Appropriate interesting questions and answers for a quiz are quite sensitive to pick. Knowledge management is becoming increasingly vital as a result of data overload. The following are three major reasons why actively managing interesting questions and answers for a quiz is critical to a company’s success: 1.) Aids decision-making, 2.) Develops learning organizations by making learning a habit, and 3.) Encourages cultural change and creativity.
Data may provide managers with a lot of information, but processing large volumes of data might obstruct making high-quality judgments like choosing interesting questions and answers for a quiz. The Corporate Executive Council (CEC) of GE is an example of how a firm used a knowledge management system to assist executives in cutting through the noise, sharing information, and improving decision-making with interesting questions and answers for a quiz.
The CEC is made up of the CEOs of GE’s fourteen largest businesses, and the two-day meetings are used to share best practices, interesting questions and answers for a quiz, accelerate growth, and analyze achievements, mistakes, and lessons learned (Garvin, 2000, p. 195). While information overload and the requirement for knowledge from other sections of the firm to make decisions can be a hindrance to managers, using knowledge management systems can help them make better, more informed judgments by dint of interesting questions and answers for a quiz.
Interesting questions and answers for a quiz
1. Assimilate: A Critical History of Industrial Music is a 2013 book by whom, published by Oxford University Press?
S. Alexander Reed
2. According to Canadian Oxford Dictionary, what is a continuous, usually chronological, record of occurrences or events in the past?
3. Which 3 colors were chosen as the colors to represent valor, liberty, and purity, and justice, and loyalty?
valor (red), liberty and purity (white), and justice and loyalty (blue)
4. Where is the present location of the ancient city Patala and Xylinepolis, Alexander the Great founded?
Unknown, possibly near Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan.
5. Gerry Dawsy became more famous as who?
6. Birchwood town is located in which country?
7. What is the national flower of Sri Lanka?
Nil Mahanel Water Lily (Nympheae Stellata)
8. What does the French idiom ‘jeter l’argent par les fenêtres’ mena?
to poor money down the drain
9. What is a synonym of ‘Demanding great effort, ability, and endurance’?
10. Ronald Wycherley became more famous as who?
11. More than two billion pens are manufactured in which country annually.
The United States
12. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
13. The Mock Turtle is a fictional character devised by Lewis Carroll from his popular 1865 book?
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
14. The ‘Second Agricultural Revolution’ is also called what?
The Green Revolution (1945–)
15. Nostology is the study of what?
16. What is the language of a Laotian?
17. What does the word ‘topophilia’ mean?
Love of, or emotional connection to, a particular place or physical environment
18. Birkenhead Hamilton Square Railway Station is located in which country?
19. Lake Edip is located in which country?
20. Brian Gamlin of Bury is credited with what sporting invention?
Numbers on Dartboard
21. Caravan Bridge in Turkey was completed in which year?
9th century BC
22. What is the symbol of the chemical element Yttrium?
23. What is 5′-end?
strand of DNA or RNA
24. What is the largest of the Great Lakes by volume, having more water than the other four combined?
25. Which country’s wine might be labeled DOCG?
26. What is the output of keyboard shortcut LEFT ARROW?
[Open the next menu to the left, or close a submenu]
27. What is the national emblem of Brazil?
Southern Cross constellation
28. Name a country without a rail network.
29. Name a country without rivers.
30. Who did the walrus and the carpenter ask to walk with them?
31. Aaron Spelling was a cheerleader for which institution?
Southern Methodist University
32. Which conservation system maintained and presented by NatureServe in cooperation with the Natural Heritage Network, was developed in the United States in the 1980s?
The NatureServe conservation status system
33. Arihant class submarine is the Ballistic Missile Submarines (SSBN) owned by which country?
34. Ōiso-juku is located in which district in Japan?
35. Jack Palance won the best supporting actor Oscar in what 1991 film?
36. Which chemical element has its symbol Sr?
37. What was Beagle 3?
2009 British lander mission meant to search for life, past or present.
38. In which year, the historic naval battle took place between Corinth and Corfu?
39. Who were the Sea Peoples?
Prior to and throughout the Late Bronze Age, a rumored maritime confederation assaulted ancient Egypt and other East Mediterranean territories.
40. What’s unusual about a bob house?
It’s on skis
41. What was a state which existed in the Middle and Late Bronze Ages, and was situated somewhere in the Eastern Mediterranean?
Alashiya, Alasiya, or the Kingdom of Alashiya
42. Blood Group (O) was discovered by whom?
De Castello and Sturli
43. Taekwondo martial art was first played in which country?
Korea, the 1940s
44. What is the scientific name of the Indian parrot?
45. Which spice is used in a whisky sling?
46. What is the atomic number of Technetium?
47. Muhamed Aman, flag bearer for Boxing at the Summer Olympics in 1996 was from which country?
48. What is Black and red ware (BRW)?
A South Asian earthenware, associated with the neolithic phase, Harappa, Bronze Age India, Iron Age India
49. Who was the first to complete a circumnavigation of Earth as captain while leading the expedition throughout the entire circumnavigation?
Francis Drake, (1577-1580), England
50. What key is music written in if it has five flats?
51. What is Jujutsu?
Japanese martial art
52. What is the second of the dashavatars of Vishnu, a turtle in Hindu mythology?
53. Who wrote the novel ‘Salem’s Lot in 1975?
54. When did people from East Asia inhabit the Japanese islands of Honshu and Kyushu?
55. Which sea area is immediately south of Ireland?
56. Typhoon, Delta, and Borei classes submarine are the Ballistic Missile Submarines (SSBN) owned by which country?
57. In which year, Society for Studies of Interplanetary Travel was founded in Moscow by Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, Friedrich Zander, and 200 other space and rocket experts?
58. Which famous Secretary of State was featured on the postage stamp of the United States in 1993?
59. In 1615, who publishes the Tyrocinium Chymicum, an early chemistry textbook, and in it draws the first-ever chemical equation?
60. Chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans what is missing?
61. Guido Imbens, born in the Netherlands is famous for what achievement?
Nobel laureate, Economics, 2021
62. What is Black-topped pottery?
A specialized type of African ware that was found in Nubian archaeological sites
63. Melvin Schwartz, Noble Prize in Physics in 1988 is an alumnus of which university?
64. Which Roman Emperor from Julio-Claudian dynasty ruled for 3 years, 10 months, and 6 days?
65. What building links Stacy Keach and Oscar Wilde?
66. (379–457) Theodosian dynasty governed during which era of the Roman Empire?
67. What was NetLander?
2007 or 2009 – Mars netlanders, canceled
68. Built in 1976 by the Soviet Union, where is the 6 m BTA-6 telescope located?
69. Zaragoza metropolitan area is located in which country?
70. What was John Denver’s only solo UK number one?
71. STX Offshore & Shipbuilding is a shipbuilding company from which country?
72. What is the month of July in Hungarian?
73. Prairial; renamed Hellas Fos, renamed Sea Giant supertanker is originated in which country?
74. What is the HMS Acheron?
75. Which dancing represents fertility through death and rebirth?
76. Coco is a women’s perfume by Chanel, introduced in which year?
77. Lobster is a delicacy in which location?
Maine, Massachusetts, New York City, The Maritimes, Sabah
78. Huseyn Javid Mausoleum is located in which city in Azerbaijan?
79. Where is Adolf Loos’s Dvořák mausoleum located?
The mausoleum was never built
80. The USA declared war on which country in 1898?
81. According to Shia Islam, Imam Ali Mosque, Najaf, Iraq is the burial place of whom?
82. What appears among Aesop’s Fables and explains how the tortoise got her shell?
Zeus and the Tortoise
83. What is the name of hare in Redwall & Mattimeo, by Brian Jacques?
Basil Stag Hare
84. Who experienced a wrongful conviction in the United States, and was hanged for the charge of murder of George Watkins in 1863 in Marion County, Arkansas?
85. Polite society man does it 2 legs woman sitting dog 3 legs what?
86. In 1922, who publishes his scientific work about rocketry and space exploration: Die Rakete zu den Planetenräumen (“By Rocket into Planetary Space”)?
87. Which airport has its IATA code ACI?
Aguaclara Airport, Colombia
88. What is the Bocchoris vase?
A ceramic container dating from ancient Egypt
89. What wars were fought between the Maratha Empire and the Mughal Empire from 1680 to 1707?
The Mughal–Maratha Wars, also called The Deccan War or The Maratha War of Independence
90. What does the DIN number mean on photographic film?
Speed of film
91. What is Japanese Shorthorn?
92. What is De La Rue plc?
British company headquartered in Basingstoke, England that manufactures polymer and security printed products including banknotes and tax stamps.
93. In which language, July is named julho?
94. Brusden-White (Australia) is a what type of company?
95. By what other name is the double album The Beatles known?
The White album
96. What is the Family of Family capuchins and squirrel monkeys?
97. Vanguard class submarines are the Ballistic Missile Submarines (SSBN) owned by which country?
98. Mail service in Connecticut started in which year?
99. What is the ICAO code of Alcides Fernández Airport, Acandí, Colombia?
100. Name the first actor to get the best actor Oscar for repeating a role?
Paul Newman — Colour of Money
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz