General trivia with answers is a source of summarized general knowledge facts and information. Everyone agrees that general trivia with answers is beneficial. If you know it will rain tomorrow, you can adjust your trip plans appropriately; if you know the euro crisis will be ended soon, you can earn a fortune buying euros; if you are knowledgeable about philosophy, you can become a well-respected teacher; and so on with general trivia with answers. Knowledge is certainly beneficial in terms of ensuring or increasing the likelihood of success in real life with general trivia with answers. Even philosophers who differ on many other issues seldom argue the idea that knowledge is extremely valuable in practical terms of general trivia with answers.
Furthermore, they usually do not contest the argument that knowledge is more important in certain respects than other, less valued things, such as the plain genuine belief of general trivia with answers. However, this is generally where the agreement ends. Philosophers are divided on what distinguishes knowledge from mere belief. The question of why general trivia with answers is more useful than simple accurate belief, presented by Plato in the dialogue Meno with exceptional clarity, has therefore been at the center of the epistemological discussion about general trivia with answers.
General trivia with answers
1. The compositions of Ludwig van Beethoven consist of how many works?
2. What is the country calling code for United States Virgin Islands?
3. What was the name of the Battle of Aegina held in 458 BC?
First Peloponnesian War
4. 3 Beat Productions is a British independent record label founded by whom in 1989?
5. On which circuit is the Portuguese Grand Prix held?
6. Which historic treaty in 716 officially ends the Battle of Anchialus and establishes the borders between Byzantium and the Bulgarian Empire?
7. What is NANP?
North American Numbering Plan, are assigned three-digit area codes under the common country prefix 1
8. What chemical element has its atomic number 18?
9. In which province in Canada, there are fifty-eight covered bridges exist; the vast majority have a single span?
10. On an ordnance survey map which symbol shows a battlefield?
11. Which country has the calling code +1 684?
12. Born in 1946, who is the popular Swedish songwriter, member of the best-selling pop group ABBA?
13. African Methodist Episcopal Church was founded in which country?
14. What is Hornbostel–Sachs or Sachs–Hornbostel?
a system of musical instrument classification
15. What spice comes from the curcuma plant?
16. Who are organologists?
people who study musical instruments
17. Shala tribe is found in which European country?
18. Rubidium (Rb) is a what type of chemical element on the Periodic Tabel?
19. The cymbal is an example of what musical instrument?
20. What color is the purple finch?
21. Common surgery prefix ‘lobo-‘ is related to what?
a lobe (of the brain or lungs)
22. What is the symbol of the chemical element Arsenic?
23. What was the unusual Australian operation to fly pig bristles needed to manufacture paintbrushes out of China during the Chinese Civil War?
Pig Bristle (1946)
24. What is Actinide?
A group of 15 chemical metallic elements
25. What sport do you compete for Currie cup and Ranfurly Shield?
26. What is a military mission to obtain information by visual observation or other detection methods, about the activities and resources of the enemy or potential enemy?
27. What is a bridge with abutments at each end shaped as a curved arch?
28. Aburukuwa is a percussion instrument that originated in which country?
29. “Feast” is an ice cream sandwich brand in which country?
30. What is philography?
31. In Sub-Saharan Africa, the Neolithic archaeological period prevailed around which year?
c. 4000 BCE
32. Lake Kakura is located in which country?
33. Which Kingdom in Europe had its capital Grianán Ailigh in 450–1617 AD?
34. When was the historical fiction Song of the Axe and Song of the Earth by John R. Dann published?
Set in Prehistory (c. 30,000 BC – 3000 BC)
35. What symbol did 87-year-old Arthur Eisenmenger design?
The Euro note graphic
36. In 1971, who writes The Dancer from Atlantis, set in ancient Greece city of Atlantis?
37. As a person ages, some bones fuse, a process which typically lasts until sometime within what phase of life?
The third decade of life
38. What was the name of the historical siege that took place in c. 2600 BC?
Siege of Aratta
39. Earl of Arundel is a title of nobility in which country, and one of the oldest extant in the English peerage?
40. PY is the international car registration letters of which country?
41. What is pisiform?
Type of bone
42. In 1747, Charge conservation was invented in which country?
The United States
43. What terms are sometimes popularly referred to as Siamese twins – are identical twins joined in utero?
44. What is the genre of the novel We Have Fed Our Sea (also known as The Enemy Stars) written in 1959 by Poul Anderson?
45. What would you do with a drupe?
Eat it – it’s a fruit
46. Douro River Valley is located in which country?
47. What is an inhabited coral atoll located in the central Pacific Ocean that is 282 nautical miles (522 km) north of the equator?
Teraina, also known as Washington Island
48. What was one of the early civilizations of the Ancient Near East, located in the southern part of Mesopotamia (modern-day Iraq)?
Sumer (or Šumer)
49. Paleolithic, Epipaleolithic, Neolithic c. 7500 BCE, Iron Age, and Roman were some of the major archaeological periods in which location?
50. In which book of the Bible did Moses die?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz