettia, with its red and green foliage, native to?
7. The Grinch with the greasy black what?
8. In what decade did Coca-Cola start using Santa Claus in advertisements?
9. What is the largest festival for Muslims?
10. What was the original title for the popular Christmas song Silver Bells, written by Jay Livingston and Ray Evans?
11. In the song “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”, where are Mommy and Santa?
I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night.
She didn’t see me creep
down the stairs to have a peep;
12. In what country did the custom of putting up a Christmas tree originate?
13. What Hindu marks the first day of the 4-day Sankranthi festivities?
14. What is the transition of the Sun into Makara rasi?
Makara Sankranti or Pongal marks
15. What animal parts were the first artificial Christmas trees made from?
Goose feathers painted green
16. What entrepreneur was the first person to dress up as Santa in his department store and started the tradition of a department store/mall Santas?
17. The Grinch got what in his smile?
18. What old Christmas tradition signals to people passing by that the residents of a house are Christian?
Putting candles in the window
19. What do Muslims say on Eid?
20. What day is a close second and sometimes surpasses Black Friday for the busiest brick-and-mortar shopping day of the year?
The last Saturday before Christmas (a.k.a Super Saturday)
21. What was the original title of The Little Drummer Boy?
Carol of the Drum
22. The Grinch has all the tender sweetness of what?
A seasick crocodile
23. In what Central American country might you find yourself kicking off the holiday season by burning the devil on December 7th while sweeping your house?
24. What cartoon character is a Christmas Eve staple in Sweden and is watched by millions of Swedes every year?
25. The Grinch’s heart is what?
An empty hole
26. The Grinch got what in his soul?
27. What event has come around and we ain’t knocking on The Grinch’s door?
28. In Britain it was traditional for some to burn the
29. The traditional colors of Christmas decorations are
Red, green, and gold
30. What did Frosty the Snowman have for a nose?
31. In a Christmas Carol how many ghosts visit Scrooge?
In Charles Dickens’s A Christmas Carol, Ebenezer Scrooge is visited by four ghosts on Christmas Eve: Jacob Marley, and the spirits of Christmas Past, Present, and Future.
32. What color are the berries of a mistletoe plant?
White, pink, or red
33. How many points does a snowflake have?
34. What is the name of Santa’s reindeer?
8 reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner (variously spelled Dunder and Donder), and Blitzen (variously spelled Blixen and Blixem).
35. What are the names of the 10 reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph, of course, are their names. Blitzen is occasionally referred to as Blixem, while Donner’s name has alternately appeared as Donder and Dunder.
36. On what festival do Muslims sacrifice animals in order to please Allah?
37. What is the name of the 12 reindeer?
But as time went on, some of the reindeer lost Santa’s favor, and the hierarchy was altered. What are the names of the 12 reindeer, too? Rudolph is present, along with Prancer, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Dasher, Vixen Blitzen, and
38. How did Santa’s reindeer get their names?
The poem “A Visit from St. Nicholas” is where Santa’s reindeer were originally given names. In his poem A Visit from Saint Nicholas, Clement C. Moore gave the names of the first eight reindeer. The ninth was given the name Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by a copywriter for an advertising campaign.
39. Is Rudolph a girl?
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer is actually female, scientists have said
40. Is Dasher a boy or a girl?
Dasher is a boy
41. The Christmas tree was rare in…
42. In 2006 which postal service received the most letter for Santa Clause
France postal service
43. What are the names of Santa’s elves?
44. Kwanzaa was created by whom?
45. What is specifically an African-American holiday known as?
46. Maha Shivaratri is a holiday associated with which religion?
47. Why did Santa die?
To stay up with the world, the elves understood what had to be done. Thought-provoking hypothesis, yet Scott is the one who unintentionally kills Santa in the first place. While Santa was on the roof, he heard him yell for him, which startled him and caused him to lose his balance.
48. What is Kwanzaa?
An annual celebration of African-American culture
49. Kwanzaa held on what date?
December 26 to January 1
50. Kwanzaa culminates in a communal feast called
51. Who named Santa?
Nick’s Dutch moniker, Sinter Klaas, a shorter version of Sint Nikolaas, gave rise to the term Santa Claus (Dutch for Saint Nicholas).
52. What gender is Prancer?
53. What can kill an elf?
Elves can be slain, or die of grief and weariness. Spirits of dead Elves go to the Halls of Mandos in Valinor.
54. Santa’s main distribution center is a sight to behold at…
4,000,000 square feet (370,000 m2)
55. Who is Saint Nicholas of Myra?
4th-century Greek Christian bishop of Myra
56. Name something you use to wrap a gift.
Wrapping paper, boxes, bags, curling ribbons, bows, scissors, tape, etc.
57. What company is known for its ads featuring Santa and polar bears?
Mean Joe Greene, Coca-Cola
58. The Grinch is as cuddly as what?
59. The Grinch is as charming as what?
60. Nicholas was famous for…
Giving gifts to the poor
61. Father Christmas dates back as far as the 16th century in England during the reign of
62. Christmas usually observed primarily on
63. Christmas is celebrated religiously by a majority of…
64. What is the Islamic New Year called?
65. Jesus was born in
66. What is the approximate population of Jerusalem?
67. What is the goal of Maulana Karenga behind Kwanzaa?
Give blacks an alternative to the existing holiday of Christmas
68. Christmas (or the Feast of the Nativity) is an annual festival commemorating the birth of…
69. Santa Claus is generally depicted as a…
Portly, jolly, white-bearded man
70. Vampires cannot enter the homes of the living unless what happens?
They Are Invited
80. What historical figure is said to be the inspiration for Dracula?
Vlad The Impaler
81. What candy bar originally came in three pieces and had three different flavors?
82. what type of dress did Santa Claus wear?
The wearer is wearing a red coat with a white fur collar and cuffs, red pants with white fur cuffs, a red hat with white fur, black leather belt and boots, and is toting a bag filled with gifts for children.
83. In America, interest in Christmas had been revived in the
84. What chocolate-flavored chewy candy has been around for over 100 years?
85. Early representations of the gift-giver from…
Church history and folklore
86. Santa Clause portrayed as laughing in a way that sounds like
“ho ho ho”
87. Who played a role in the creation of Santa’s image?
88. What spice is used to flavor licorice candy?
89. What are the two traditional colors of Halloween?
Orange And Black
90. What country decorates its trees with an artificial spider web?
91. A picture of Santa illustrated by Nast appeared in…
92. Ashura is a festival associated with which religion?
93. In 1937 who played Santa Claus in department stores and parades, established the Charles W. Howard Santa School, the oldest continuously-run such school in the world?
Charles W. Howard
94. In the Netherlands and Belgium, the character of Santa Claus has to compete with that of…
95. The term Scrooge became a synonym for
96. What is the name of the animated holiday movie featuring Tom Hanks?
The Polar Express
97. Which holiday song holds the record as the most-selling holiday single of all time?
98. What part of a chocolate bunny should be eaten first according to a majority of Americans?
99. In Oaxaca, Mexico, Christmas Eve is also called “Night of” what vegetable?
100. Which country’s Easter brunch typically includes a ryemeal soup known as zurek?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker