Fun family quizzes with answers general knowledge trivia quiz facts and information are very surprising. Professional and personal success is built on gaining information like fun family quizzes with answers. The more you study, the better you will become. Knowledge may be found in a variety of places; all you have to do is follow a proper learning path and become a lifelong seeker of wisdom by dint of many other fun family quizzes with answers. When it comes to learning, your brain is your most powerful weapon. Only 10% of our grey matter is used by humans. Neuroscience has gone a long way in understanding how to strengthen our mental abilities so that we can learn faster and better learning of the fun family quizzes with answers.
Invest in research to get to the bottom of all you need to know. Develop your reading skills. Be aware of your boring everyday actions and procedures to learn fun family quizzes with answers. Instill positive and productive behaviors in your children. Every day, manage your schedule and make time to try something new knowledge on fun family quizzes with answers. Break your ambitions down into manageable chunks and be realistic learning on fun family quizzes with answers. Have faith in yourself and your learning process. Accept setbacks as opportunities to grow and develop fun family quizzes with answers.
Fun family quizzes with answers
1. What is the title of the wife of a Marquis?
2. “Maxibon Cookie” is an ice cream sandwich brand in which country?
3. What is also known as chemawinite or cedarit, found near Cedar Lake (Manitoba), Cretaceous (Campanian) age amber?
4. Found in the Karowe Mine in 2015, Botswana, what is the name of the rough diamond?
Lesedi La Rona, 1109 carats
5. What color is angelica?
6. Which animal has the largest aorta?
Blue whale’s, about 23 centimeters (9.1 in) in diameter.
7. What is HMM Dublin?
A large container ship, Panama
8. What is the longest word in a major dictionary, The disease silicosis, 45 letters?
9. What is the largest airline in Morocco?
Royal Air Maroc
10. Sean Connery has what real first name?
11. Rouyn-Noranda municipality is located in which Canadian province?
12. What is the largest individual flower in the world, native to the Sumatra island of Indonesia?
13. What is the third-largest city in the USA by area?
Atlanta, 7400 km2
14. Commonwealth Bank is located in which country?
15. What was the subtitle of Police Academy Six?
City Under Siege
16. According to Forbes Global 2000 (2019), what is the second top-ranked company in Australia?
17. What is Siemienkiewicziechinogammarus siemenkiewitschii?
A long species name with 46 letters
18. What is the Costa Smeralda?
19. What is the main vegetable market in central Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates?
The Abu Dhabi Vegetable Market
20. What is a peruke?
21. What is the genre of the novel The Long Tomorrow written in 1956 by Leigh Brackett?
22. Seven Saints Church is located in which village in Bulgaria?
23. Which ice cream achieved fame as an unpopular food in human spaceflight?
Freeze-dried ice cream
24. What chemical element has its atomic number 56?
25. What does the reference book Crockfords list?
Church of England clergy
26. What was the name of the Battle of Agnadello (a.k.a. Battle of Vaila) held in 1509?
27. What is a dry-cured ham that originated in Jiangsu province, China, and was first prepared in 1851?
28. What is La Gran Sabana in Venezuela?
29. Which treaty in 811 sets the southern boundary of Denmark at the Eider River?
Treaty of Heiligen
30. Which Italian city is at the heart of its fashion industry?
31. Al-Otrush Mosque is a tourist attraction in which city?
32. The 14th string quartet, published by whom in as Opus 131, maybe referenced either as “String Quartet No. 14” or “the Opus 131 String Quartet”?
Ludwig van Beethoven
33. Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is a what in Abu Dhabi travelers love to visit?
Indoor theme park
34. Notre-Dame d’Afrique is a tourist attraction in which city?
35. Which food was rationed after WW2 ended but not during it?
36. Which Steel & concrete in Guangzhou, China was founded in 2010?
37. In which country, Jarrah-Karri forest and shrublands in Walpole Wilderness Area located?
38. The Golden Kela Awards are a satirical take on Bollywood that awards whom in Hindi cinema each year?
The worst performances
39. Which historic British postage stamp was printed 68,808,000?
40. Which group had a 1970s UK number one hit with?
Oh Boy Mud
41. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) was authored by whom?
42. Written in 2005, what is the science fiction novel by Charles Stross?
43. Artemis Fowl series are popular fantasy novels written by whom?
44. What is the country calling code for Guam?
45. Jeffery Archer wrote Kane and Abel what was the sequel called?
The Prodigal Daughter
46. What is the name of an artist collective and netlabel centered in New York City and founded in 1999 by Jeremiah “Nullsleep” Johnson and Mike “Tangible” Hanlon?
47. Tahrir Square is located in which city in Egypt?
48. Which dried food can be made in a variety of forms, including rolled into balls, sliced into strips, and formed into chunks?
49. Which country has the calling code +1 246?
50. Edradour is the smallest one in Scotland – what?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz