100 easy general knowledge questions and answers about the world printable quizzes are here. This collection of important 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers about the world are fit for learners who have thirst for GK. No doubt, learning GK is a process that needs regular attention. 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers about the world are from diversified sources, and readers will find the 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers about the world useful for fun, learning, discussion, exam, competition, or family entertainment.
Let’s grow your inquisitiveness and productivity and 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers about the world!
100 easy general knowledge questions and answers about the world
1. What colony was the most successful?
Jamestown – First Successful English Settlement
2. What is America’s oldest city?
St. Augustine (1565)
3. Who is the richest royal family in the world?
Saudi Arabia’s royal family
4. Who was the longest ruler in history?
5. How many years until the sun dies?
4.5 billion years
6. What is the longest dynasty in history?
The Imperial House of Japan
7. How old is the Sun 2021?
Our Sun is 4,500,000,000 years old
8. What is the shortest Eon?
The Quaternary spans from 2.58 million years ago to the present day
9. What is the 11th Arabic month?
10. Who were the first settlers in North America and where did they come from?
11. What does Era mean in banking?
Electronic remittance advice (ERA) is an electronic data interchange (EDI)
12. Which country has .cc internet country domain TLD?
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
13. What is the youngest era?
14. Where do Wolof people live?
Senegal, the Gambia, and Mauritania
15. In the epic Mahābhārata, the ancestor of Kurus becomes Emperor Bharata, and his ruler and kingdom are called what?
16. Who is Nanook?
The master of polar bears according to Inuit mythology
17. What does Semiannual mean in Latin?
18. How much of the population of Wales speak Welsh?
19. What is January called in Chinese?
20. Who found Canada?
Jacques Cartier, between 1534 and 1542
21. In a famous Disney film who are Flora Fauna and Merryweather Fairy Godmothers?
22. Munich city is located in which country?
23. Which is the oldest dynasty in India?
24. What is the Alpha 3 country code for Botswana?
25. What is the rank of the U.S.A. in the popular nationality parameter?
26. Pif Paf Pof is the Dutch equivalent of which English phrase?
Snap Crackle Pop
27. What was the first name of Julius Caesar?
Germanicus Julius Caesar
28. Clarissa Dalloway is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
29. What is the internet country domain TLD for Christmas Island?
30. Who named the country India?
The official name of the Republic of India was derived from the Sanskrit name ‘Sindhu’ that referred to the Indus River. By the time the Persians conquered both, the then Indian subcontinent and Greece in the 5th century BCE, ‘Sindhu’ became ‘Hindus’ to mark the ‘land of Hindus’.
31. What is the UPC barcode for Kuwait?
32. What is Alomkik?
A place is accessible to the Abenaki peoples’ mythological protector Pamola, where he holds those who trespass on Maine’s Mount Katahdin.
33. Who is the most popular royal family member?
34. Whose secretary was Loelia Ponsonby?
35. What is the national animal of Spain?
36. What is the scientific name for Red Deer?
37. What links David H. Hubel, Roger W. Sperry and Torsten N. Wiesel?
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1981
38. Who was Mussolini’s favorite cartoon character?
39. In CHIPS what make of motorcycles did they ride?
40. What did the Vikings call America?
41. In 1789 Britain legally adopted what officially?
Hanging – before it
42. Which country has ruled the second most of the world after the British?
Mongol Empire (17.81%)
43. Before 1687 clocks never had what?
44. What is the only creature born with horns?
45. Who is the king of Algeria?
46. George J. Stigler received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel in which year?
47. Who Ruled India first?
48. How did American actor Oliver Burgess Meredith die?
49. What is the average gestation period for Black bears?
50. Where do most American ancestors come from?
Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippine Islands
51. Which country has its nickname Lutèce?
52. Aureliano Buendia is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
One Hundred Years of Solitude
53. What started the Archean eon?
4,000 million years ago
54. What is a Pug?
55. What war lasted 116 years and saw many major battles – from the battle of Crécy in 1346 to the battle of Agincourt in 1415, which was a major English victory over the French?
The Hundred Years’ War (1337–1453)
56. Where is the Adisham village located?
57. Kenneth G. Wilson received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1982 from which country?
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
58. Himalayan is a what pet breed?
59. What is the month of March told in Deutsch?
60. Treaty of Paris was formulated in which year?
61. Who Ruled India most?
62. What does Katahdin mean?
“The Greatest Mountain” (Mount Katahdin, Maine)
63. Fiat car brand is originated from which country?
64. What is the most famous dynasty?
65. Who is the only president from Pennsylvania?
66. Aaron Klug received the Nobel Prize in 1982 in which category?
67. What was the worst Chinese dynasty?
68. What is Plecostomus
69. Who was the coach of the 1982 FIFA WC Champion team Italy?
70. Who first colonized Spain?
71. What is an Ichthyoconodon?
Ichthyoconodon is a eutriconodont from the Berriasian of Morocco, is currently known from molariforms found in marine deposits. These teeth are sharp-cusped and similar in shape. Alternatively, its close relations to Volaticotherium and Argentoconodon might suggest that it was a flying mammal.
72. A length of monofilament, wire or other stranded material tied between the end of the line and the lure or hook is called what?
73. Alva Myrdal and Alfonso García Robles received the Nobel Peace Prize 1982 for what contribution?
“for their work for disarmament and nuclear and weapon-free zones”
74. Where is the Truman Hall located?
75. What is the rarest lunar eclipse?
Super blood wolf moon
76. What is Actinology?
Actinology is the study of the effect of light on chemicals
77. What are the 4 phases of the moon?
78. What color was the ocean during the Archean?
2.7 billion years ago, bluish-green microscopic organisms called cyanobacteria flourished in Earth’s oceans.
79. In the US what sporting goods outsell Base Basket and Footballs?
Frisbees sales beat all combined
80. Which country has never been colonized in Africa?
81. What is matriarchy?
a society that is controlled by women and mother figures
82. Who invented politics?
Aristotle (“The Father of Political Science”) (384–322 BC).
83. What is the UN code for Cambodia?
84. Which country has UPC barcode 626?
85. How many full moons are there a year?
86. What are maaliskuu means in the Finnish language?
Third month (March)
87. Who created the first parliament?
88. What links Nicolaas Bloembergen, Kai M. Siegbahn and Arthur Leonard Schawlow?
The Nobel Prize in Physics 1981
89. On what common item would you find a worm?
The corkscrew’s spiral part
90. Who first discovered Africa?
Portuguese explorer Prince Henry
91. Who’s the first person to win Wimbledon singles on a tie-breaker?
92. What is the Alpha 2 code for Brazil?
93. Who was the closest to conquering the world?
94. What is nomadism?
a social group that migrates across geographic boundaries by following the seasons
95. What is a strawberry full moon?
June’s Full Moon
96. Acton Main Line Rail Station is located in which country?
97. What location has the Alpha 3 code BVT?
98. Who is the longest-serving Queen?
Queen Elizabeth II
99. What product ranks number one in consumer brand loyalty?
100. Who was the first baby born in Jamestown?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable
- 100 Random Trivia Questions And Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 General Trivia Quizzes General Knowledge Printable
- 60 Hard Baseball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers Quiz
- 50 Popular Hockey Quiz Questions Answers MCQ Trivia
- 50 College Football Trivia Questions Answers MCQ Quiz
- 100 Popular Television Trivia Questions MCQ from Last 100 Years