World general knowledge GK trivia quiz questions and answers printable is appropriate for ardent learners who love to continuously learn new things and interesting trivia like world general knowledge quiz questions and answers.
World general knowledge quiz questions and answers are appropriate for everyone who need to improve GK knowledge base through practice and sharing among others.
Be the first to solve these world general knowledge quiz questions and answers!
World general knowledge quiz questions and answers
1. According to the 2021 Index of Economic Freedom which country is the freest in the 2021 Index with economic freedom score of 89.7?
2. Which former US President was a cheerleader at Harvard University?
Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. Who holds the record for the most Open Golf Championship victories, winning six times during his career?
4. What is Agrobiology?
the study of plant nutrition and growth in relation to soil conditions
5. When was Seoul Old American Legation Site founded?
6. What is October according to the Deutsch language?
7. Which US president didn’t learn to read or write until adulthood?
8. What is a Butterfly Koi?
9. How many branches are there of the Mabinogi according to Welsh mythology?
10. Which country is on the second rank in 2021 according to The Good Country Index?
11. Who is considered an organism that feeds on dead and decaying biomass?
12. Who was the coach for the 1990 FIFA WC winning West Germany team?
13. What is a Russian Blue pet breed?
14. Czeslaw Milosz received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1980 from which country?
15. Specialized “string” used for fishing is called what?
16. Pope Victor II is from which country?
17. What musical instruments are sorted into, shaken, scraped, split, and plucked idiophones?
18. How was American professional boxer Sugar Ray Robinson died?
19. What is Annales Cambriae?
National history for Welsh
20. Odysseus Elytis received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1979 was died on what date?
March 18, 1996
21. ‘Annual’ is derived from which language?
22. Afghan people speak in what language?
Dari (Persian) – Pashto
23. What tennis player made it to the finals US open 8 times in the 80s?
24. What sea is directly north of Poland?
25. What is luty according to the Polish language?
26. The name Mark translates a what?
27. Where is Aigburth located?
A suburb of Liverpool, England
28. Who led the Soviets when they invaded Hungary in 1956?
29. What links Walter Gilbert, Frederick Sanger, and Paul Berg
The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1980
30. Neumarkt city is located in which country?
31. How many US troops are in South Korea in 2020?
28,000 US Troops
32. In which voyage tale King Arthur sails to Annwn (the Otherworld) to retrieve a magic cauldron?
33. Who was Joe Louis?
American professional boxer
34. What is Xhosa?
A Nguni Bantu language and one of the official languages of South Africa and Zimbabwe.
35. What country has .cr internet country domain TLD?
36. What is known as Radishes in Denmark?
Cartoon strip Peanuts
37. Mother Teresa received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979 for what contribution?
“for her work for bringing help to suffering humanity”
38. Which country has its nickname Paname?
39. Holden is a car brand in which country?
40. Houari Boumediene Airport is located in which country?
41. He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days now without taking a fish. — first-line from which novel?
Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea (1952)
42. Spaso House is located in which city?
43. Which hormone plays a role in the stress response?
44. What is sānyuè according to the Chinese language?
45. What is meant by Procrastinate?
Postpone or delay needlessly
46. What is the UN code for Bulgaria?
47. Who was Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa?
48. Where is the Ainsdale Rail Station located?
Sefton, Merseyside, England
49. Noologists study what?
50. Who is the youngest winner of the Open Golf Championship?
Tom Morris Jr., was 17 years and 156 days old when he won the 1868 Open Championship.
51. Which Clint Eastwood film has the most killings (65)?
Where Eagles Dare
52. What is fatwa?
A legal opinion that is rendered by a person knowledgeable in Islamic jurisprudence.
53. What is power?
one’s ability to influence others to act
54. What is the meaning of the 12th Arabic month Dhū al-Ḥijjah?
the one of pilgrimage
55. What is meant by Maculate?
Spotted or blotched
56. Which country has its Alpha 2 code BN?
57. Which country has UN code 108?
58. How many Americans died in the Korean War?
59. Cornbread, Turkey, and Sweet potatoes made up the first what?
60. Which Australian airport has its IATA code ASP?
61. Who was the Queen of Sparta?
Helen of Troy
62. Famous fiction Lolita was written in which year?
63. Sheldon Lee Glashow, Abdus Salam, and Steven Weinberg received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
64. The Japanese believed Earthquakes caused by underground what?
65. What is the synonym for Formidable?
Discouraging as a result of perceived difficulty but oftentimes with a positive connotation.
66. Where are you if you land at Norman Manley airport?
67. What is the Alpha 3 code for the British Virgin Islands?
68. What is the role?
one’s responsibility in a society as it relates to other people
69. Where is Bonnie Prince Charlie buried?
70. In which country Alicante Airport is located?
71. What is the internet country domain TLD for the Cook Islands?
72. How many died in Civil War USA?
73. In ancient China what meat was reserved for the Emperor?
74. Which country has its Alpha 3 code KHM?
75. Theatre at the stairway is the translation of which place?
La Scala Milan
76. What is the bird of Lake County, California?
great blue heron, Ardea herodias (unofficial)
77. In what sport is the Charles Brownlow award for the fairest player?
Aussie Rules Football
78. What was the bloodiest day of the Civil War?
Battle of Antietam
79. What is the scientific name for White-Tailed Deer?
80. What is the national bird in Croatia?
Iris Croatica (Hrvatska Perunika)
81. What is a Corydoras paleatus?
82. What is a small-scale society?
a small, usually agrarian society that doesn’t contain an international economy or interconnected government
83. Amor Vincit Omnia a Latin phrase meaning what?
Love conquers all
84. What is chickie?
Used as a term of endearment, especially for a child or woman
85. Which country has the UPC barcode 628?
86. Which country has the most Korean immigrants?
87. Which country has the national bird Guaria Morada (Purple Orchid) (Cattleya Skinneri)
88. What nationality was Frederic Chopin?
89. It was the day my grandmother exploded. — first-line from which novel?
Iain M. Banks, The Crow Road (1992)
90. What is the synonym for Finicky?
Difficult to please.
91. Who wrote the famous fiction, Ulysses?
92. Herbert C. Brown and Georg Wittig received the Nobel Prize in 1979 in which category?
93. Golden Retriever is what?
94. What was the bloodiest battle in American history?
Battle of Antietam
95. What is meant by chipmunky?
Resembling or characteristic of a chipmunk, typically with reference to a person having prominent cheeks or a perky, mischievous character.
Chipmunky is used to describe someone who looks or behaves like a chipmunk.
96. What musical direction comes from the Italian meaning cheerful?
97. What is an Archaeological Site?
A place or area where tangible evidence of human activity of historical, cultural, or scientific interest is or was located on, above or below the ground, whether submerged or not. The identification, recovery, and interpretation of this evidence can be carried out using archaeological research methods.
98. What is the Alpha 3 code for the Cayman Islands?
99. What is the UPC barcode for the United Arab Emirates?
100. What is Agnoiology?
The study of things of which we are by nature ignorant, or of things which cannot be known
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable
- 100 Random Trivia Questions And Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 General Trivia Quizzes General Knowledge Printable
- 60 Hard Baseball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers Quiz
- 50 Popular Hockey Quiz Questions Answers MCQ Trivia
- 50 College Football Trivia Questions Answers MCQ Quiz
- 100 Popular Television Trivia Questions MCQ from Last 100 Years