Quiz night questions and answers general knowledge online trivia interesting facts and test in English is free for all. Failures may teach you a lot. There is no greater place to learn than through your own mistakes. Failure should be honored in the same way that wins are with quiz night questions and answers. Because they assist in the development of a particular level of elegance in learning. As a result, it is one of the many effective methods for improving your abilities to solve quiz night questions and answers. Problem solvers and thinkers with creative bent are more well-rounded.
Any creative ability you acquire will grow, expand, and have an impact on your whole personality. As a result, understanding them might provide a lot of benefits by learning quiz night questions and answers. Brainstorming and sparking ideas are two of the numerous advantages of being creative. You must broaden your thoughts to explore across other sectors, recognize your ideas, and accept feedback and criticism in order to generate such creative sparks with quiz night questions and answers.
Mental and physical well-being should be prioritized in order to obtain quiz night questions and answer knowledge quickly. Your body and mind must be in sync and ready to absorb information on quiz night questions and answers. Exercise is a requirement for physical health, and stress relief is a must for mental well-being. A combination of all sixteen successful approaches will greatly boost your ability to add to your knowledge and comprehension while allowing you to apply quiz night questions and answers smoothly.
Quiz night questions and answers
1. Written in 2012, what is the science fiction novel by Kim Stanley Robinson?
2. Bayrakli Mosque is located in which city in Bulgaria?
3. What ingredient is used as a leavening agent in baked foods such as bread, cakes, and pies?
4. What do Verbosity or verboseness mean?
Speech or writing that uses more words than necessary, e.g. “in spite of the fact that” rather than “although”
5. Black, whooper, and Bewick are all varieties of what?
6. What is dehydrated bouillon (French for broth) or stock formed into a small cube about 15 mm wide?
7. Shamanism is the religion of which people?
Inuit or Eskimos
8. Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (junior novel) (1999) authored by whom?
9. Which coffee is commercially prepared by either freeze-drying or spray drying, after which it can be rehydrated?
10. Retsina is a wine from which country?
11. What is the Pantanal?
a natural region encompassing the world’s largest tropical wetland area, and the world’s largest flooded grasslands
12. La Tuque municipality is located in which Canadian province?
13. What is the largest single-stem tree by wood volume and mass, native to the Sierra Nevada and California?
Giant sequoia (Sequoiadendron giganteum)
14. Who wrote the science fiction novel A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor?
15. What form of eggs have a storage life of 5 to 10 years when stored without oxygen in a cool environment?
16. What is the largest airline in Ethiopia?
17. “Pat and Stick’s Homemade Range” is an ice cream sandwich brand in which country?
18. What is the chemical composition of titin, the largest known protein with 189,819 letters?
19. What is the largest city in the world by area?
New York City (New York City Metropolitan Area), 12,093 km2
20. The Italians call it pesce what is it in English?
21. What is the flowering plant with the largest unbranched inflorescence in the world, native to the Sumatra island of Indonesia?
22. Wesfarmers conglomerate is located in which country?
23. What is the largest cruise ship in the world?
Symphony of the Seas (228,081 tons)
24. Apprentice Adept series are the fantasy novels written by whom?
25. A race is won by four laps of the track – which sport?
26. What is Myxococcus llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochensis?
The longest scientific name of any living or fossil organism, applied to a bacterium isolated from soil
27. What is the genre of the novel Call Him Dead (also known as Three to Conquer) written in 1956 by Eric Frank Russell?
28. Westpac is a what type of company in Sydney, Australia?
29. What is a dry-cured ham from the town of Elena in northern Bulgaria and a popular delicacy throughout the country?
30. Collective nouns – what profession gather on a bench?
31. Qasr Al Watan is the Presidential Palace in which city?
32. Which postage stamp was first issued in the United Kingdom, on 1 May 1840, but was not valid for use until 6 May?
33. What is the Harmony of the Seas?
34. Canton Tower is located in which city in China?
35. Hedera Helix is better known by what name?
36. Khusruwiyah Mosque is a tourist attraction in which city?
37. The famous novel “The Pale House” by Agatha Christie described which poisoning?
38. El Nouzha Airport is located in which city in Egypt?
39. The Bunshun Kiichigo Awards, or Bunshun Raspberry Awards, is an award presented in recognition of what?
The worst in film
40. What lager reached the parts other beers could not reach?
41. What is WWF in ecology?
World Wildlife Fund
42. People is a weekly magazine that specializes in celebrity news and human-interest stories published from which country?
43. What is the tallest tower in the western hemisphere?
CN Tower, Canada, 553.3 m (1,815 ft)
44. Yas Marina Circuit is a venue for what in Abu Dhabi?
45. What are Hamilton House and Petronella?
Scottish country dances
46. What is Réserve biologique intégrale du Bois des Nèfles in Réunion (France)?
Tropical and subtropical dry broadleaf forests
47. Cathédrale du Sacré-Cœur d’Alger is a tourist attraction in which city?
48. What is the second-tallest freestanding structure in the world?
Tokyo Skytree; 634 m (2,080 ft)
49. In which country is the Barrington Tops National Park forest located?
50. Citrus Grandis is the Latin name of which fruit?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz