Scanty things have a big message. The world wide general knowledge questions and answers is a good way to prove knowledge. World wide general knowledge questions and answers printable trivia quizzes general knowledge open up the boundary of knowledge. It is not that you have to know all the trivia question answers, but it is a good way to know the unknown, to learn the unlearn. World wide general knowledge questions and answers might be required for many purposes.
It is found the who learn on a regular basis find the world wide general knowledge questions and answers interesting and fun, the only way to grab something by heart is to dig deeper into it. Search for the necessary side notes while solving world wide general knowledge questions and answers. This style will make you smart and a quick learner. Those who can’t manage time to solve these world wide general knowledge questions and answers can do it in their leisure time, alone, or with the help of others.
Life is full of challenges and competition, world wide general knowledge questions and answers help learners to equip themselves or themselves for the future. Keep learning by heart whatever you find around you, the best learn is from nature. It has a great benefit whereas worldwide general knowledge questions and answers can be just an example.
World wide general knowledge questions and answers
1. Carretera Austral is a famous tourist attraction in which country?
2. Rosneft is a brand of which country?
3. If you say “Iron”, what anniversary are you celebrating?
4. Forlì is a city located in which country?
5. Which language has the best poetry?
6. Hluboka Castle is located in which country?
7. What Arabic dialect is mostly spoken in Egypt?
Egyptian Colloquial Arabic
8. According to mythology, where siddhas make their home?
9. Who was the captain of the 1962 FIFA WC Champion team of Brazil?
10. Which country has the best writers in the world?
11. Guyane française is what?
12. Famous fiction Ulysses was written in which year?
13. Seychelles is an archipelago of how many islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa?
14. Name Hong Kong Phooey’s cat?
15. Who became the first Mayor of London in 2000?
16. When did the Roman leader Lucius Cornelius Sulla die?
17. What is Hakarl?
Weird food in Iceland
18. What is Bwbach?
Bwbach (plural Bwbachod) is a household spirit similar to a brownie or hobgoblin, industrious but mischievous, according to mythology
19. A “4B” pencil is softer than a “2B” pencil. T/?F
20. Barcel is a brand from which country?
21. Who wrote the famous novel The House of Mirth?
22. Arlit Airport is located in which country?
23. Who is an imam?
1 the leader of the Muslim community (also called amir or khalifah); 2 a leader of the congregational prayers.
24. Where is a sumo wrestling tournament held?
25. Who was a major hero in ancient Mesopotamian mythology and the protagonist of the Epic of Gilgamesh, an epic poem?
26. Princess Juliana Airport is ______ to land.
27. What is December called in the Deutsch language?
28. What is the most unique language?
29. What colors are on a pollution-free beach flag?
30. TRIMs was concluded in which year?
31. Gabriel “Gabe” Walker is the role played by Sylvester Stallone in which movie?
32. Lucus Dominitus Anenobarbus was better known as who?
33. Willard Frank Libby received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1960 from which country?
Grand Valley, Colorado, United States, Born: December 17, 1908
34. Artist Marc Chegal died in 1985 in what country was he born?
35. International Committee of the Red Cross and League of Red Cross Societies received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
36. What is the easiest dialect of Arabic to learn?
37. What is the scientific name for Green Gram?
38. Who owned the yacht Lady Ghislane?
39. Which wine grape variety is nicknamed The King of Grapes?
40. How did American animator William Hanna die?
41. What movie memorabilia sold at Christy’s in 1987 for £82500?
Chaplains Hat Cane
42. Which element has the symbol Ne?
43. What is meant by a forehead thermometer?
A thermometer that is placed on, passed over, or pointed at the forehead to measure a person’s body temperature
44. Who was the Phoenician Goddess of love?
45. Any of the various spectroscopic techniques that measure the absorption of electromagnetic radiation due to its interaction with a sample is called what?
46. He died on 28th July 1750 and had 20 children 6 survived name him.
Johan Sebastian Bach
47. Saint-John Perse received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1960, died in which year?
Died: September 20, 1975, Giens Peninsula, Hyères, France
48. Where is the Headquarters of Amnesty International?
London, United Kingdom
49. What is the SI unit of capacitance?
50. Who develops iOS?
51. What is Moroccan Arabic called?
52. Which component has the chemical formula AgBr?
53. Dows, Grahams, and Warres famous producers of what wine?
54. What is the IATA code for Lanzarote Airport, Spain?
55. When was the sim card invented?
56. American Hamilton Smith invented what in 1858?
A washing machine
57. What is compared to accuracy in chemistry?
58. Adenine is a DNA metabolite; synthesized in the body. T/F?
59. What is in-law?
Member of a spouse’s family
60. Summer Olympic sports are divided into categories based on popularity, gauged: ticket requests by what percent?
61. In 1956 16 tons topped the UK charts who was the singer?
Tennessee Ernie Ford
62. Rudolf Ludwig Mössbauer and Robert Hofstadter received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
63. Lake Nyos is located in which country?
64. Hemmingway’s Old Man and the Sea is set in which country?
65. What is the main message in My Last Duchess?
Jealousy, hatred, and power
66. _____the time the guests arrived, the snacks were over.
67. Where is the Ansdell And Fairhaven Rail Station located?
68. Which food has the scientific name Azadhirachta indica?
69. What is the native language in Bulgaria?
70. Gilgamesh is written in which language?
71. The Canary Islands is under which country?
72. What is kindred?
every member of one’s family, including all consanguineal and affinal links
73. Dag Hammarskjöld received the Nobel Prize in 1961 in which category?
74. One of the oldest surviving books Codex Parisino-Petropolitanus was published in which century?
75. GATT was launched in which year?
76. What is the English meaning for the French idiom – avoir un coup de foudre?
to feel love at first sight
Literal Translation: to be hit by lightning
77. Sylvester Stallone’s movie Shade was released in which year?
78. What links Spirit Cheer, Spirit Sports, and Spirit Unlimited?
79. What is the internet country domain TLD for France?
80. What is considered to be the first novel?
The Tale of Genji
81. What is used to thicken gazpacho?
82. What is the chemical formula for Silver tetrafluoroborate?
83. What is meant by franger?
84. In the UK sport of Kings what is significant about the number 18?
Max letters in a racehorses name
85. What is a preferred medical term for White Plague?
86. Which golfer was nicknamed Supermex?
87. She is 6 feet high and 10 inches high. German brands, famous for their products, occasionally contact her. She is also the model and reminds us of good words in Germany and all of Europe. Who is she?
88. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
89. What is a synonym for Insoluble?
Difficult or impossible to solve or explain.
90. Mocha(ccino) is a popular brand of which drink?
91. Pope Urban V is from which country?
92. Hanes Taliesin is a native tale from which mythology?
93. Nossa Senhora da Aparecida is Patron Saint of which country?
94. John “Breacher” Wharton is the role played by Arnold Schwarzenegger in which movie?
95. Where is the Angmering village located?
96. What is the atomic number for Fluorine?
97. What do ensign, cadet, osprey, and 505 have in common?
98. “Children in Chains” is a soundtrack in which of the Indiana Jones series?
Temple of Doom
99. A flageolet is another name for what musical instrument?
A penny whistle
100. Melvin Calvin received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1961 for what contribution?
“for his research on the carbon dioxide assimilation in plants”
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge
Leave a Reply