Are you prepared to solve some fresh and cool good trivia questions general knowledge quiz trivia and interesting printable GK free facts? Respect, riches, and happiness may all be gained via education. But, at the very least, when you’ve utilized your knowledge for your purpose, you should pass it on good trivia questions general knowledge quiz. Because once you are no longer on this planet, that knowledge will be lost. Your knowledge, on the other hand, will live on in some way or another. Sharing of the good trivia questions general knowledge quizis a kind of caring.
The one thing you can’t lose or forget is your good trivia questions general knowledge quiz. It is you and not a part of you. You are a projection of what you’ve learned thus far. You are what you know, you do what you know, you speak what you know, you respond based on what you know, and your concerns stem from what you know. Isn’t knowing what you know good trivia questions general knowledge quiz?
The goal of knowledge is to improve oneself and society as a whole by solving good trivia questions general knowledge quiz. Breaking through boundaries and delving further into human awareness, knowledge is a powerful tool. Because education is derived from the Latin word ‘educe,’ which means ‘to bring out from inside,’ good trivia questions general knowledge quiz reveals our actual potentials and provides us with a greater understanding of things and ourselves. For millennia, knowledge has progressed our human life and benefitted us as individuals. The purpose fulfilled all this time was incredible after solving good trivia questions general knowledge quiz.
Good Trivia Questions General Knowledge Hard Medium
1. What is the official language of Angola?
2. What is the period of history following the detonation of the first nuclear weapon, the Gadget at the Trinity test in New Mexico, on July 16, 1945?
The Atomic Age, also known as the Atomic Era
3. PilotsEYE.tv is a travel documentary series in which country?
4. Güver Canyon is located in which country?
5. In 1974, which team defeat the Florida Blazers 22-21 in the WFL’s World Bowl?
6. ABC News Live is a general news channel in which country?
7. In Buddhism, meditation term reflection on pratityasamutpada means what?
8. What is the full name of the English county BC, Brackn?
9. Aliens Act 1820 was passed in which Parliament?
10. Schonbrunn skates world record 3 km ladies (4:16.76) in which year?
11. What is a three-pronged military force structure that consists of land-launched nuclear missiles, nuclear-missile-armed submarines?
A nuclear triad
12. Gorges family was of which gentry family?
13. What natural disaster was held on February 5, 62 AD in the Bay of Naples, Italy?
62 Pompeii earthquake
14. What is the geographical acronym for — BElgium NEtherlands LUXembourg?
15. In 1975, “Me & Bessie” closes at which theater in NYC after 453 performances?
16. Lestricones / Lestrigones (Lestriconi / Lestrigoni) were acient people in which region in Italy?
Corsica and Sardinia
17. Founded in 1920, what is the boxing organization in Argentina?
Argentina Boxing Federation, ABF
18. Who was the third Sultan of Zanzibar, ruled for 1 year, 352 days?
Khalifa bin Said (Sayyid Sir Khalifa I bin Said Al-Busaid)
19. Which Mongol tribe held the second war against Yuezhi in the 2nd century BC?
20. In 1987, which Australian batsman got his 5th Test Cricket century, 143 v NZ at Brisbane?
21. Moto Moto Museum is a popular tourist attraction in which African country?
22. What is Agni in Hinduism?
23. Maletsunyane River Gorge is located in which country?
24. How many plant specimens are there in the Artvin Çoruh University Herbarium, Turkey?
25. In 1975, NASA launched which space vehicle but it was failed?
26. On which ground in Australia, the first cricket test match was held on 15 March 1877?
27. What is the study of toponyms, their origins, and meanings, use, and typology?
Toponymy, toponymics, or toponomastics
28. Aulon settlement is located in which present-day country?
29. Who won the Turner Prize in 1991?
Anish Kapoor (Sculpture)
30. In 1977, which country breaks off diplomatic relations with Syria, Libya, Algeria, Iraq & South Yemen?
31. What was the part of Catalonia controlled by a various anarchist, communist, and socialist trade unions, parties, and militias of the Spanish Civil War period?
32. In 2020, which British Mercedes driver finished the 3rd in season-ending Abu Dhabi GP to claim record-equalling 7th F1 World Drivers C’ship?
33. Otllak village is located in Berat County in which country?
34. 1958 Miss Universe titleholder, Luz Marina Zuluaga, was from which country?
35. Who won the 53rd Heisman Trophy Award in 1987?
Tim Brown, Notre Dame (WR)
36. What was Claosaurus?
An Appalachian dinosaur
37. What happened with Renier of Montferrat from Italy in 1183?
38. What is 4Men?
a South Korean boy band
39. Prayagraj is a popular Hindu pilgrimage site, located in which country?
40. In 1985, Sam Shepard’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
“Lie of the Mind”
41. What does the astronomical symbol ♂ mean?
42. Who said, “No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire”?
43. What is Huanglong?
a Chinese dragon
44. Adopted in 1973, what is the state grass of Montana?
Bluebunch wheatgrass (Agropyron spicatum)
45. Dow Jones Industrial Average rose above 1,500 level for 1st time in which year?
46. What is a hand tool used with a bit to drill holes, usually in wood, pressure is applied to the top and the tool is rotated with a U-shaped grip?
47. What is a very mild and mellow vinegar and ranges in color from colorless to pale yellow?
48. Australia: Art and the West exhibition was held in the year in Australia?
49. Who was Anthony van Dyck (1599–1641)?
Flemish Baroque painter, watercolorist, and etcher who became court painter in England
50. In 1978, Free agent Pete Rose signs a 4-year, $32 million contract with which is Baseball team became the highest-paid baseball player?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Unusual Quizzes Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answer Quiz Printable GK
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions Answer English for the Elderly
- 100 Easy GK Trivia English Questions with Answer for Elderly
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for the Elderly
- 100 Tough GK Trivia Questions Answer Printable Quiz Test
- 100 Impossible Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers Printable
- 100 Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz to Print
- 100 Bonus Trivia Question Answers Quiz of the Day Printable
- 100 World Toughest GK Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Adults only Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Hard GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 Most Difficult GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Quiz about World in English
- 100 International General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers