General knowledge of family game night questions and answers are here. Sir Francis Bacon, the inventor of the English essay, encapsulated his philosophy in this Latin remark (found in his work Meditationes Sacrae), which means “knowledge itself is power” with family game night questions and answers. Is it feasible to get knowledge of everything if familiarity, comprehension, or awareness is such a strong tool? Yes, perhaps! The finest places to learn are really varied and accessible to everyone who loves family game night questions and answers. It is simple to employ both conventional and non-traditional procedures. All that is required is access to the appropriate individuals who love family game night questions and answers. Aside from certain industry-specific strategies, look for more general ways to learn more.
People who enjoy learning new things improve their knowledge significantly over time based on family game night questions and answers. This is due to their inquisitive nature, which makes gaining information in any discipline simple. As a result, true curiosity makes learning more enjoyable and efficient. As a result, this learning boosts creativity, happiness, confidence, skills, productivity, and a whole lot more. The resources listed below are beneficial to those with a thirst for knowledge with family game night questions and answers. Take a plunge and learn how to learn about anything like family game night questions and answers.
Family game night questions and answers
1. Ōiso municipality is located in which country?
2. Capoeira is a martial art in which country?
3. Who was Kenneth Patterson?
Terminal speaker of Tuscarora language, North Carolina, United States
4. Streets “Cookie” is an ice cream sandwich brand in which country?
5. Which Grand Prix circuit is only 1.95 miles long?
6. Which US President was 93 years old and had survived his presidency by 15 years?
7. Deuk Deuk Tong, or Ding Ding Tong, is a hard maltose candy with sesame and ginger flavors in which country?
8. Who was the youngest to become US president by election, inaugurated at age 43?
John F. Kennedy
9. What is Berliner in Germany?
10. Which country has the largest orthodox church?
11. Inside Mecca is a documentary film featured in the National Geographic, on the Hajj in which year?
12. It’s-It Ice Cream is an ice cream manufacturer and distributor based in which city in California?
13. H. Lavity Stoutt Community College is located in which country?
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
14. Breakfast roll is a what in Ireland and Scotland?
15. Which bird is the symbol of the Royal Society Protection Birds?
16. Saint Lucia belongs to which dynasty?
House of Windsor
17. King Philippe is the reigning monarch of which dynasty?
House of Belgium
18. Who was Sgt Andrew Jack?
The sole survivor of Dunbeath Air Crash on 25 August 1942
19. Adams County Jail is located in which city in the USA?
20. Who was Marc Bolan?
English musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, and poet
21. What is Iroquoian?
A language family in North Carolina, United States
22. Borssele 3&4 offshore wind farm is founded in which country?
23. Creek Cabin is a historic place in the Rockies in which Canadian province?
Improvement District No. 09 (Banff National Park), Alberta
24. Mount Queen Bess is named after which Royal individual in Canada?
Queen Elizabeth I
25. Tosca is the heroine of the opera but what is her first name?
26. Which is also known as burmite, is a Cretaceous (Cenomanian) age amber about 99 million years old found mainly in the Hukawng Valley, Kachin State, Myanmar (Burma)?
27. Found in the Karowe Mine in 2019, Botswana, what is the name of the rough diamond?
Sewelô, 1758 carats
28. Which animal has the largest heart?
Blue whale’s, typically weighs 600 kg (1,300 lb; 0.66 short tons) and can reach 900 kg (2,000 lb; 0.99 short tons) in exceptional cases
29. What is the longest word coined by a major author, the longest word ever to appear in literature, a fictional dish of food, 183 letters?
30. In the Sikh religion what is kesh?
Uncut hair or beard
31. What is HMM Copenhagen?
A large container ship, Panama
32. What is the largest airline in Egypt?
33. Senneterre municipality is located in which Canadian province?
34. What is the largest tree colony in the world, in the Fishlake National Forest in Utah?
Pando (Aspen tree)
35. What was Vivaldi’s profession apart from composing?
36. What is the largest city in Japan by area?
Tokyo-Yokohama, 8,230 km2
37. BHP mining company is located in which country?
38. Umm Al Emarat Park is located in which city?
39. Australian National University Library is located in which Australian territory?
40. What was classical composer Mussorgsky’s first name?
41. Asahikawa Museum of Sculpture in Honour of Nakahara Teijirō is located in which country?
42. What is the Allure of the Seas?
43. Cartist Automobile Art Festival is held in which country?
44. Gammaracanthuskytodermogammarus loricatobaicalensis, was once the longest scientific name, proposed by Polish naturalist Benedykt Dybowski for amphipods from which location?
45. What is the largest BBS in the world?
46. According to Forbes Global 2000 (2019), what is the top-ranked company in Australia?
47. In linguistics, when does a language death occur?
When a language loses its last native speaker
48. Where is the HQ of the National Australia Bank?
49. Which natural calamity in China in 1939 caused a death toll of 500,000–800,000?
1938 Yellow River flood
50. In standard cine film how many frames are shown each second?
51. Founded in 2002, Asian Airlines is owned by which country?
52. Cooperative Bank of Oromia is owned by which country?
53. Island Hoppers was an airline in which country?
54. The famine in Phrygia was recorded in which year?
55. Rolf Harris was Australian junior champion at what?
Swimming — Backstroke
56. 1911 Yangtze river flood took place in 1919 in which location caused up to 100,000 death?
57. Who holds a record 15 Pro Slam titles, and a record 23 overall Major titles, counting both Amateur and Pro circuits?
58. As of 2020, who is the WBC and The Ring heavyweight boxing champion?
59. With 64 PGA Tour career wins including 9 major, Ben Hogan is from which country?
60. What does a lachrymose person do – a lot?
61. What is the third largest lake and reservoir in England by surface area?
Kielder Water (10.00 km2)
62. What is the literary movement in which magical elements appear in otherwise realistic circumstances?
63. The Vienna Philharmonic is an orchestra considered to be one of the finest in the world, founded in which year?
64. Who was an American tap dancer centered in New York, in 1977, he co-authored The Book of Tap: Recovering America’s Long Lost Dance?
65. If you had canitis what have you got?
66. Koudiat Acerdoune Dam is located in which country?
67. How did American comic Jack Benny die?
68. Carquinez Strait connects which two waterbody?
San Pablo Bay and Suisun Bay in California
69. What is the age of Y-DNA haplogroup A00 (“Y-chromosomal Adam”)?
270,000 years ago
70. Name the Beatle’s first LP released in 1963?
71. What was the home venue of 1950 FIFA World Cup Football, hosted by Brazil?
Maracanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro
72. King Olav V, received the Gold Olympic Order 1981 was from which country?
73. The Earl of Carnarvon is a family seat (principal residence of the landed gentry and aristocracy) in which country?
74. Where do you find the story of Savitri and Satyavan?
75. In which country is Penina golf course?
76. Clare county is located in which country?
77. What is Chihil Sutun in Kabul, Afghanistan>
Palace, built in 1888
78. Alt Estuary is located in which country?
79. What is the name of the part of the body between the chest and pelvis, which contains most of the tubelike organs of the digestive tract, as well as several solid organs?
80. Which artery supplies the kidneys with blood?
81. Who was the Roman usurper, killed December 22, 69?
82. In psychiatry, what is Achromatopsia?
a term referring to or acquired agnosia for color, this term includes color blindness
83. Ema datshi is the national food in which country?
84. Spam is weird food in which country?
85. Country singer Hank Wangford has what profession?
86. Which Indian received the prestigious Gold Olympic Order in 1983?
87. What is the national dish in Bangladesh?
Rice and fish (particularly ilish)
88. Olympique de Colombes stadium is located in which city?
89. Which historic castle was built in 1209 in Carlow, Ireland?
90. What is smocking?
91. Minami Alps National Park was established in 1964 in which country?
92. The Blue Ridge Mountains is formed in which location?
Caldwell County, North Carolina
93. How do you write 5-1 in Roman numeral?
94. What was the B-side of the Ruby Tuesday recorded in 1989 but not included on the Flashpoint album?
“Play with Fire (live)”
95. What German word is printed on the labels of high-quality wine?
96. What is the survival status of insect Chaetospania gardineri, according to IUCN?
97. Adstock Mountain is formed in which location?
98. How many teams played in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Cricket 2021?
99. Kasha Porridge is delicious food in which country?
100. What type of soup is a dubarry?
Cream of cauliflower
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz