Trivia questions with answers in the form of printable general knowledge quiz are a valuable source of gathering GK in short. Life events are full of significant and knowledge-filled lessons for people who are willing to learn trivia questions with answers. Allow your mind to roam, visit new locations, meet new people, ask questions, and add to your knowledge bank like trivia questions with answers. Observing others is an excellent way to learn trivia questions with answers. The social learning theory of Albert Bandura is founded on this precise premise of observing and changing behavior patterns with trivia questions with answers.
Observing a chef at work is a good way to learn how to chop. Alternatively, you may observe a painter appreciate the delicacy of each brushstroke as well as trivia questions with answers. Observing individuals on YouTube or social media influencers provides significant insight into the everyday life of trivia questions with answers. Simply keep an eye on others and make mental or physical notes on their approaches and strategies. The soundness of reasoning, then, determines all potential knowledge… No science can be true unless human thinking is valid without trivia questions with answers.
The mental skill that underpins reasoning is referred to as logic. To build reasoning, you’ll need a lot of knowledge, a point of view, and an opinion and facts in trivia questions with answers. This reasoning encourages concepts to be compared and contrasted, culminating in the emergence of intellectual truth. The highest level of knowledge acquisition is achieved through sound reasoning and logic that is well fit in trivia questions with answers. A vibrant, knowledge-rich mind has plenty of reasons to keep studying these trivia questions with answers.
Trivia questions with answers
1. Ledang Community College is located in which country?
2. Bassenthwaite Lake is a large lake and reservoir in which country?
3. What is the largest airline in South Africa?
South African Airways
4. What is the largest municipality in Quebec, Canada?
5. Where could you find The round window and The oval window?
In the human ear
6. What is the largest organism in the world, according to mass, whose colonies of clones can grow up to 8 kilometres (5 mi) long?
7. What is the second-largest city in the USA by area?
Boston-Providence, 9,538 km2
8. Woolworths Group retail company is located in which country?
9. Marina resort town is located in which country?
10. Which British poet was also a Jesuit priest?
Gerald Manley Hopkins
11. In which country is the Greater Blue Mountains Area forest located?
12. The Most Interesting Man in the World was an advertising campaign for which brand?
Dos Equis beer
13. What is the name of a book about the booby prize award show the Golden Raspberry Awards (Razzies), written by John Wilson?
The Official Razzie Movie Guide: Enjoying the Best of Hollywood’s Worst
14. Who wrote the famous novel “The Pale Horse” describing Thallium poisoning?
Agatha Christie in 1961
15. The mandylion is another name for which contentious object?
The Turin Shroud
16. What is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch?
one of the longest place names in the world at Anglesey, Wales
17. SeaWorld Abu Dhabi is a marine-life theme park and animal research, rescue & rehabilitation center that opens in which year?
18. Ketchaoua Mosque is a tourist attraction in which city?
19. What is the Oasis of the Seas?
20. What is the more common name for serigraphy?
21. Where is the HQ of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group?
22. Which stamp issued on 1 May 1840 features a profile of Queen Victoria?
23. Sheikh Zayed Mosque is located in which city?
24. In which country is the tallest freestanding structure in Europe located?
Russia (Ostankino Tower)
25. In the Bible which book follows John?
Acts of the Apostles
26. What is Réserve biologique intégrale du Piton de la Fournaise in Réunion (France)?
Tropical and subtropical moist broadleaf forests
27. Inside Islam is a documentary film featured in the History Channel in which year?
28. Mahmandar Mosque is a tourist attraction in which city?
29. Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones (2002) authored by whom?
30. Greyhound racing in the UK what color does the No one dog wear?
31. Found in the Premier Mine in 1905, South Africa, what is the name of the rough diamond?
Cullinan Diamond, 3106.75 carats
32. Which animal has the largest mouth?
Blue whale’s, large enough to hold up to 90 tonnes (99 short tons; 90,000 kg) of food and water
33. What is HMM Algeciras?
A large container ship, Panama
34. What is the chemical name of E. coli TrpA (P0A877), the longest published word with 1909 letters?
35. In which building do they elect a new Pope?
36. Karowe Diamond Mine is located in which country?
37. Montreal (indirectly) is named after which Royal individual in Canada?
King Francis I
38. Bunkhouse is a historic place in the Rockies in which Canadian province?
Skoki Ski Lodge, Improvement District No. 09 (Banff National Park), Alberta
39. Borssele 1&2 offshore wind farm is founded in which country?
40. Brian Connolly was the lead singer of which 70s group?
41. Strange as It Seems appeared as a syndicated cartoon feature published in which year?
1928 to 1970
42. Massam’s is the maker of a nougat candy from which country?
43. Who was the youngest person to assume the presidency at the age of 42, succeeded to the office after the assassination of William McKinley?
44. What is Bean pie?
45. Whose autobiography is called “Take it Like a Man”?
Boy George – or George O’Dowd
46. What is the amber from Bitterfeld, Germany, equivalent in age to Baltic amber and has historically been suggested to be synonymous with it?
47. “Monaco Bar” (gold and black metallic wrapper) is an ice cream sandwich brand in which country?
48. Bratwurst is a what in Germany?
49. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi is an Emirati-themed waterpark located on which island in Abu Dhabi?
50. The earth pig is what animal?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz