GK simple questions and answers general knowledge trivia quiz with interesting facts is for fun and learning for readers from all walks of life. GK simple questions and answers aids in the development of thinking in two different ways. It aids problem-solving by freeing up memory in your working memory. GK simple questions and answers general knowledge assists you in avoiding thinking by providing a ready supply of topics you’ve previously considered, and bear in mind that information, in a similar way, increases the reasoning and critical thinking skills required in other subjects such as history, literature, and other humanities studies with the GK simple questions and answers general knowledge.
Getting to know yourself: GK simple questions and answers general knowledge gives you the confidence you need to better understand yourself. Self-analysis, in my opinion, is the finest analysis, meaning that a person may know himself better than anybody else and that information can help you understand yourself better. GK simple questions and answers general knowledge aids in making the finest life decisions.
In 1982, Alan J. Pakula directs “Sophie’s Choice,” a film starring Meryl Streep and Kevin Kline and based on William Styron’s 1979 novel of the same name (Academy Awards Best Actress 1983). Learn these GK simple questions and answers to general knowledge!
In 1987, a Peruvian Navy Fokker F27-400M hired by Alianza Lima FC crashes into the Pacific Ocean 7 miles from Jorge Chávez International Airport in Callao, killing 43 people and leaving just the pilot alive. SOlve these GK simple questions and answers general knowledge!
GK Simple Questions and Answers Trivia Quiz Printable Fun
1. Which newspaper was published in 1609 by Wolfenbüttel in the German language?
Avisa Relation oder Zeitung
2. What is the French-language newspaper published in Miami, Florida since 1983?
Le Soleil de la Floride
3. Who said, “The man who is too old to learn was probably always too old to learn”?
Henry S. Haskins
4. What does the astronomical symbol ⚶ mean?
5. 1st test firing of Vanguard satellite program, TV-0 held in which year?
6. Which 1961 film is based on the legend of Romulus and Remus with Steve Reeves as Romulus and Gordon Scott as Remus?
Duel of the Titans
7. On December 14, 2008, which Iraqi journalist threw both of his shoes at United States President George W. Bush during an Iraqi press conference?
8. Which US President watched Pakistan v Australia Test Cricket at Karachi in 1959?
9. What was the genre of American film “Fred Ott’s Sneeze”, released in 1894?
10. Which musical was closed at Alvin Theater NYC after 267 performances in 1951?
“Tree Grows in Brooklyn”
11. Nassau, Bahamas is one of the sisters of which city in New York?
12. French troops shoot on demonstrators at which city, 50 die in 1952?
13. The color red emblematizes the maintenance of the Christian faith in which countyr’s flag?
14. Cockspur Island is located in which US state?
15. Which Black Ealing comedy, directed by Alexander Mackendrick and starring Alec Guinness is released in the UK in 1955?
16. As per the report of the University of Oxford’s Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment 2015, what is the CO2 intensity (kg/kWh) of NLC India Limited?
17. What is the former name of American Airlines Theatre, NY?
Selwyn Theatre (1918–2000)
18. The misadventures of a talking sea sponge who works at a fast-food restaurant, attends a boating school, and lives in an underwater pineapple – in which children cartoon?
19. Built in 2018, what is the name of the statue of Vallabhbhai Patel in Gujarat, India?
Statue of Unity
20. Guy Mitchell’s which single goes #1 for 10 weeks in 1956?
“Singing the Blues”
21. Built in ~640 BC, what is the wall blocks monolith name, located at Isthmus, Greek mainland?
Temple of Poseidon
22. What is UNFCCC?
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
23. What may refer to one of a number of councils of the Roman Catholic Church which were held in Avignon in France in 1725?
Council of Avignon
24. What is the current name of ANTA Playhouse (1950–1953), NY?
August Wilson Theatre
25. Turkish government of Menderes was formed in which year?
26. What is a historical European name for mainland Australia?
27. AL alters its restrictions on night games, adopting NL’s suspended game rule & lifting its ban on lights for Sunday games in which year?
28. The Egg Center for the Performing Arts is located in which city in New York?
29. The United States surpasses 20 million cases of COVID-19 on what date?
January 1, 2021
30. Dom Mintoff demands independence for which country in 1959?
31. Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute was formed in which year?
32. What is the largest island in Canada?
33. Coevorden city is located in which country?
34. What is the Fifth Republic is France?
The French government’s present republican system. Charles de Gaulle formed it on October 4, 1958, under the Fifth Republic’s Constitution.
35. WPTZ TV channel 5 in Plattsburgh, NY (NBC) begins broadcasting in which year?
36. Algeria gains sovereignty over the entire Algerian territory upon independence from which country?
37. What is the lowest point of Afghanistan?
38. Russia has what percent of total water of the Earth?
39. African Grove theatre is located in which city?
40. Chinese Nationalist government moves from the Chinese mainland to which location in 1949?
41. What is the techno-thriller novel by Robert Ari, depicting bombers with laser weaponry that can shoot down planes?
SuperCOIL — B-2
42. What is the pinnacle height of Burj Khalifa, a skyscraper founded in 2010 in Dubai?
829.8 m (2,722 ft)
43. 1st TV acknowledgment of pregnancy (I Love Lucy) in which year?
44. Barceloneta – La Fraternitat is a what in Barcelona?
45. Who received the 19th Heisman Trophy Award in 1953?
Johnny Lattner, Notre Dame (HB)
46. Las Toninas is a seaside resort in which country?
47. Who was a senator and historian of ancient Rome, knew Greek, and in 155 BC interpreted for Carneades, Diogenes, and Critolaus, who had come to the Roman Senate on an embassy from Athens?
48. Charlie’s Kitchen restaurant is located in which city in Massachusetts, USA?
49. What is the name of a 2000 thriller film from the United States, directed by Roger Spottiswoode, cast by Arnold Schwarzenegger?
The 6th Day
50. Jule Styne’s “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes” opens at which theatre in NYC for 740 performances in 1949?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Unusual Quizzes Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answer Quiz Printable GK
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions Answer English for the Elderly
- 100 Easy GK Trivia English Questions with Answer for Elderly
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for the Elderly
- 100 Tough GK Trivia Questions Answer Printable Quiz Test
- 100 Impossible Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers Printable
- 100 Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz to Print
- 100 Bonus Trivia Question Answers Quiz of the Day Printable
- 100 World Toughest GK Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Adults only Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Hard GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 Most Difficult GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Quiz about World in English
- 100 International General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers