Top 50 quiz questions and answers to free online printable trivia are full of fun and learning. You should stay informed on what’s going on in the country as a whole. Everyone should keep up with current events and broad knowledge. On this page, we’ll keep the questions in the top 50 quiz questions and answers up to date with the latest news and hot issues. Examine the subjects included in the top 50 quiz questions and answers and put in a lot of practice time. People may keep up with the newest trends by examining and solving the top 50 quiz questions and the answers are fresh. All contestants must make practicing the top 50 quiz questions and answers printable a passion and learn about current topics that are occurring in the world.
When we debate the ancient Greek value of Truth, we are talking about knowledge. When we talk about acquiring the facts or getting our facts straight, we imply knowledge. Learn the top 50 quiz questions and answers. And when we talk about opinions, we’re talking about knowledge. Opinions are typically intended as trial-and-error estimations of what we know, while knowledge is what we know.
If you didn’t have the cognitive talent to reason rationally, you wouldn’t know how to do it. Surprisingly, you were born understanding absolute global eternal abstract conceptions of good, evil, kindness, friendship, matter, motion, love, peace, and so forth. You wouldn’t know if you didn’t ask! Explore these top 50 quiz questions and answers trivia.
The Korean War started as a civil war between communist North Korea and the Republic of Korea on June 25, 1950, and ended with the signing of the Korean Armistice Agreement on July 27, 1953. (South Korea). The United States attempted to repel the North Korean assault on behalf of the United Nations. It’s time to solve these top 50 quiz questions and answers. It wasn’t until the 1990s that a memorial for war soldiers was erected. Because of the separation of Korea by foreign powers, North and South Korea functioned as temporary governments contending for control of the Korean peninsula when the war began.
Initially a civil war, it swiftly devolved into a proxy conflict between the capitalist powers of the US and its allies and the communist forces of the People’s Republic of China and the Soviet Union. When North Korea invaded South Korea, the war began. Enjoy the top 50 quiz questions and answers!
General Douglas MacArthur made an amphibious invasion in the city of Inchon on September 15th (Song Do port). The North Korean army crumbled, and MacArthur’s force retook Seoul (South Korea’s capital) in a matter of days. After that, he moved north, eventually conquering Pyongyang in October. Pass your time with the top 50 quiz questions and answers. The Chinese, on the other hand, intervened the next month, forcing the UN soldiers south once more. MacArthur then planned a full-scale invasion of China, which went against President Harry S. Truman’s and others’ intentions for a limited conflict. General Matthew Ridgeway was appointed in his place. For the next two and a half years, the conflict remained a brutal stalemate while ceasefire discussions dragged on.
On July 27, 1953, the United Nations Command, the North Korean Army, and the Chinese People’s Volunteer Army signed an armistice. Solve the top 50 quiz questions and answers! The conflict claimed the lives of 33,742 American soldiers, leaving 92,134 wounded and 80,000 MIA or POWs (POW). Korean and Chinese fatalities are estimated to be 1,000,000–1,400,000 killed or injured, with 140,000 MIA or POWs.
Top 50 quiz questions and answers
1. Al Salam Bridge, as well as El Ferdan Railway Bridge, is situated on
The Suez Canal
2. Who is the father of ethics?
3. There is around one attorney _____ in the U.S.
per every 240 people
4. The only country to participate in every Olympics under its own flag was
5. What is the largest flower?
Rafflesia Arnoldi ( 1 mt in dia, wt 7 kg) It is a root parasite on Tetrastigma roots
6. It’s illegal to drive a dirty car in
7. Only one actor appeared in all five seasons of
The Twilight Zone
8. Who is considered the father of law?
Marcus Tullius Cicero
9. Dimples over the golf ball help reduce
Drag (thus allowing the ball to fly further)
10. It took more than _____ years to construct the Suez Canal.
11. Who is the father of mathematics?
12. The longest recorded point in the entire tennis history took
13. Who is the father of trigonometry?
14. The Alfred Hitchcock Hour’s famous profile sketch was originally made for a
15. What is the biggest plant egg?
16. Who was known as the “gadfly of Athens”?
17. Which philosopher was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1964?
Jean-Paul Charles Aymard Sartre
18. Who is the father of calculus?
19. Tiran Island, Jabal al-Tair Island, Hanish Islands, Rocky Island, and Perim Island are situated in
The Red Sea
20. What is the biggest plant sperm?
21. Who is the father of algebra?
Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi
22. Who is the father of physics?
23. Who is the father of chemistry?
24. George Wendt’s actual wife played
Norm’s wife on Cheers
25. According to Greek mythology who was the first woman on earth?
26. What is the first terrestrial plant that then becomes an epiphyte?
Scindapsus (family Araceae)
27. Who is the father of zoology/ biology?
28. Who invented ABO blood grouping?
29. Who invented cricket?
Thomas Lord (England)
30. Who was from ancient Greece during the time of Plato, and known for his controversial stunts?
31. Flowering occurs outside soil and after fertilization, ovaries go into the soil where fruit formation occurs. It is called ____ and is due to auxin action. For example, Arachis hypogea (Groundnut)
32. The length of The Panama Canal is
33. What are some plantless roots?
Sapria, Podostemum, Arceuthobium, Rafflesia
34. Who is the father of history?
35. “I think, therefore I am” – said by
36. ICC was started in which year?
1909 (June 15)
37. FIFA was started in
1904 (May 21)
38. Herb Tarlek actually did wear a suit made from _____ on WKRP in Cincinnati.
Volkswagen seat covers
39. What are some rootless plants?
Balanophora, Utricularia, Ceratophylium, Woiffia
40. When was WHO established?
1948 (April 7)
41. Who is the Roman God of Water?
42. What are the seven attributes?
4 cardinal virtues (prudence, temperance, fortitude, justice) and 3 theological virtues (faith, hope, charity)
43. Who is the founder of modern (deontological) ethics?
Immanuel Kant (Germany)
44. Who created morality?
45. What is the Smallest parasite in the world?
Arceuthobium minutissimum — It lives in the stem of Pinus
46. In Roman mythology, who is the God of love and sex
47. The ____ was the first TV family to have a home computer.
48. The Panama Canal connects the Atlantic Ocean with
The Pacific Ocean
49. What is the name of the Roman Goddess of pleasure
50. Who is the father of Inquiry?
More Interesting Articles
- 50 GK Easy Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Easy GK Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Good GK Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz Facts
- 60 Horse Riding Quiz Questions and Answers Equine Trivia Facts
- 50 Fun Family Trivia with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 50 Silly Trivia Questions and Answers Printable GK English Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 Awesome Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Fun Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15 Year Olds with Answers
- 50 Fun Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 General Information Quiz Bee Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Questions GK Quiz Printable
- 50 Silly Trivia Questions with Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Fun History GK Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun Quiz Rounds and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Family Friendly GK Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Simple GK Questions and Answers Printable English Trivia