Nature is full of bounty and learning. The trivia question is a good way to prove knowledge. Trivia with questions and answers opens up the boundary of knowledge. It is not that you have to know all the trivia question answers, but it is a good way to know the unknown, to learn the unlearn. Trivia questions and answers might be required for many purposes.
It is found the who learn on a regular basis find the trivia with questions and answers interesting and fun, the only way to grab something by heart is to dig deeper into it. Search for the necessary side notes while solving trivia with questions and answers quizzes in general knowledge. This style will make you smart and a quick learner. Those who can’t manage time to solve these general trivia questions and answers can do it in the leisure time, alone or with the help of others.
Life is full of challenges and competition, trivia with questions and answers help learners to equip themselves or themselves for the future. Keep learning by heart whatever you find around you, the best learn is from nature. It has a great benefit whereas quiz trivia with questions and answers general knowledge printable can be just an example.
Trivia with questions and answers
1. What is the motto of the California Milk Processor Board?
2. What was the name of pet president Millard Fillmore had?
He had no pet
3. Who wrote the famous book: Nineteen Eighty-Four?
4. What other name is Mellor famously known by?
Lady Chatterlys Lover
5. Which is called – The Square Mile?
6. David J. Thouless, F. Duncan M. Haldane, and J. Michael Kosterlitz received The Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
7. What would a Scotsman do with a spurtle?
Eat porridge (it’s a spoon)
8. Which state received statehood on January 29, 1861?
9. What color is Octopus blood?
10. What is the name of Dennis the Menace’s dog?
11. If you have caries who would you consult?
Dentist – its tooth decay
12. What is Biocide?
A chemical agent that kills a broad spectrum of living organisms.
13. Virtue, liberty, and independence are the motto of which US state?
14. A Rafter is a collection of what creatures?
15. Galaxy Is a word that originated from which language?
16. Who painted The Haywain?
17. Women 375 – 1 Men 1400 – 1 chance of doing what?
Living to 100
18. In Maryland it is illegal to maltreat which creature?
19. Who wrote the famous book: Malone Dies?
20. If you had pogonophobia what would you be afraid of?
21. In fable who sold a cow for five beans?
Jack ( and grew a beanstalk )
22. Where do you find Oxalic Acid?
Tea, cocoa, pepper
23. Who would take silk as part of their job?
24. What pet did Florence Nightingale carry with her?
An Owl (in her pocket)
25. What company has the motto — “A Diamond Is Forever”
26. What are the world’s smallest trees – (not Bonsai)?
Dwarf Willows (Greenland) 2 inch
27. What are Bactrians and dromedaries?
Camels (one hump or two)
28. In golf what name is given to the No 3 wood?
29. Who was nicknamed The Brockton Bomber?
30. What would you do with a Maris piper?
Eat it – it’s a potato
31. Who wrote the famous book: Catcher in the Rye?
32. Who won an Oscar for the African Queen?
33. What is Bactericide?
A chemical agent that kills bacteria.
34. In which war was the charge of the Light Brigade?
35. Triskadeccaphobia is the fear of what?
36. In Casablanca what is the name of the nightclub?
37. Elizabethan women had three what modest, rascal, and secret?
Petticoats were worn modest outside
38. Who sang the theme song in 9 to 5?
39. Who played The Fugitive?
40. What do deciduous trees do?
Lose their leaves in winter
41. What was the name of the horse president James Garfield had?
Kit the horse
42. What is a baby rabbit called?
Kit or Kitten
43. Which company is owned by Bill Gates?
44. What is the state motto of West Virginia?
Mountaineers are always free
45. An Arab horse has less what than other horses?
Bones – one vertebra less
46. Zipporah was the wife of who in the Bible?
47. What in Arthurian legend was the Siege Perilous?
Empty Chair for grail finder
48. Paul Revere was a silversmith, copper engraver, and what?
49. Who received The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2016?
Jean-Pierre Sauvage, Sir J. Fraser Stoddart and Bernard L. Feringa
50. Who was the King of Swing?
51. In the song who killed Cock Robin?
52. What is the company motto for Meow Mix?
“Tastes So Good, Cats Ask for It By Name”
53. What fruit did Eve give to Adam in the bible?
Fig — Apple mistranslation
54. What country excludes women from the graveside rituals?
55. Raquel Welch was once a what?
56. 98% of Japanese citizens are what?
57. Apart from a compass what is always found in a ship’s binnacle?
58. Who starred in 1950s Circus Boy then moved on to pop music?
58. Poona was the original name of what sport/game?
59. What links Pauldron Crisse Gorget and Tassel?
60. Wisconsin received statehood on what date?
May 29, 1848
61. What country has the most doughnut shops per capita?
62. Every year 8800 people injure themselves with what?
63. What happens to 12% of Americans each year?
64. In a tarot card game, each Major Arcana card has a different number, often shown as a Roman numeral and numbered from
65. What was the first USA TV series screened in the USSR?
66. In 1983 a Japanese artist copied the Mona Lisa in what material?
67. What is Fungicide?
Chemical agents or biological organisms used to kill or inhibit fungi or fungal spores.
68. What in business terms is the IMF?
International Monetary Fund
69. What is wudu according to Islam?
The act of purifying (ablution) before daily ritual prayers or before reading the Quran.
70. In Florida public singing is illegal if you are wearing what?
71. Who has a famous speech: Women’s Rights are Human Rights?
Hillary Rodham Clinton
72. Gavrilo Princip assassinated who?
73. What color is worn for funerals in Egypt?
74. Who is Yoshinori Ohsumi?
Received The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2016
75. What country first used pepper?
76. In the US on what Day are most collect calls reverse charges made?
77. Collective nouns a group of geldings is called what?
78. If you have Dorophillia what turns you on?
Animal Skins or furs
79. Ringo Star narrates which children’s TV series?
Thomas the tank engine
80. Wo Fat was the enemy of which TV detective?
81. Which US record producer played the maracas Stones’ first album?
82. In Albany NY in winter children were arrested for what illegal act?
Sledding and sleds were broken
83. Who has a famous speech: Atoms for Peace?
Dwight David Eisenhower
84. Who was the first man to fly across the channel?
85. Who would use a mashie niblick?
86. Bob Dylan received The Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
87. What was Jimmy Hoffa’s middle name?
88. Who has a famous speech: American University Commencement?
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
89. 67% of the world’s population have never done what?
Make a phone call
90. Apart from man what are New Zealand’s only native mammals?
91. What is blenny?
A kind of fish
92. Who invented the television?
John Logie Baird
93. J D Sallenger wrote Catcher in the Rye what’s the J D stand for?
94. Where would you find a Taoiseach?
Eire – Head of State
95. Who entered a contest to find his own look-alike and came 3rd?
96. Which is called The City of Music?
97. What is the only bird that can smell?
98. Who starred as Over the Top?
99. What acid is found in Tea?
100. Which president had a pet, an opossum?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random