GK questions for fun is a collection of exclusive, interesting general knowledge trivia facts and information in printable and English free of all. This does not imply that a man is powerful. When a guy utilizes his gk questions for fun knowledge to mobilize in the correct direction, he is considered to be strong. A guy develops power when he has the ability or capacity to act or perform successfully with his gk questions for fun knowledge. GK questions for fun knowledge are essential for shaping our personalities and perfecting our interactions with others.
GK questions for fun Knowledge improves one’s ability to think critically. To be able to establish an opinion or develop a path of thinking, you must have gk questions for fun knowledge. GK questions for fun Knowledge give a person the ability to examine and assert situations. A guy can learn the ways of adjusting and conforming to changes in his environment and life conditions provided he has enough information thru gk questions for fun.
A man’s ability to withstand adversity and remain balanced is enhanced by gk questions for fun knowledge. It is a key to removing the darkness of ignorance. Individuals with gk questions for fun higher knowledge have more possibilities in their professional careers. Individuals’ confidence is boosted by gk questions for fun knowledge. Education and knowledge, when combined, may improve the country’s government. True democracy can only exist when citizens are well-informed on the country’s social and economic problems as well as gk questions for fun.
GK questions for fun
1. What is the symbol of the chemical element Argon?
2. Who ascended to the throne as the 126th Emperor of Japan on 1 May 2019?
3. Historical periods (586 BCE – present) are one of the major archaeological periods in which location?
4. When was the historical fiction The King Must Die and The Bull from the Sea by Mary Renault published?
Set in Prehistory (c. 30,000 BC – 3000 BC)
5. Who composed Appalachian Spring?
6. Which Kingdom in Europe had its capital Metz in 511–751 AD?
7. In 1933, who writes Winged Girl of Knossos, set in ancient Greece city of Daedalus?
8. In Sub-Saharan Africa, Bronze Age prevailed around which year?
3500 – 600 BCE
9. What is a timber bridge that uses logs that fall naturally or are intentionally felled or placed across streams?
A log bridge
10. Little Eva introduced which dance in 1962?
11. Eleven covered bridges reported as of 2002 in which US state?
12. Who was Ramon Ayala (born 1945) by profession?
Mexican accordionist, composer
13. Anti-Slavery Society was founded in which country?
14. What is the marimba?
a percussion instrument
15. Harp, Elephant, and Leopard all types of what?
16. Agogô is a percussion instrument that originated in which country?
17. Beryllium (Be) is a what type of chemical element on the Periodic Tabel?
Alkaline earth metal
18. What does T mean according to Conservation status – IUCN Red List?
19. According to Murray–Blessing 1982 survey, which US president was ranked 4 by liberals?
20. Apart from a caber by rule what is compulsory in caber tossing?
Wearing a kilt
21. In the Time 100 (often stylized as TIME 100), an annual listicle of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine, who appeared for 9 times as of 2021?
22. On May 9, 2020, which song of The Scotts, Travis Scott, and Kid Cudi reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100?
23. Which martial artist from the Netherlands has the record 48–7–2 in Middleweight?
24. Mathematical constant “Pi” was first used in which period?
1900 to 1600 BCE
25. An elephant is called a pachyderm what does it literally mean?
26. Cod Wars took pace in which present-day country?
27. What is a 1956 black and white Italian comedy film, known as Die Bande der Ehrlichen in West Germany?
The Band of Honest Men
28. Chapel of St. Sebastian in Amel is a protected heritage site in which country?
29. Bua tribe is found in which European country?
30. Name the producer of Starsky & Hutch and Beverly Hills 91210?
31. The boron group are the chemical elements in which group of the periodic table?
32. On 4 February, Sri Lanka celebrates what day?
33. Piebald animal has what color pattern?
34. Cackling goose, Branta hutchinsii is a native to which country?
35. BCG vaccine is used against which infectious disease?
36. The Adventures of Captain Horn by Frank R. Stockton was one of the bestselling novels in the United States in which year?
37. White-faced whistling-duck, Dendrocygna viduata is native to which continent?
38. Who was the presenter of the “The 100 Greatest Number One Singles”, the TV strand on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom aired on 6 January 2001?
39. According to Murray–Blessing 1982 survey, what was the rank of US president John Adams by liberals?
40. What can be dipole, loop, or helical?
41. What was the name of the historical siege that took place in 1764 BC?
Siege of Hiritum
42. Common surgery prefix ‘nephro-‘ is related to what?
43. What was the Indonesian invasion of East Timor, the largest Military Operation conducted by the Indonesian military until 1999?
Operation Seroja (1975)
44. What is the reconnaissance by fire is used by apprehensive soldiers when they suspect the enemy is nearby?
45. What was the capital of England before London also a US gun?
46. The lumbar vertebrae are, in human anatomy, the five vertebrae between which parts of the body?
Rib cage and the pelvis
47. In 1798, Kingman Reef was discovered by which country?
The United States
48. Which ancient civilization eventually expanded into the first empire in history, the Akkadian Empire?
49. What is called any domestic cat with a distinctive ‘M’ shaped marking on its forehead?
50. What do you do with a hassock?
Kneel on it in church
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz