Here we go with the fresh, easy GK question answer general knowledge printable trivia in English. It is critical to understand the many forms of easy GK question answer that exist in schooling in order to develop abilities. Knowledge is an awareness or acquaintance with a thing or situation earned through experience. It might be either a theoretical or practical grasp of a subject on the basisi of easy GK question answer. All of our expertise is based on and acquired from personal experience with easy GK question answer.
There has never been a definitive list of distinct sorts of easy GK question answer since there is so much argument and disagreement about it. This is due to the fact that the idea of knowledge is essentially philosophical, and everyone has a different perspective on what it is and is not. The word a priori literally means “before” or “before”, with easy GK question answer.
A priori knowledge is an information gained without the aid of experience. It implies that certain assumptions can be taken for granted. easy GK question answer information is not based on empirical evidence. (The term “empirical” refers to something that is based on observation or experience.) This form of easy GK question answer is derived through theoretical reasoning rather than firsthand experience or observation. In practice, apriori refers to information that exists independently of any proof or actuality like an easy GK question answer.
Easy GK question answer
1. The Tortoise and the Birds is a fable of probable folk origin, early versions of which are found in which countries?
India and Greece
2. Prophet Noah Mausoleum is located in which city in Azerbaijan?
3. What is the brand Coco Mademoiselle?
4. What is the Genus of squirrel monkeys?
5. What do the initials Bt mean after a surname?
6. What is the ICAO code of Lanzarote Airport, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain?
7. What is Burak Pul Evi Kataloğu – Spesyalize Türk Pullari Kataloğu in Turkey?
Specialized Postage Stamp Catalog
8. Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. is one of the largest shipbuilders in the world and one of the “Big Three” shipbuilders of which country?
9. Russell Hulse, Noble Prize in Physics in 1993 is an alumnus of which university?
10. What was the world’s highest structure until 1930?
11. Bagga and Sansi tribes live in which location?
12. Who experienced a wrongful conviction in the United States, and was detained for 10 years for the charge of Sabotage of Locomotive 213, resulting in 11 deaths on August 9, 1894, in Lincoln, Nebraska?
George Washington Davis
13. Pleased by his help, Shahu appointed whom and later, his descendants, as the peshwas or prime ministers of the Maratha Empire?
14. Built in 1948 by the USA, where is the 5.08 m Hale Telescope located?
Palomar Observatory, California
15. What is a Mexican Black Howler?
16. What is the Achille in France?
17. Batillus class supertankers/Pierre Guillaumat; renamed Ulsan Master supertanker was originated in which country?
18. What is the month of August in Hungarian?
19. Murcia–Orihuela metropolitan area is located in which country?
20. In which country did the study of geometry originate?
21. In, 1683, who begins weekly service to Pennsylvania and Maryland villages and towns, USA?
22. According to Islam, the Tomb of Eve is located in which city?
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
23. What is the name of rabbits in The Tale of Benjamin Bunny, The Tale of The Flopsy Bunnies, The Tale of Mr. Tod by Beatrix Potter?
24. What is a sea turtle, is said to be Otohime, daughter of the Emperor of the Sea, in a Japanese fairy tale by Urashima Taro?
25. A normal human body has 46 what?
26. Who wrote the novel The Shining in 1977?
27. Which famous Country singer, musician, and songwriter was featured on the postage stamp of the United States in 2003?
28. What was the Mars Telecommunications Orbiter (MTO)?
A canceled Mars mission that was originally intended to launch in 2009
29. Ohio classsubmarine is the Ballistic Missile Submarines (SSBN) owned by which country?
30. What is Australia’s Barossa valley known for?
31. Maria Ressa, born in the Philippines is famous for what achievement?
Nobel laureate, Peace, 2021
32. In 1637, who publishes Discours de la méthode, which contains an outline of the scientific method?
33. During 455–476, The last emperors of the Western Empire governed during which era of the Roman Empire?
34. What is a hierothesion?
in Commagene, hierothesion is a monument or royal mausoleum
35. If you have cherophobia what are you afraid of?
Joy – happiness
36. Which Roman Emperor from Julio-Claudian dynasty ruled for 13 years, 8 months, and 18/19 days?
37. In which language, August is named agosto?
38. When did people from Southeast Asia migrate to the Maluku Islands, the Talaud Islands, and Palawan?
39. Which Explorer held his circumnavigation of Earth in 1580–1584, westward from Spain?
Martín Ignacio de Loyola
40. What is the main ingredient of boxty bread?
41. What is a Treeing Cur?
42. In 1926, who launches the first liquid-fuel rocket. This is considered by some to be the start of the Space Age?
43. Moonshine is a delicacy in which location?
Scotland, Ireland, Appalachia
44. What is Krav Maga?
a military self-defense and fighting system
45. A myomancer predicts the future by studying what?
The shape of mice
46. Nina Suratger, flag bearer at the summer Olympics in 2004 was from which country?
47. Muhi-ud-Din Muhammad, commonly known by the sobriquet Aurangzeb or by his regnal title Alamgir, was the sixth Mughal
emperor die in which year?
48. What is one of Aesop’s Fables and is numbered 226 in the Perry Index?
The Tortoise and the Hare
49. In 1927, who founded the VfR – “Spaceflight Society” in Germany?
Verein für Raumschiffahrt
50. Which creatures communicate by touch, smell, and dance?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz