Family quiz questions and answers general knowledge printable trivia is now ready! Family is important and good trivia like family quiz questions and answers general knowledge printable is worthy.
Family quiz questions and answers general knowledge printable GK trivia printable are diversified and interesting and leaders will find this Family quiz questions and answers general knowledge printable quite fresh and funny too.
Let’s solve these family quiz questions and answers general knowledge printable trivia and share its learning with your family!
Family quiz questions and answers general knowledge printable
1. What is the oldest city in North America?
2. What is the youngest city in the United States?
3. What is the oldest city in England?
Colchester (77 AD)
4. What is the rarest type of eclipse?
Hybrid Solar Eclipses
5. What is Abenaki?
The Abenaki are a Native American tribe and First Nation.
6. What is the oldest government still in existence?
7. What ended the Hadean Eon?
4,000 million years ago
8. Ford car brand is originated from which country?
9. How old is space?
13.8 billion years
10. The first colony was founded at Jamestown, Virginia in which year?
11. Where is the Schonbrunn Palace located?
12. Who is Pamola?
Pamola is a legendary bird spirit that appears in Abenaki mythology.
13. What is the UPC barcode for Libya?
14. What is listopad?
Tenth month (October) in the Croatian language
15. What law made Canada a country?
Constitution Act of 1982
16. According to truck drivers which US state has the worst drivers?
17. Gabriel García Márquez received the Nobel Prize in 1982 in which category?
18. Name the 3 headed dogs in Harry Potter and Philosopher’s stone?
19. What is Aerobiology?
Aerobiology is a branch of biology that studies organic particles, such as bacteria, fungal spores, very small insects, and pollen, which are passively transported by the air.
20. By the 1550s, the name of Canada began appearing on maps from which word?
Iroquoian word Kanata, meaning “village.”
21. Which country has .co internet country domain TLD?
22. How did American engineer Douglas Carl Engelbart die?
23. Who was Gaius Marius?
24. What is the scientific name for Mule Deer?
25. What language did Vikings speak?
26. What is an oligarchy?
a society run by a select group of wealthy individuals
27. How old is our galaxy?
13.51 billion years
28. What is faqih?
An expert on Islamic jurisprudence. (pl. fuqaha)
29. Which country has UPC barcode 625?
30. What is the oldest colony in the world?
31. What is the average gestation period for Grizzly Bear?
32. How many phases of the Moon are there?
waxing crescent Moon.
first quarter Moon.
waxing gibbous Moon.
waning gibbous Moon.
last quarter Moon.
waning crescent Moon.
33. Who Ruled India the second most after British Raj?
34. George Smiley is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
35. What is the most common ethnic group in America?
36. In which country Adlington Rail Station is located?
37. When did life appear on Earth?
3.5 billion years ago
38. James Tobin received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel in which year?
39. What is patriarchy?
a society that is controlled by men and father figures
40. When did the first woman arrive in Jamestown?
41. What is the internet country domain TLD for Comoros?
42. What era did humans first appear in?
Hominins first appear around 6 million years ago, in the Miocene epoch, which ended about 5.3 million years ago.
43. Name Frosty the Snowman’s son?
Chilly — Millie Daughter Crystal wife
44. Elias Canetti received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1981 from which country?
45. What is the most popular nationality?
46. Who is Pinga?
The goddess of the hunt, fertility, and medicine according to Inuit mythology
47. What is Earth’s moon called?
48. Which country has its nickname Parisii?
49. What are Deltatheroidans?
Deltatheroidans were metatherians that were specialized in carnivorous habits, and possible forms like Oxlestes and Khudulestes might have been among the largest Mesozoic mammals, though their status as deltatheroidans is questionable.
50. What was the richest colony in America?
51. Addlestone town is located in which country?
52. How long is an eon?
about a billion years
53. Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) received The Nobel Peace Prize 1981 for what contribution?
“for promoting the fundamental rights of refugees”
54. What is the most used expression in any language on earth?
55. What is the nickname of Algeria?
56. A melcryptovestimentaphiliac compulsively steals what?
57. Where did early humans evolve?
58. Ignatius Reilly is a fictional character who appeared in which famous book?
A Confederacy of Dunces
59. Kenichi Fukui and Roald Hoffmann received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1981 for what contribution?
“for their theories, developed independently, concerning the course of chemical reactions”
60. Which colony is known as the Lost Colony?
61. Hamburg city is located in which country?
62. What two planets have no moons?
63. Latin derived form is Semiannual, what we say it now?
64. What is Wolof?
A language of Senegal, the Gambia, and Mauritania, and the native language of the Wolof people. Speakers 5,454,000 (2016)
65. Who won the Hundred Years War?
English victory over the French
66. What is a Pomeranian?
67. Who is the richest princess?
68. What is the 10th Arabic month?
69. What location has the Alpha 3 code BRA?
70. What is the oldest civilization in North America?
Norte Chico region of modern Peru
71. What is February called in Chinese?
72. Where is the busiest highway in the USA – It’s a bridge?
New York’s George Washington
73. Which country has ruled the third most of the world after the British, and Mongols?
Russian Empire (16.92%)
74. What is the UN code for Macao, SAR China?
75. Who was the first king of France?
76. What is Oranda?
77. What is January called in the Danish language?
78. What was the first parliament?
assembly of the Alþingi
79. Writing with light is the literal meaning of what word from?
80. What is the rarest car in the world?
Ferrari 250 Grand Turismo Omologato
81. 1964 lowa City had one Tokyo the other only ones in the world what?
82. What is the first hottest planet?
83. Who was the coach of the 1986 FIFA WC Champion team Argentina?
84. What is a Ragdoll?
85. Which city was the capital of medieval England?
Winchester, then Westminster, and they moved
86. What is the highest mountain in the U.S. state of Maine?
Mount Katahdin, at 5,269 feet (1,606 m).
87. Which US president’s voice was apparently high-pitched?
88. In fishing what material provides extra strength or abrasion resistance from the rough mouth and teeth of fish (pike, barracuda, sharks), scales (sharks), gill covers (tarpon and snook) and blows from tails (tuna)?
89. What is the Alpha 2 code for Bouvet Island?
90. What was the most senior line of the Capetian dynasty?
House of Capet, Dynasty
91. Who is the poorest royal family?
The king of Norway
92. Why is Venus called Earth’s sister?
Because of their similar size, mass, proximity to the Sun, and bulk composition
93. What links Sune K. Bergström, Bengt I. Samuelsson and John R. Vane?
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1982
94. What is the oldest car manufacturer in America?
95. What is the oldest royal house?
The Imperial House of Japan
96. What is the Alpha 3 country code for Bosnia and Herzegovina?
97. What is the other name of the ring of fire eclipse?
98. When was the first car made in America?
99. Who was France founded by?
Hugh Capet in 987
100. Who invented the first car in the USA?
Charles Edgar Duryea
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable
- 100 Random Trivia Questions And Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 General Trivia Quizzes General Knowledge Printable
- 60 Hard Baseball Trivia MCQ Questions Answers Quiz
- 50 Popular Hockey Quiz Questions Answers MCQ Trivia
- 50 College Football Trivia Questions Answers MCQ Quiz
- 100 Popular Television Trivia Questions MCQ from Last 100 Years