Fishing trivia is a good way to learn about many useful things and fishes, as well as the gear an angler makes use of to catch fish.
In the fishing trivia, you find a gear contains sinkers, swivels, hooks, bobbers, rods, reels, and so forth. Fishing trivia quizzes in our Hobbies class.
Fishing trivia inquiries to reply! Play our quiz video games to check your data. How a lot have you learned? Fish & Fishing Trivia Quiz Questions and Solutions.
Check your fishing and outside data! We provide helpful trivia quizzes. Take one, take all of them, see the place you rank in comparison with your family and friends.
A complete repository of fishing quizzes on-line, take a look at your data with fishing quiz questions printable. Our on-line fishing trivia quizzes could be tailored to swimsuit any competitors.
Contemporary Water Fishing Trivia Quiz! Are you educated sufficient about the most effective practices of freshwater fishing?
Take this printable complete quiz to search out your depth and understanding of information like a knowledgeable one.
Fishing Trivia Questions With Solutions. In keeping with United Nations FAO statistics, what’s the whole variety of business fishermen and fish farmers estimated?
In the event you can suppose like a largemouth, you would possibly be capable of getting a couple of of the questions appropriate on this final bass fishing problem.
Fish quiz questions on your specialized quizzes easy to print. Check your fishy data with our 30 enjoyable free trivia questions all about fishes.
Check and see how a lot you understand about this international marine world with this quiz about fish.
This Fishing Trivia recreation is compiled of greater than 100 questions straightforward and troublesome and is a good opportunity to show, simply how a lot you actually learn about life deep.
Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
1. What is the healthiest fish?
2. What is the largest fish in the world?
3. What is the fastest fish in the world?
4. A lumpsucker is what type of creature?
5. What is the dirtiest fish to eat?
6. Some masks for spearfishing have a dark, mirror tint on the glass. Why is this?
It doesn’t allow fish to see your eyes
7. Dolphins travel in family groups called what?
8. What species of fish produces the most eggs
9. A soft-hackle nymph fly that has just been successfully employed to hook a member of one of the types of fish for which flies are most commonly used. What kind of fish is this?
10. What fish has the least calories?
Cod, flounder, and sole
11. How many tentacles does an octopus have?
12. What is a group of fish called?
13. What lure is commonly used for ice fishing?
Lure commonly used for ice fishing.
14. Do fish give birth out their mouth?
Cichlids hold fertilized eggs in their mouth.
15. What fish is the healthiest for weight loss?
Salmon, tuna, Pacific cod, trout, sardines, mackerel, and even the desi hilsa
16. What is the smallest fish in the world?
17. What animal was the largest to ever live on the planet earth?
The Blue Whale.
18. What type of bait/lure should you not use to catch Carp?
19. What are the driest flies designed to resemble?
20. Does the thickness of the ice affect your ability to catch fish?
21. How do you tell if a fish is a boy or a girl?
Males are often slimmer but larger-bodied than females and are more vibrantly colored. The dorsal and anal fins of the male are more pointed, larger, and more flowing than in the female.
22. Carp are weak fighters. T/F?
23. Which type of fishing reel is most frequently used for beginners?
24. What is the most dangerous fish in the world?
Candiru, also known as cañero, toothpick fish, or vampire fish
25. What fish has the most fat?
Mackerel, herring and King salmon
26. What kind of creature sleeps with one eye open?
27. How does wet Grizzly King wet fly differ from dry flies?
They sink rather than floating
28. A sea horse is what kind of creature?
29. Which fish is known for hiding under logs and snatching fish from out of the shadows?
30. “Angler” is another term for “fisherman.” True or false?
31. A one shot instant kill is referred to as a what?
32. When persuading an octopus from its hole, a diver will use the tip of the spear gun or end of a pole sling (three prongs) to gently prod the hole while lightly poking, tapping and pressing against the octopus. What is this called?
33. Which place will you catch the largest bass?
Middle of the lake
34. A species of fish that can change its gender is called
35. Bass has been caught on lures such as spinner, hot dogs, crankbait, and artificial worms. T/F?
36. How many varieties of snook are found in Florida waters?
37. What is the most poisonous fish in the world?
38. Which fish family is the pilchard of a member?
39. Carp are bottom feeders and top water feeders as well. T/F?
40. What would you call a lobster with no claws?
41. When blue water hunting, divers will often ‘chum’ the water. This is done to do what?
Bring in game fish and distract them
42. What is the scariest fish in the world?
43. Which type of reel is the most accurate?
44. Many wet flies are designed to resemble insect larvae that, in the right season, may accidentally land in the water and struggle to escape. This fly is called after what alliterative name for brown and black caterpillars of a number of species?
