Festivity is joyful. Holiday quiz questions and answers must be a good source to know about each holiday, culture, origin, norms, customs, and festivity. Holidays are quite fun and when people know about a particular holiday from holiday quiz questions and answers quiz printable general knowledge, it’s really great.
Festival changes the mood of mind, its inspiration, and charm, feelings of unity and independence from holiday quiz questions and answers printable quizzes. It’s true, one single trivia is not able to let know all of the events of festivity, thereby holiday quiz questions and answers are just an endeavor to try a little.
Let’s solve the holiday quiz questions and answers below in order to understand some of the wholes.
Holiday quiz questions and answers
1. On what day is US Independence Day 2021?
2. In Britain, the Christmas tree was introduced in which era?
Early 19th century
3. In 1821, the book A New-year’s present, to the little ones from five to twelve was published in…
4. The Restoration of the Stuart monarchy in the kingdoms of England, Scotland, and Ireland took place in
5. Which of Santa’s reindeer is female?
6. Who was Rudolph’s father?
7. “The Last Waltz”, a 1978 documentary that took place on Thanksgiving Day in 1976, whose farewell concert was it?
8. What immigrants brought Santa Claus to America?
9. In North American tradition (in the United States and Canada), Santa is said to live at the
10. What is the name of the Celtic festival that Halloween originated from?
11. Where did the Christmas tree originate?
12. What is the birthday of Muhammad called?
13. “Christmas” is a shortened form of
14. Many popular customs associated with Christmas developed independently of the commemoration of
15. Oak Apple Day or Royal Oak Day, was an English
16. By 1845 “Kris Kringle” was a common variant of Santa in parts of the.
17. letter writing to Santa includes
18. On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me what?
A partridge in a pear tree.
19. What do spiders use to create spider webs and capture prey?
20. In America, what type of meat is traditionally served at Thanksgiving celebrations?
21. In which month is the American Thanksgiving holiday celebrated?
22. Who wrote the music for the Holiday classic film “White Christmas”?
23. Which nursery rhyme character “sat in a corner, Eating his Christmas pie”?
Little Jack Horner
24. What are witches known to fly through the sky on?
25. On “Seinfeld”, what is the name of Frank Costanza’s alternate holiday for Christmas?
26. Many postal services allow children to send letters to
27. In 1912 the who became the first actor to be identified as having played Santa Claus in a film
28. In the United States and Canada, children traditionally leave a glass of milk and a plate of cookies intended for
Santa to consume
29. Popular modern customs of the holiday include
30. In which religion Laylat al-Mi’raj is celebrated?
31. Santa Claus, also known as
Father Christmas, Saint Nicholas
32. Who bring gifts on Christmas day
33. Writing letters to Santa Claus has been a
34. The USPS Santa letter answering effort started in
35. In Mexico and other Latin American countries, besides using the mail, what they do
Wrap their letters to a small helium balloon, releasing them into the air so Santa magically receives them
36. What northeastern US state holds the Guinness record for the largest snowman?
37. How tall, plus or minus 25 feet, was the tallest cut Christmas tree?
38. In 2010, the Brazilian National Post Service, “Correios” formed partnerships with public schools and social institutions to encourage children to what?
To write a letter to Santa Clause
39. What Christian group banned Christmas in Boston from 1659 to 1681?
40. Name something you might find in a Christmas stocking.
Magazine or comic
A piece of fruit
A Christmas ornament
41. How many sizes too small was the Grinch’s heart in “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”?
42. What comedian played Buddy the elf in the 2003 movie “Elf”?
43. Before becoming tied up with Christmas what was Yule?
A pagan midwinter festival
44. What stop-motion animated film by Tim Burton stars Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter?
45. According to superstition, what do witches transform themselves into to avoid being seen?
46. Which creepy television series on FX starred Lady Gaga as a bloodsucking hotel owner?
American Horror Story
47. What do people fly for Easter on the island of Bermuda?
48. What direction should you stir your Christmas pudding according to tradition?
East To West
49. On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me what?
Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.
50. On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me what?
Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.
51. Where did the “Home Alone” family go for the Christmas Holidays?
52. Laylat al-Qadr is celebrated in which religion?
53. In what year was the first Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade?
54. What zodiac sign falls on Christmas day?
55. As of 2013, how many movies were released under the “Scary Movie” franchise?
56. The French word “Noel” is often used around Christmas, but what was its original meaning in Latin?
57. In 2009, the Brazilian National Post Service, “Correios” answered almost…
Two million children letter
58. What U.S. President decorated the first White House Christmas Tree?
59. Tisquantum was a member of the Patuxet tribe, what was he more commonly known by?
60. Whose 1933 song is titled “Easter Parade”?
61. Easter comes after how many days of Lent in the Christian calendar?
62. Which type of pie is traditional at British Christmas feasts?
63. What fruit did Germans decorate holiday trees within the 16th century?
64. What is the name of the Celtic festival that Halloween originated from?
65. Green bean casserole, is a food product invented in 1955 by what company?
Campbell Soup Company
66. How many golden rings are given in the “Twelve Days of Christmas” song?
67. What is the name for the saying on a gravestone?
68. Vampires cannot enter homes of the living unless what happens?
They Are Invited
69. How Santa Clause laugh
Ho ho ho
70. In the Early Middle Ages, Christmas Day was overshadowed by
71. What Roman holiday held from December 17th to the 23rd had a large influence on how Christmas was celebrated?
72. How much does the largest pumpkin ever recorded in U.S. history weigh?
73. In “A Nightmare on Elm Street”, what color does Freddy Krueger bleed?
74. How many golden rings are given in the “Twelve Days of Christmas” song?
75. The vampire character Count von Count appeared on which TV show?
76. “Alice’s Restaurant” is based on a true incident that began on Thanksgiving Day, 1965 to what singer/songwriter?
77. What is Hajj?
A pilgrimage to holy Meccah.
78. What date was Thanksgiving 2020?
Thursday, November 25
79. Where does the magical train in “The Polar Express” go to?
The North Pole
80. What famous philosopher-poet said, “I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and new”?
Ralph Waldo Emerson
81. How many nights can a vampire bat go without blood before it dies?
82. Among Christians who lived in the East, when was Christmas originally celebrated?
83. What is the museum in Plymouth, Massachusetts that replicates the original settlement of the Plymouth Colony?
84. What fruit did Germans decorate holiday trees within the 16th century?
85. How many times the “Easter Bunny or Hare” mentioned in the Bible?
86. According to U.S. tradition, Santa Claus lives where?
87. In what month are pumpkins typically harvested?
88. How many reindeer does Santa have?
89. In what season does Thanksgiving occur in the USA?
90. In what century was the first written use of Xmas?
The 16th century
91. in 17th century England, some groups such as the Puritans, strongly condemned the celebration of
92. What large former retail outlet commissioned and published Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
93. In which state was the first citywide Halloween celebration held?
94. What common household pet is thought to be bad luck on Halloween?
95. What fruit is typically bobbed for on Halloween?
96. Which “Margaritaville” singer was born on Christmas in 1946?
97. The man who voiced the Grinch in How the Grinch Stole Christmas! was most famous for playing what popular Hollywood monster?
98. Oak Apple Day is also celebrated in the
Cornish village of St Neot
99. What Christmas song contains the line “Don we know our gay apparel”?
Deck The Halls
100. How much did the first Christmas card cost?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker
christmas movies trivia printable
christmas vacation trivia questions and answers
xmas trivia for kids
unusual christmas quiz questions and answers
christmas quiz and answers for children
tagalog christmas trivia questions and answers
christmas multiple choice quiz questions
christmas sports trivia questions and answers
christmas quiz film questions and answers
christmas trivia quiz printable
easy easter quiz questions and answers
funny christmas trivia multiple choice
a christmas quiz and answers
hard christmas trivia multiple choice
christmas tv quiz questions and answers
xmas quiz questions with answers
christmas tv and film quiz questions and answers
rude christmas quiz questions and answers
xmas movie quiz questions and answers
english christmas quiz questions and answers
xmas general knowledge quiz questions and answers
christmas tv and film quiz questions
christmas films quiz and answers
christmas advert quiz and answers