General knowledge questions GK trivia about the world with answers quizzes printable is available now! Let’s grab interesting general knowledge questions about the world with answers in order to experience new learning with a lot of fun. These general knowledge questions about the world with answers are quite easy for those who regularly practice GK on the internet. Choosing the right general knowledge questions about the world with answers is an arduous thing and we have made the tough job easier for you.
We are confident that these general knowledge questions about the world with answers will be able to meet your expectation. Let’s solve these general knowledge questions about the world with answers right now!
General knowledge questions about the world with answers
1. As of 2021 how many preferential trade agreements in force for New Zealand?
2. Which country is on top of the rank in 2021 according to The Good Country Index?
3. Pop star Madonna was a cheerleader at where?
Rochester Adams High School
4. The Open Championship is an annual golf competition held in the United Kingdom that was established in which year?
5. Which American media personality, socialite, model, and businesswoman starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007?
Kylie Kristen Jenner
6. Al Hoceima Airport is located in which country?
7. What is meant by chuddies?
Short trousers, shorts. Now it usually means underwear; underpants.
8. Albanian people speak in what language?
9. What is the UN code for Brazil?
10. What is May according to the Italian language?
11. What is Historia Britonum?
National history for Welsh
12. What is Aetiology?
the medical study of the causation of disease
13. Who wrote the musical The Desert Song?
14. What links James Watson Cronin and Val Logsdon Fitch?
The Nobel Prize in Physics 1980
15. Crossair originated in what European country?
16. How many US soldiers were sent to Korean War?
36,000 U.S. soldiers
17. Fred Waller patented what sporting equipment?
18. Which US airport has its IATA code ABE?
19. Elmer Gantry was drunk. — first-line from which novel?
Sinclair Lewis, Elmer Gantry (1927)
20. What is a clave?
21. Villa Petschek is located in which city?
22. What links Baruj Benacerraf, Jean Dausset and George D. Snell?
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1980
23. Great Wall is a car brand in which country?
24. Pope Leo IX is from which country?
25. Which hormone controls the production of eggs and sperm?
Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)
26. What is the bird of San Francisco County, California?
California quail, Callipepla californicaa
27. What does a Zamboni do?
The machine cleans ice hockey games
28. Which country has the UN code 854?
29. Adlington Rail Station is located in which country?
Lancashire, Village in England
30. William Hartnell was the first to play what TV character?
31. What is the Alpha 2 code for the British Virgin Islands?
32. How many American soldiers died in World War II?
33. In Natoma Kansas illegal to throw knives at people wearing what?
34. What is meant by contact tracing?
The practice of identifying and monitoring individuals who may have had contact with an infectious person
35. In Feng Shui what color inspires passion?
36. What is the scientific name for Canis familiaris or Canis lupus familiaris
37. We started dying before the snow, and like the snow, we continued to fall. — first-line from which novel?
Louise Erdrich, Tracks (1988)
38. What is the name of the cranial bone just above your ear?
39. Where is Adwick located?
Village in England
40. What is a Norwegian Forest pet breed?
41. What is the UPC barcode for Finland
640 – 649
42. What is a social network?
Relationships between an individual and others in society, including family members, friends, coworkers, acquaintances, and other groups
43. Any artificial item designed to attract fish and fitted with hooks is called what?
44. What is contactless?
Not involving contact (physical and technological meanings of contactless are being used much more frequently).
45. What is the Tibetan Yab Yum?
A sexual position
46. Who was the coach for the 1994 FIFA WC winning Brazil?
Carlos Alberto Parreira
47. What was the worst battle in the Korean War?
The Battle of Bloody Ridge
48. Which country has its Alpha 2 code IO?
British Indian Ocean Territory
49. Los Angeles alone has more than the whole of France – what?
50. What is the synonym for Exhausting?
Difficult in terms of physical or mental exertion.
51. Who plays a significant role in our ecosystem through the use of dead animal and plant material to keep the air safe?
52. Who was Geoffrey of Monmouth?
Geoffrey of Monmouth was a British cleric, anthropologist, and one of the major figures in the development of British historiography and the popularity of tales of King Arthur.
53. What is socialization?
The process by which one learns the rules, norms, and expectations of their society by interacting with peers
54. In Florida women can be fined for falling asleep under what?
55. Which country has the national bird Christmas orchid (Cattleya Trianae)?
56. Which US president finished writing his memoirs five days before he died?
Ulysses S. Grant
57. Which country has the UPC barcode 690 – 695?
58. Tale of the Dream of Macsen Wledig belongs to which mythology?
59. What is fard?
60. What is the synonym for Fatiguing?
Difficult in terms of physical or mental exertion.
61. Who wrote the famous fiction The Great Gatsby?
F. Scott Fitzgerald
62. Which war had the most deaths?
World War II
63. What is the official state food of Texas?
64. Adolfo Pérez Esquivel received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
65. A Siamese is what?
66. What US city has the highest Korean population?
67. What is a society?
a group of humans who interact with each other and share certain norms and expectations
68. What is the internet country domain TLD for the Republic of the Congo?
69. What was the name of Rip Van Winkle’s dog?
70. What is meant by Retort?
71. Famous fiction Blindness was written in which year?
72. What is an Archaeological Record?
All the documents — written or electronic, plus drawings, images, etc. — that have been produced and assembled during an archaeological investigation; that are related to the identification, evaluation, documentation, study, preservation or excavation of an archaeological site; and that are vital to understanding the context and significance of the cultural resources.
73. What is Aerology?
the study of the atmosphere
74. Woodbury soap was the first to show what in its advertisements?
Full-length nude woman in 1936
75. Lawrence R. Klein received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1980 for what contribution?
“for the creation of econometric models and the application to the analysis of economic fluctuations and economic policies”
76. In 19th century Florence it was illegal for women to wear what?
77. How many black people died in the civil war?
40,000 black soldiers
78. Who was the first woman to win an acting Emmy in an SF series?
Lindsay Wagner — Bionic Woman
79. What is Yakut?
The Yakuts, or the Sakha, are a Turkic ethnic group who mainly live in the Republic of Sakha in the Russian Federation, with some extending to the Amur, Magadan, Sakhalin regions, and the Taymyr and Evenk Autonomous Districts.
80. What is meant by Scrawny?
Being very thin
81. Danakill tribe Ethiopia – man’s grave 1 stone for each what he did?
82. Who was Madok?
The Madoc, also spelled Madog, ab Owain Gwynedd legend, concerning a Welsh prince’s discovery of America in 1170.
83. Winfield House is located in which city?
84. Limerick city is located in which country?
85. What is the national bird in China?
Plum Blossom (Prunus Mei)
86. 24% of American adults admitted to participating in what?
87. What is the Alpha 3 code for Cameroon?
88. What country has .cd internet country domain TLD?
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
89. What is sìyuè according to the Chinese language?
90. How was English Author Sir Terence David John Pratchett OBE died?
91. All living things contain what?
92. Allan M. Cormack and Godfrey N. Hounsfield received the Nobel Prize in 1979 in which category?
Physiology or Medicine
93. Who was Marcus Antonius?
94. What is the meaning of the 11th Arabic month Dhū al-Qa‘dah?
The one of truce/sitting
95. Who is the oldest winner of the Open Golf Championship?
Tom Morris Sr. (or Old Tom Morris) was 46 years and 102 days old when he won in 1867.
96. What is the other name of ‘Annual’ derived from the Latin?
97. Which country has its Alpha 3 code BDI?
98. Which country has its nickname La Dame de Fer?
99. What links Theodore W. Schultz and Sir Arthur Lewis?
The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1979
100. What is Mai according to the German language?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable
- 100 Random Trivia Questions And Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 General Trivia Quizzes General Knowledge Printable
- 60 Hard Baseball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers Quiz
- 50 Popular Hockey Quiz Questions Answers MCQ Trivia
- 50 College Football Trivia Questions Answers MCQ Quiz
- 100 Popular Television Trivia Questions MCQ from Last 100 Years