46. Which fish has many bright colors along its sides?
47. What type of fish are members of the class Asteroidea?
48. Where would one find a fish’s caudal fin?
49. Sailfish, dolphin, wahoo, tripletail, kingfish, and marlin all fall under the ‘pelagic’ category. T/F?
50. What item is commonly used to get slush out of your ice fishing hole?
52. What is the mechanism within a reel that provides resistance when a fish pulls on a line?
53. Which would be more likely to be successful at catching channel catfish?
54. What is the strongest fish in the world?
55. How many species of fish are there?
56. Where do carp originate from?
57. What would you call a lobster that only has one claw?
58. The Anchovy belongs to what fish family?
59. What part of a sturgeon is the caviar?
60. What would you wear to keep from slipping on the ice while walking?
61. Which place is a popular place to catch bream, crappies, and small bass?
62. This fly is called a Biot Midge. What is it supposed to resemble?
The larva of a small fly
63. What type of fish is also known as the Silver King?
64. Which of the following is known for its incredible leaping ability when hooked?
65. What is the slowest fish in the world?
66. The angler’s word for saltwater fly-fishing is what?
67. One of the most dangerous elements in spearfishing is
Shallow water blackout
68. An abalone is what kind of animal?
69. What kind of birds are trained to catch and fetch fish?
70. Which item is not commonly used as ice fishing safety gear?
71. Which reel is the most difficult for most anglers to master?
72. A kipper is a what?
73. Smallmouth bass are native species in all 48 contiguous states.T/F?
74. Which city is known as the “sailfish capital of the world”?
75. Which of these fish will you catch with a large rubber worm?
76. Where is the place where the lobster is usually caught inside the lobster trap?
77. Which Government department is responsible for issuing fishing licenses in England and Wales?
78. Which fish would you not expect to find in a small pond?
79. What is the most expensive fish in the world?
80. Streamer flies are much larger than most of the other flies discussed in this quiz and are often used when fly-fishing for gamefish. What kind of animal do they often resemble?
81. What type of fish is the world’s largest fish?
82. If you caught a Walleye would you lip it?
83. Knowing the fish that you’re catching is important. Acaudal fin is located on what part of a fish?
84. A squid has how many arms?
85. It is an axiom that any chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Approximately what percentage of a fishing line’s test strength can the fisherman expect to lose by inserting a knot?
86. What is the most common freshwater fish that will eat a small fake squid?
87. Which of the following is not commonly found in Florida waters?
88. This fish is unique in that is classified as both a game and a coarse fish. How is the ‘Lady of the Stream’ better known?
89. Most that participate in the sport of spearfishing would say that it is most like what?
90. Which of these lures is a topwater?
91. Terrestrial flies are made to resemble non-aquatic insects and worms which might be blown onto, or fall into, the water and become fish prey. What is the pictured fly intended to represent?
92. Which freshwater fish from New England will eat almost anything you throw at them and are the easiest to catch?
93. With an appropriate license, trout may be taken from the Waikato and the Waikato Lakes using a baited hook and sinker?
94. What species of fish have the varieties; Spaniard, Spotted, and Doggy?
95. Another name for a mulloway is a
96. What are fish categorized when they are together?
97. The purpose of the “eye” on a fishing rod is
To feed the line through the rod
98. What month can you expect to see the first trickle of snapper entering Port Phillip Bay?
99. Which male fish that gives birth?
Seahorses, pipefish, and sea dragons
100. Which fish is not commonly found in New Zealand coastal or inland waters?
101. Which type of fishing line is capable of the most stretch?
102. Which fish seem to give the best fight?
Other recommended reading
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
More Recommended Quizzes
- Solar System Quiz – Test Your Knowledge Base
- 200 Random Trivia Quiz – A General Knowledge Test
- 50 NASA Trivia Questions Quiz Only for Brilliants
- The invention of All Ages Trivia Questions Answers
- The invention of All Ages Easy Trivia Quiz for All
- 50 Christmas Movie Trivia Quiz for Film Lovers
- 100 Evergreen Astronomy Trivia Questions
- 50 All Time Trivia Questions on Roman Goddess
- 50 Greek God Trivia Questions and Answers
- 200 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 30 Marvel Movie Quiz Questions for True Fans
- 200+ Christmas Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 25 Italian Basic Trivia Questions One Must Know
- 30 General Knowledge Trivia Question for All
- 50 Disney Trivia for Kids – Adventure for Brave
- General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Random
- The invention of All Ages Trivia Quiz Question
- General Knowledge Trivia Question
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
freshwater fish trivia
saltwater fishing trivia
bass fishing trivia
saltwater fishing trivia
fly fishing trivia
fish identification quiz
freshwater fish quiz
fishing trivia questions and answers
saltwater fish quiz
fish trivia questions
bass fishing quiz
tropical fish quiz
fish species quiz
carp fishing quiz
aquarium fish quiz
saltwater fishing trivia
fishing trivia game
fish trivia questions and answers
coarse fishing quiz questions and answers
hunting and fishing trivia questions