General knowledge quiz with easy answers are a really easy way to learn some very basic GK trivia in order to be smart. There are many ways to go out of the box, since no progress is there in the comfort zone. General knowledge quiz is easy with answers that make somebody spirited to learn more and more in the long run.
General knowledge quiz easily with answers are fantastic for learners from all levels, so that anybody can be on the driving seat by practicing general knowledge quizzes easily printable with answers like these.
Let’s solve below the 100 interesting general knowledge quiz easy with answers set from different perspectives.
General knowledge quiz easy with answers
1. Which country fought for establishing right their mother language and sacrificed some lives in 1952?
Bangladesh (then East Pakistan)
2. What group of animals would be in a clowder?
3. Vladamere Ashkenazy plays what musical instrument?
4. Wich city is called The City of Love, The City of Light, La Ville-Lumiere
5. In what city is the world’s largest medieval cathedral?
6. What did William Addis invent in prison?
7. The color of blood is dependent on what component responsible for oxygen transport?
8. In Greek mythology Deianeira was the wife of who?
9. On which national flag is there an eagle and a snake?
10. In which film did the Rolls Royce have the number plate?
11. Who is the national poet of Switzerland?
Gottfried Keller, Carl Spitteler
12. By Law In Washington it is illegal to do what?
Ride an ugly Horse
13. Name the first war submarine invented by David Bushnell it sank.
14. What is present in vertebrate’s blood and gives the blood a red color?
15. What is a baby whale called?
16. Which female name means worth of love?
17. The Newbery Medal is given annually for what?
Best Children’s book
18. Scotopic people can do what?
See in the dark
19. Who composed the opera Il (Trovatore)?
20. What do you give on the third wedding anniversary?
21. Peter Parker is the alter ego of which superhero?
22. What is present in squid, octopi, horeshoe crabs and some other cephalopods and arthropods, turns their blood blue?
23. Which city has the funny name “1770”?
24. Which country is called the “Land of Hope and Glory”?
25. In which country was Auschwitz?
26. In his will who left his wife his second best bed?
27. What was the first team sport played in the modern Olympics?
28. Troy McClure appears in which cartoon series?
29. Some worms even have green blood, resulting from oxygenated proteins named
30. Who wrote the Science Fiction novel The Left Hand of Darkness?
31. In MASH what is Radars favourite drink?
Grape Knee High
32. Odin owned Geri and Freki what were they?
33. Which metallic element atomic no 83 soothes Gastric Ulcers?
34. Philadelphia cream cheese was introduced in what city?
35. Cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, kale and brussels sprouts are all the same species named:
36. What was the first British instrumental to top the USA charts?
Telstar by The Tornados
37. Which American city is called the City of Brotherly Love?
38. Whose first wife was actress Jane Wyman?
39. Which city has its funny name “Bee Lick”?
40. Who was the Roman Goddess of peace?
41. What was Barnaby Jones usual tipple?
42. What plant likely co-evolved with now-extinct megafauna, such as ground sloths, as the seeds of its fruits are far too large to be successfully dispersed by any wild animal presently alive in the Americas?
43. Who is the Patron Saint of boy scouts?
44. Which TV series was narrated by Walter Winchell?
45. The character Lieutenant Pinkerton appears in what work?
46. In Star Fleet Will Riker plays which musical instrument?
47. Plants generally have larger genomes and higher mutation rates than animals. T/F?
48. Which company produces PageMaker, Photoshop and Acrobat?
49. What was gangster George Nelson’s nickname?
50. Alopecia meaning baldness comes from Greek word for what?
Fox – Mange = Bald
51. In wacky races what were the gang of criminals called?
The Ant Hill Mob
52. Which country is called “The White Rus”?
53. The immobility of plants cause their what?
54. Nick Nolte played the Poor Man who played the Rich Man?
55. Who designed the difference engine finally built in 1991?
Charles Babbage’s computer 1796
56. In Chicago it is illegal to eat in a restaurant that is what?
57. Who buried the treasure on Treasure Island?
58. Which city has its funny name “Bacon”?
59. What city has Kagoshima as its airport?
60. Who are the national poets of Argentina?
José Hernández, Jorge Luis Borges, Leopoldo Lugones
61. I get around was a hit for which group?
62. Animals tackle local variation and predation by the generic act of what?
63. Which American city is called The Big Easy?
64. Mr Chips said goodbye – from which fictional school?
65. What is the largest environmental organisation in the world?
66. In Japan what colour car is reserved for the royal family only?
67. Greek mythology which character was raised by centaur?
Chiron Jason – of Argonauts
68. Who played Commodious in the Oscar winning Gladiator?
69. On which badge are Minerva, Clipper ship, Grizzly bear, Eureka?
California Highway Patrol – Chips
70. The initiated origin of life have led to a chain reaction of reproduction, adaptation and diversification that is still occurring to this day. T/F?
71. Roosevelt won the 1932 election – who lost it?
72. Beverly Hillbillies Bank managers secretary – full name?
73. Who was nicknamed The First Lady of Song?
74. What was the Troggs most famous hit?
75. In which game would you use the royal fork?
Chess knight threaten king queen
76. What was the first USA team to win the Stanley Cup?
77. The acid _____ is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
in your stomach
78. Which country has a city with funny name “Batman”?
79. Juan Zorrilla de San Martín is the national poet of which country?
80. Enterprise Alabama they erected a monument to which insect?
The Boll Weevil Monument
81. What is the first day of Lent Ash?
82. Illinois second largest city and a TV detective share what name?
83. In the Bible where was Jesus when he ascended into heaven?
84. Within three days after death, the enzymes that helped you digest, start what?
to eat you.
85. Aldeberan is the brightest star in which constellation?
86. Whose music featured in The Clockwork Orange?
87. “Bear” is a place, situated in where?
88. What actress said “I acted vulgar – Madonna is vulgar”?
89. What is the The City of Hundred Spires?
90. 20% more people die of a heart attack on what day of the week?
91. Six copies of what are stored under bell jars in Sevres France?
The Kilogram in platinum iridium
92. What is the name of the Paris stock exchange?
93. Pavol Országh Hviezdoslav is the national poet of which country?
94. Which metal gets its name from Swedish for heavy stone?
95. In Pennsylvania it is illegal to sell fireworks to who?
96. Which country is called the “Land of the Eagles”?
97. Who wrote The History of Mr Polly?
H G Wells
98. Who was Led Zeppelin’s original lead singer?
99. Big Bear City is an unincorporated town in
San Bernardino County, California, United States
100. What is the most critical thing keeping bananas fresh transport?
Temperature not below 13 C 55F
More Interesting Quiz
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers