Festival changes the mood of mind, its inspiration, and charm, feelings of unity and independence from holiday trivia questions and answers for adults printable quizzes. Share holiday general knowledge trivia questions and answers for adults for the online free quizzes. It’s true, one single trivia is not able to let us know all of the events of festivity, thereby holiday trivia questions and answers for adults are just an endeavor to try a little.
At my age, finding a job is one of the major stresses for those who have been gone for a long time. I’ve chosen to concentrate on applying for jobs that I’m very interested in and scheduling informational interviews with specialists in the field. Find holiday general knowledge trivia questions and answers for adults for the online free quizzes. Make searching for employment your new full-time endeavor. Positive emotions and a sense of inestimable productivity will be your reward.
Everyone has experienced the feeling of returning home after a trip, whether it was a weeklong getaway or a yearlong expedition. Conducting research is beneficial. You now have something to look forward to and accomplish. Share holiday general knowledge trivia questions and answers for adults for the online free quizzes. Why not broaden your knowledge while you still have the chance since learning more about the world can only be beneficial?
You may sign up for Pinterest or create a brand-new scrapbook with all the romantic pictures you require to motivate your next international vacation. Don’t allow a potentially depleted financial account to deter you from pursuing your aspirations; keep your eyes on the objective for solving holiday general knowledge trivia questions and answers for adults for the online free quizzes.
Let’s solve holiday trivia questions and answers for adults below in order to understand some of the wholes.
Holiday trivia questions and answers for adults
1. Which of the two official Islamic festivals is observed earlier?
2. What significant Hindu festival is always observed at the conclusion of Navaratri?
Vijayadashami, also known as Dussehra, Dasara, or Dashain
3. The Native American people, Wampanoag is a group of how many official tribes?
4. How many turtle doves are mentioned in “The Twelve Day of Christmas”?
5. Who was the first person to put candles on a Christmas Tree?
6. What is Samhainophobia?
It’s called samhainophobia, a fear of Halloween, which falls on October 31 annually.
7. Today’s Santa was introduced by Haddon Sundblom in ads for which company?
8. In what country do children fill their baskets on Easter morning by hunting for eggs left by the Easter Cuckoo?
9. Where does the X in “Xmas” come from?
Greek Letter “Chi”
10. Who is the Ant-Man actor who was born on Easter Sunday, 1969?
11. Which star from the Harry Potter films was born on Easter Sunday, 1990?
12. Pilgrims never called themselves Pilgrims, what were they?
13. Which meat is the most commonly consumed on Easter in Italy?
14. What brought Frankenstein’s monster to life?
15. Which Pink Floyd album features Easter Island statues on the cover?
The Division Bell
16. Who is the Nutcracker’s enemy?
The King Of Mice
17. Which popular superhero Halloween costume features a red and blue suit and mask?
18. What is Ugadi?
A Hindu festival
19. What is the name of a man who turns into a wolf on a full moon?
20. What reindeer isn’t mentioned in “The Night Before”?
21. Who designed the first Christmas card?
22. What color are holly berries?
23. What red and white striped candy is often associated with Christmas?
24. When are the “12 Days of Christmas”?
December 26 To January 6
25. What are the Plymouth settlers known as in history books?
26. What scary children’s book series is written by R.L. Stine?
27. In what century were the first Christmas turkeys eaten?
28. In Easter celebrations in Germany, what do children decorate trees with?
29. What animated movie earned a record-breaking $123.7 million over the five-day Thanksgiving holiday weekend in 2019?
30. What is the name of the telepathic vampire who is married to Bella Swan from the “Twilight” series?
31. Which Christmas decorations did Edward H. Johnson popularize?
32. Finding a silver charm in your Christmas pudding meant what?
33. What is the name of the saying on a gravestone?
34. In what country did the concept of the Easter bunny originate?
35. What do you call the moveable indicator on an Ouija board which is shaped like a heart?
36. The first Sunday after Easter kicks off what season in Malta?
37. Which animal is a symbol of Halloween?
38. When was the song “The Monster Mash” released?
39. What 2013 film is about turkeys trying to survive Thanksgiving?
40. What do Americans call the season that generally begins with Thanksgiving?
41. Which American theme park hosts Halloween Horror Nights each year?
42. How many days of Christmas are there?
43. Who is the goddess Durga according to the Hindu religion?
The most widespread ways to worship her are as follows: Amba or Jagdamba, the mother of the universe; Annapurna, the source of food and plenty; Sarvamangala, the fortunate goddess; Durga, the goddess beyond grasp; Kali, the auspicious power of time; Bhairavi, who represents terror, fear, and the power of death; Chandika or Chandi, who is aggressive, enraged; Lalita, who is playful; Bhavani, who grants existence; and Tara, who grants professional achievement. It is the most significant celebration for Odias and Bengalis.
44. What day commemorates Jesus’ arrival in Jerusalem?
45. Which member of Black Eyed Peas sang “Clumsy” at the 2009 White House Easter Egg Roll?
46. Which of Santa’s reindeer is female?
47. Why did President Theodore Roosevelt ban Christmas trees from the White House?
Tree Harvesting Was Depleting Our Forests
48. What is the name of the real-life hotel that inspired the Overlook Hotel in Stephen King’s “The Shining”?
The Stanley Hotel
49. What state has the best Halloween?
Sleepy Hollow, New York.
50. What country celebrates Easter by reading and watching stories about crime?
51. What is the most popular tree topper for the holidays?
52. In what direction should you stir your Christmas pudding according to tradition?
East To West
53. Which Christmas carol did Bruce Springsteen record live and then release?
Santa Claus Is Comin To Town
54. How many golden rings are given in the “Twelve Days of Christmas” song?
55. What year did Abraham Lincoln proclaim a national Thanksgiving Day?
56. In the 1931 classic “Frankenstein”, the monster does what to Maria after playing with her?
Tosses Her Into A Lake
57. Easter was named from what Anglo-Saxon goddess?
58. In “A Christmas Carol”, what kind of meat does Scrooge take for the Christmas feast?
59. What is the name of a carved pumpkin on Halloween?
60. On what avenue does the traditional New York City Easter Parade and Bonnet Festival take place?
61. What movie set in the 1940s is about Ralphie Parker trying to get the ultimate Christmas present?
A Christmas Story
62. What flower is given the most at Christmas?
63. What is the name for the night before Halloween that kids and teens are known to play pranks?
64. In which month would you most likely find an Easter Egg Hunt?
65. An annual protest organized originally in 1970 by Native Americans of New England call Thanksgiving day what?
National Day of Mourning
66. As of 2013, how many movies were released under the “Scary Movie” franchise?
67. What ancient Roman goddess is honored on Halloween?
68. Which popular superhero Halloween costume features a red and blue suit and mask?
69. What year was the first Christmas teddy produced?
70. What company owns the trademark of the Ouija board?
71. What household item is sometimes thrown over trees on Halloween by kids and teens playing pranks?
72. What was pictured on the first Christmas season stamp?
73. What Islamic holiday falls on the 9th day of Dhu al-Hijjah of the lunar Islamic Calendar?
The Day of Arafah
74. What is the killer’s nickname in “Saw”?
75. If you eat one Peeps chick from your Easter basket, how many calories do you consume?
76. Who stars as Don Hewes in the movie version of Irving Berlin’s “Easter Parade”
77. What is the name of the smelly green ghost in “Ghostbusters”?
78. What is the Christian moveable feast that falls on the Sunday before Easter?
79. Which Christmas song was actually written for Thanksgiving?
80. In a Thanksgiving episode on TV’s “Friends”, what dish did Monica have to make for Ross?
Lumpy Mashed Potatoes
81. In “Frosty the Snowman”, what are Frosty’s eyes made of?
82. What is the fear of clowns called?
Understanding Coulrophobia: A Fear of Clowns
83. What is wiccaphobia?
Fear Of Witches And Witchcraft
84. An annual protest organized originally in 1970 by Native Americans of New England call Thanksgiving day what?
National Day of Mourning
85. How many days between the dates for Thanksgiving day and Christmas Day in 2020?
86. What do consumers spend the most money on for Halloween each year?
87. What is lycanthropy?
The Delusion That One Is A Wolf (Wolfman)
88. What is the last line in “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”?
You’ll Go Down In History
89. What is the most popular tree topper for the holidays?
90. Which U.S. President created the annual White House “egg roll”?
President Rutherford B. Hayes
91. What did the Three Kings follow to find Jesus?
Star Of Bethlehem
92. What was tinsel originally used for in France?
93. What did Martha Stewart get from the turkey during Thanksgiving 2012 preparations?
94. Which American city has the largest Halloween party?
95. Who delivers gifts to children in Germany on Christmas?
96. In the “Muppet Christmas Carol”, which Muppet narrated the story?
97. Who voices E.B., the Easter Bunny’s son in the animated film “Hop”?
98. What orange gourd is often associated with Halloween?
99. Which turkey can gobble a male turkey or a female turkey (hens)?
100. What are mummies wrapped in?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker