Trivia questions and answers for kids’ general knowledge quizzes need to be selected for the kids very carefully. Kids are sensitive and they need proper direction and appropriate learning material like this trivia questions and answers for kids, in order for their freelance creativity, independent self-awakening, and rapid exploration of knowledge.
Trivia questions and answers for kids printable are competitive and full with dun. Kids will find them interesting as well as easy to get them in the heart. It is not an exaggeration that trivia questions and answers for kids like this can be solved alone or in the form of any competition.
Let’s solve these trivia questions and answers for kids and refer others!
Trivia questions and answers for kids
1. What is “Who Killed Cock Robin”?
An English nursery rhyme
2. Kitten is to cat as puppy is to…?
3. She’s as thin as a…?
4. When is Britain’s Independence day?
Britain has no Independence Day
5. What are the synonyms of Blank?
6. Simile: As blind as____
7. Recite the rhyme: Apple Pie ABC
“A was an Apple pie; B bit it; C cut it; D dealt it; E eat it; F fought for it; G got it; H had it; J joined it; K kept it; L longed for it; M mourned for it; N nodded at it; O opened it; P peeped in it; Q quartered it; R ran for it; S stole it; T took it; V viewed it; W wanted it; X, Y, Z, and ampersand, All wished for a piece in hand”.
8. Crane – a large type of bird
Crane – ???
a mechanical device used for lifting
9. Metaphor: Her tears were a ____ flowing down her cheeks.
10. Aiken Drum is an English nursery rhyme in which country?
11. I can be red or blue—I am always changing. I can ruin your day or lift you up. I am always with you except when you sleep. What am I?
12. Personification: My alarm clock ____ at me to get out of bed every morning.
13. Friendly is to kind as mean is to…?
14. Her brain is the size of a…?
15. Who invented Scissors?
Leonardo Da Vinci
16. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
17. He was skinny enough to jump through a…?
20. Simile: As boring as___
watching paint dry
21. Rough is to scratchy as smooth is to…?
22. I sound like I could cut you, but I’m actually quite comfortable. I can be green or yellow. I can be stiff or soft. I am a friend to bugs and also bare feet. What am I?
A blade of grass
23. Simile: Her tears flowed ______ down her cheeks.
like a river
24. How do turtles talk to each other?
By using shell phones!
25. What are the synomnyms of stragne?
26. Cool – chilly in temperature
Cool – ???
someone trendy or popular
27. Class is to student as forest is to…?
28. …A green and yellow basket
I wrote a letter to my friend
And on the way I dropped it,
I dropped it, I dropped it,
And on the way I dropped it.
A little boy he picked it up
And put it in his pocket.
What is the first line of the rhyme?
29. Why are teddy bears never hungry?
They are always stuffed!
30. I look like you, but I am not you. You can blow me up or find me in a wallet. Share me or frame me, both are nice. What am I?
A photograph of you
31. That mall is large enough to have its…?
own zip code
32. What does ‘boink’ mean?
An act or the sound of hitting someone or something.
33. What is the opposite of Tidy?
34. Personification: James heard the last piece of pie ____ her name.
35. Delicious is to yummy as gross is to…?
36. Why did the spider go to the computer?
To check his website.
37. What has to be broken before you can use it?
38. Metaphor: The classroom was a ____.
39. I ate so much on Thanksgiving, I weigh more than a…?
40. Change – to replace the clothes you are wearing with another outfit
Change – ???
money given back after a purchase
41. Metaphor: The alligator’s teeth are ___.
42. Adorable is to cute as scary is to…?
43. I have a head much smaller than my long neck. People who play with me pick at me and that’s fine. What am I?
44. What is the opposite of Wild?
45. What does ‘bam’ mean?
Sound used to imitate the sound of a hard blow or to convey something happening abruptly.
46. I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
47. Where do polar bears vote?
The North Poll.
48. What are the synonyms of Plan?
49. Chair – an item of furniture
Chair – ???
the head of a department
50. Good is to bad as black is to…?
51. I can’t find my ____comfortable jeans. What will be the superlative?
Use superlative: Jerry is the _____ worried about the game.
52. I am always running, but never get tired or hot. What am I?
53. You could have knocked me over with a…?
54. Why are playing cards like wolves?
They come in packs.
55. Metaphor: She is a _____.
56. What month of the year has 28 days?
All of them
57. Smile is to frown as pretty is to…?
58. Cave – a hole or gap in a rock or in earth
Cave – ???
to give in or surrender
what is this style of rhyme called?
60. What do you get when you cross a snake and a pie?
61. What are the synonyms of Yell?
62. People have stepped on me, but not many. I never stay full for long. I have a dark side. What am I?
63. Her smile was a…?
64. Book – pages bound together with a cover
Book – ???
to reserve a hotel room or a table at a restaurant
65. What is the opposite of Fat?
66. Metaphor: My teacher is a ______ .
67. Near is to far as open is to…?
68. Simile: As brave as___
69. Use superlative: Mount Everest is the _____ mountain in the world.
70. Personification: Lightning ____ across the sky.
71. What was the reporter doing at the ice cream shop?
Getting the scoop!
72. It’s so hot you could fry…?
an egg on the sidewalk
73. What is full of holes but still holds water?
74. What is the opposite of Heavy?
75. I can travel at nearly 100 miles per hour, but never leave the room. You can cover me up, but that doesn’t slow me down. You will not know if I come only once or again and again and again. What am I?
76. Metaphor: Mary’s eyes were _____.
77. Strong is to weak as love is to…?
78. Address – manner of speaking to someone
Address – ???
Description of a place’s location
79. Simile: As American as___
80. What do you call a sleeping bull?
81. I’m so hungry I could eat…?
82. What to “Add fuel to the fire”?
To add more to an existing problem
83. In the rhyme “As I was going to St Ives” how many wives the man had?
84. Simile: As big as___
85. Feather is to bird as fur is to…?
86. Personification: The wind _____ in the night.
87. You can touch me, but I can’t touch you back. You can see me, but I only reflect on you and can never reject you. What am I?
88. It was so cold I saw…?
polar bears wearing jackets!
89. What is “A rip-off?
90. Bear – a large mammal
Bear – ???
to be able to cope with something
91. What are the synonyms of Afraid?
92. What is “A grey area”?
93. Simile: As black as___
94. Wolf is to pack as fish is to…?
95. What do baseball players eat?
96. …I saw a black man upon a black horse;
They told me it was King Charles the First-
Oh dear, my heart was ready to burst!
what will be the missing first line of the rhyme?
As I was going by Charing Cross,
97. His stomach is a…?
98. Personification: The car ______ as the key was roughly turned in its ignition.
99. What are the synonyms of Happy?
glad, joyful, cheerful
100. Hand is to finger as the foot is to…?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- Invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Question for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- Invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners