Quick quiz with answers to general knowledge printable trivia test is full of fun and interesting facts. No doubt, a quick quiz with answers general knowledge is a collection of experiences or concepts that enable us to make educated decisions regarding the stimuli we are exposed to throughout our lives. For example, I won’t touch the fire because I’m afraid it’ll burn me without a quick quiz with answers to general knowledge. Basically, a quick quiz with answers to general knowledge is what distinguishes us from other animals; it is not just what we study in school, but also what we learn on a daily basis about everything we learn how to do in order to make our lives simpler. It’s like trying to feed a shark by seeking information for mankind like quick quizzes with answers to general knowledge. It’s just being authentic to ourselves. The goal of a quick quiz with answers to general knowledge is to help us fulfill our role as rational creatures.
It is easier to survive in an evolved, complicated civilization if you have more quick quiz questions with answers. And the less likely you are to be duped by charlatans who tell you the world is ending, or that King Jong-Un is about to bomb the entire United States, or such nonsense that no informed person would be concerned about for even a second without hesitating quick quiz questions with answers. Be it spiritual or cognitive ‘knowledge,’ knowledge on quick quiz questions with answers is crucial since it aids us in surviving and maintaining things like serenity and joy. To begin with, knowledge is a contentious concept.
Quick General Knowledge Team Quiz with Answers Family
1. In which decade distinguished creation of costume dramas and parlor room mysteries started?
2. Dungannon town is located in the Northern part of which country?
3. Which nation won the World Cup in 1954, 1974, 1990 and 2014
4. Italian city Rome is located in which region of the country?
5. Hector Berlioz’s “Requiem” was premiered in which year?
6. The Barchester Chronicles is one of the best BBC Period Dramas of all time released in which year?
7. How many Roman emperors were assassinated?
8. Phils drop plans for NY sportscast in which year, as Yanks threat to do same in Philadelphia?
9. Which German self-taught ethnologist and archaeologist and a major figure in German ethnography was born in 1873?
Leo Viktor Frobenius
10. Dutch troops occupy Hasselt in which year?
11. What is celestial longitude corrected for aberration and nutation as opposed to mean longitude?
12. Bleak House is one of the best BBC Period Dramas of all time released in which year?
13. What did the Romans eat?
The Romans ate mostly grains and legumes, frequently with vegetables, cheese, or meat on the side, and sauces prepared from fermented fish, vinegar, honey, and other herbs and spices. While they had some refrigeration, much of their nutrition was dictated by what was available locally and seasonally.
14. Who are venerated as Christian martyrs, were two schoolboy brothers who were killed for their faith during the Diocletian persecutions?
Saints Justus and Pastor
15. At Fort Ticonderoga, who began his historic transport of artillery to Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1775?
16. What was Apame (concubine)?
a Woman mentioned in the Old Testament apocrypha
17. Created in 2000, what is The barycentric celestial reference system (BCRS)?
a coordinate system used in astrometry to specify the location and motions of astronomical objects
18. Wgo was ʿAlī ibn Abī Ṭālib in Islam?
A cousin, son-in-law, and companion of the Islamic prophet Muhammad (SW)
19. Seal of which US state has two boats on it?
20. In the Battle of Lübeck, the French trapped the surviving Prussians against the Danish frontier and compelled Blücher to surrender in which year?
21. What is Long Mu in Chinese mythology?
22. In Greek mythology, who was the son of King Atreus and Queen Aerope?
23. What is Tianlong?
a Chinese dragon
24. Who was George Psychoundakis?
a writer from Crete
25. In 1766, World’s largest auction house – Christie’s hold their first sale in their permanent saleroom which city’s Pall Mall?
26. Adopted in 2004, what is the state grass of California?
Purple needlegrass (Nassella pulchra)
27. What is Lei Chen-Tzu, or Lei Jen Zu?
A supernatural Chinese hero
28. Who was Caligula in ancient Rome?
Gaius Caesar Germanicus
29. What is the official language of Argentina?
None (Spanish has de facto status)
30. In 1815, the Foundation of Maceió took place in which city?
31. Who is “the father of modern linguistics”, and a major figure in analytic philosophy and one of the founders of the field of cognitive science?
Avram Noam Chomsky
32. What is Abhisheka in Hinduism?
Hindu bathing ritual offered to someone who is worshipped.
33. On which ground in Australia, the first cricket test match was held on 15 March 1877?
Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
34. Founded in 1903, what is the boxing organization in France?
French Boxing Federation, FFB, (Fédération Française de Boxe)
35. In 1831, which former US President took his seat as a member of the House of Representatives?
John Q Adams
36. How many grounds have hosted Test cricket since the first officially recognized Test match between Australia and England in Melbourne in March, which year?
37. What is the meaning of the word bhāvanā in the classical languages of Buddhism for meditation?
38. What is the longest-lasting empire?
The Roman Empire
39. Chinaknowledge is a travel website in which country?
40. Revolt in Genoa against which rule took place in 1746?
41. What does the astronomical symbol 🌚︎ mean?
a new moon
42. What is a narrow stretch of water, 580 mi in length, between the Malay Peninsula and the Indonesian island of Sumatra?
The Strait of Malacca or Straits of Malacca
43. How many sovereign states are considered to be nuclear-weapon states (NWS) under the terms of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT)?
44. Who said, “To this end, the greatest asset of a school is the personality of the teacher”?
45. In the Battle of Leuthen held in 1757, the Prussian army beats which nation?
46. What is the String of Pearls in geopolitics?
A geopolitical hypothesis proposed by United States political researchers in 2004, the term refers to the network of Chinese military
47. What is Appalachia?
The eastern half of North America became Appalachia, an island landmass isolated from Laramidia to the west by the Western Interior Seaway, throughout much of the Late Cretaceous.
48. What was Acrocanthosaurus?
An Appalachian dinosaur
49. ATN News is a general news channel in which country?
50. Assault on Mexican-held San Antonio by Texan rebels held in which year?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Unusual Quizzes Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answer Quiz Printable GK
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions Answer English for the Elderly
- 100 Easy GK Trivia English Questions with Answer for Elderly
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for the Elderly
- 100 Tough GK Trivia Questions Answer Printable Quiz Test
- 100 Impossible Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers Printable
- 100 Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz to Print
- 100 Bonus Trivia Question Answers Quiz of the Day Printable
- 100 World Toughest GK Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Adults only Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Hard GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 Most Difficult GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Quiz about World in English
- 100 International General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers