We have good news for crazy fans, with these 50 movie trivia questions and answers in the 2000s so that you can solve and check your knowledge. In these movie trivia questions and answers from the 2000s, we have accumulated 50 evergreen MCQ quizzes for you. Let’s solve these movie trivia questions and answers to the 2000s at your earliest convenience. Also, share these movie trivia questions and answers from the 2000s with your friends so that they can also know how well you are at solving quizzes like this!
By changing Clementine’s hair color, viewers may follow the development of their relationship with Joel. Clem’s green hair is a hint that their relationship is only getting started when it is seen onscreen. She dresses in red for all of the fantasy moments, orange for the affairs, and then blue to represent their reunion. Steve Carrell’s chest waxing in “The 40-Year-Old Virgin” was a true thing. Carrell can be heard promising the camera that the sequence will be “A piece of cake” before any filming even starts. Unfortunately for him, he was completely mistaken.
Christian Bale wore the cowl from “Batman Forever” for his “Batman Begins” screen test. There wasn’t even a screenplay available when Batman Begins’ casting process started. In order to discover his Batman, Christopher Nolan realized he had to start there and move backward. Explore multiple-choice movie trivia questions and answers in the mcq 2000s. In “The Departed,” Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon are seen on a roof. When you watch this timeless Scorcese crime thriller the next time, pay special attention anytime an “X” appears on the screen. This always occurs just before a character is going to pass away.
In the beginning, Leonardo DiCaprio was interested in playing Christian in “Moulin Rouge.” Leo said that his very terrible singing voice was the major reason he was passed up for the part. Baz Luhrman, the director, seems to concur. In “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,” Mr. Bucket is seen tightening the toothpaste caps. You can tell that Mr. Bucket works for a firm named Smilex by looking at the toothpaste tubes. The Joker in 1989’s Batman used this brand name for his contaminated beauty items. Tim Burton was the director of both movies.
Movie trivia questions and answers the 2000s
019-Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s (50) Question Your answer: Correct answer:
019-Movie Trivia Questions and Answers 2000s (50)
Aragorn was supposed to be portrayed by Stuart Townsend in “The Lord of the Rings.” The voice of “Shrek” wasn’t initially chosen by Mike Myers. Iconic The studio chose Saturday Night Live comic Chris Farley as Shrek, and he had already finished some of the voiceover work. Chris, however, unfortunately, departed away before the movie was finished. Find movie trivia questions and answers in the 2000s.With their initial impression of Jack Sparrow in “Pirates of the Caribbean,” Disney execs weren’t impressed. Screaming Captain Jack from “Pirates of the Caribbean.” They were unable to stand him, “Depp gave Vanity Fair an explanation. “He was simply intolerable to them. He’s damaging the movie, said the head of Disney at the time, I believe it was Michael Eisner.
Robert De Niro makes a veiled reference to a prior appearance in “The Parent Trap.” Jack says Greg, “I’m a patient man. That is what spending 19 months in a detention camp in Vietnam will do to you. Exactly this happened to De Niro’s character in The Deer Hunter. The lead in “Legally Blonde” was offered to Christina Applegate, but she declined. “What?” Elle Woods exclaims in the movie Legally Blonde. “I kept receiving screenplays for stupid blondes, and one of them was Legally Blonde, which is one of my biggest regrets. Simply put, I didn’t want to play a stupid blonde once more. That was foolish, Applegate said, according to the New York Daily News.
Princess Tiana in Disney’s “The Princess and the Frog” may have been Beyoncé. But for some reason, Queen Bey balked at going to the casting call in the studio. The award ultimately went to Anika Noni Rose, even though Scooby-Doo was created with an adult audience in mind. Solve multiple choice movie trivia questions and answers in the 2000s. James Gunn, the filmmaker, posted on Facebook, “Yes, the rumors are real. The female performers’ cleavage was CGI’d away in the initial edit since it was labeled R by the MPAA and not to be offensive.
Wanda from “Elf” is written on the nametag that Faizon Love is sporting. According to the rumor, Wanda Sykes had to withdraw from the role of Gimbel’s shop manager. When Faizon was cast, he made the choice to preserve the Sykes-designed nametag. Bookmark MCQ movie trivia questions and answers in the 2000s.Bill Murray whispered something into Scarlett Johansson’s ear in “Lost in Translation,” but Sofia Copolla is still unsure of what it was. Sofia claims the scene in the movie was always meant to be improvised. Numerous possibilities have been put out, but none have ever been proven.
Other Recommended Quiz
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions And Answers Funny
- 100 Out-of-the-Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
More Recommended Quizzes
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Questions
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker